[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the most progresive board and why is it /v/ ? >standing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1448352251245.png (776 KB, 808x1078) Image search: [Google]
1448352251245.png
776 KB, 808x1078
whats the most progresive board and why is it /v/ ?
>standing up for women rights in video games
>supporting indie developers
>making gofundme projects for failed abominations that you call game
>tolerant towards all ethnic races
>>
>>56689865
because they are beta virgins who desperately want to get pussy but cant.
>>
>>56676852
/mu/ is worse
>>
>>56689865
All the decent posters left for the other /v/, but /co/ is easily the most keked board here.
>>
/v/ is the most popular board on 4chan so it would make sense that it has the most mainstream liberal opinions out of them all. Most other boards have central cultures that don't mesh with commonplace thinking (/r9k/, /a/, /pol/ for example). /v/ lacks any central culture so is really for new site users and casuals to immerse themselves into.

/v/ also has the most widespread appeal, video games, which naturally has drawn a huge demographic of people to it. Also their Mods are complete shills...
>>
>>56689865
>/co/
>/lit/
>>
>>56691932
>/v/ is the most popular board on 4chan

that is very arguable, shit has slowed down to a crawl in the past 2 years
>>
/v/ is just reddit
>>
What? /v/ is riddled with /pol/ users, and the majority are against blatant SJW's
>>
>>56691932
>/pol/
>central
Leave your extra chromosome at the door next time.
>>
File: 1440298887667.gif (3 MB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1440298887667.gif
3 MB, 550x309
>>56690018
>>
>>56689865
Troll harder, faggot. /v/ hates feminists and every forced sjw propaganda they try to throw in games.
>>
/v/ is pretty large so it has multiple archtypes. Start a thread about DLC and microtransactions and you should receive plenty of comments about jews. Also if it was allowed I'm sure a large portion of /v/ would invade female livestreamers for a laugh.
>>
>>56689865
/v/ just pretends to not be racist sexist fucks so they can present themselves as good goys so they can pretend vidya is fine art. Also 80% of the users play games where they play as tranny faggots with giant phallic swords.
>>
>talking out of your ass: the original post
>>
>>56689865
>/v/
>not /co/
ayy lmao get your shit together Poland
/co/ even shill furfag patreon contents 4 free
>>
>>56689865
>/v/
>progressive

Those faggots don't even like each other.
>>
>>56692021
I'm pretty sure it still gets the most unique hits of any other board, I might be wrong however but the rest of what I said still applies.

>>56692095
What's wrong with that? /pol/ generally has a consensus on many issues and will generally go against specific viewpoints on a mass scale. Same as /r9k/ and /fit/
>>
>>56689865
/v/ is /pol/ light and always has been.
>>
File: three-school-girls-laughing.jpg (46 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
three-school-girls-laughing.jpg
46 KB, 400x267
>>56692063
>He actually believes in the /pol/ boogyman meme
>>
>>56689865
>standing up for women rights in video games
fucking when
>supporting indie developers
No they don't, the only notable time this ever happened was 2014 and it was /pol/s idea for them to do so
>making gofundme projects for failed abominations that you call game
unrelated to your topic
>tolerant towards all ethnic races
they generally hate agendas and censorship in games

I don't think this OP could be more wrong. /v/ is one of the few boards that supports /pol/, I would imagine one of the boards attempting to get /pol/ dismantled would be the most progressive.
>>
>>56689865
> Disapointed that Gamergaters don't go full Nazi in public...
OMG SJW-lite !!
>>
>>56689865
>>standing up for women rights in video games
>>supporting indie developers
>>making gofundme projects for failed abominations that you call game
>>tolerant towards all ethnic races
What? Is it /v/ from parallel universe?
>>
>>56692321
It's not the /pol/ bogeyman, it's simply that there's a huge overlap between /v/ and /pol/ posters, most /v/irgings acknowledge this. The majority of the pro-SJW posts come from people who are out for (You)s and causing butthurt.
>>
>>56692116

goddamn the on the right is like a female larry king. Disgusting
>>
>>56689865
/v/ is just /pol/ being afraid of being called /pol/
they are like our keked twin
>>
>>56691932
https://catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

Doesn't have all boards but /v/ seems to be either equal or slightly below in traffic when compared to /pol/
>>
File: 4chan Tumblr graph.png (36 KB, 1908x1208) Image search: [Google]
4chan Tumblr graph.png
36 KB, 1908x1208
>Not /co/

>>56692511
>most /v/irgins acknowledge this
I wouldn't exactly trust /v/ on many things.
>>
>>56693161
ou know, the reason /pol/ and /v/ score pretty high is because they like to ridicule the same shit, SJWs. Hell, /fit/ is half as high as fucking /fa/.
>>
>>56689865
>/v/
>likes feminists
Topest fucking lel
We hate them like a bad sequel....
>>
>>56693161
>/pol/ higher than /lgbt/
Maybe the algorithm blows.
Just a thought.
>>
>>56693430
Yeah because its not like we constantly make reference to checking privilege, you disgusting cis male shitlord.
>>
>>56693300
Nice double dubs.

And probably, memes and ironic shitposting do raise the score a bit. It's pretty undeniable that /co/ is more Tumblr than any board on this site, though, except for maybe /lgbt/.
>>
>>56689865
Because when they tried to make a point, mods came in and deleted fucking everything. And most of /v/ just left 4chan
>>
>>56689865

/v/ and /tv/ are normalfag central
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.