[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Syrian refugees become volunteers within a month of arriving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 30
File: refugee.jpg (52 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
refugee.jpg
52 KB, 800x450
http://www.theoptimist.com.au/story/3515098/syrian-refugees-become-volunteers-within-a-month-of-arriving-in-australia/?cs=4553
>Syrian refugees become volunteers within a month of arriving in Australia
>Less than a year after arriving in Australia, with their bullet-riddled Aleppo home a fading memory, Johnny and Carol Bilouna pulled on matching orange jumpsuits and prepared to help patch a stranger’s roof somewhere in the peaceful, if storm-damaged, Illawarra.
>Mrs Bilouna said the volunteer work was a way of meeting people and giving something back.
>“It’s a way of saying thank you to the government maybe,” she said.
>“It’s a good way to be involved with Australian people, to be part of Australia and also for Australia by itself – we’re doing something.

This is literally the people who you say are coming to genocide your race. /pol/ BTFO
>>
That's only 2 people.
>>
>>56689854

They look a lot paler than the majority of boat people.

So you're saying we only let the white ones in?
>>
>>56689974
>hurr if they have a slightly darker complexion they must be terrorists and leeches to our society
This is what /pol/ ACTUALLY believes
>>
>>56689854
>>56690041

Around a yellow, never be mellow.
>>
YOU CANT SEE THAT THIS IS JUST BLATANT PROPAGANDA?
>>
>>56689854
They dont look foreign at all. Post again when a niggar does it.
>>
>>56690041
Yes. Are you new?
>>
>>56690564
>Implying the story isn't true
>>
>>56690041
>wow a couple of refugees became volunteers
>that means all refugees are great people
This is what aus-c,uck shitposters ACTUALLY believes.
>>
Don't lefties love to say we shouldn't judge the whole by the actions of a few?
>>
Wow what a perfect media opportunity. Look at this and only this.
>>
>>56689854
>two people
>volunteered for a photo shoot
I'm going to volunteer to make the world a better place tomorrow now give me my fifteen minutes of fame.
>>
>>56689854
>Johnny and Carol Bilouna
these are not Syrian names.
>>
>>56689854
>what is propaganda
>>
>>56690683
Ohhhh damn!
>>
>>56690675
if you vote for SD or any swedish "political" party, you're a cück too faggot
>>
>>56690721
The story is simply about dispelling and falsifying the negative stereotypes around refugees, of which right-wing media and people like Donald Trump like to champion. The fear mongering and Islamophobia is quite frankly appalling and does not belong in a modern, liberal society.
>>
File: gay.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>56689854
>Actually click the link
Fucking hell this is an entire website devoted to feel good nonsense. There isn't a single point to any of the stories it's just, "local man does good deed".
>>
>>56690671

We welcome immigrants who try to fit into the australian way of life. Not those who try to change it. Are you that fucking demented.

Fucking obvious shill fuck off stop trying to force your agendas here. A lot of you fags lately.
>>
File: 1416176895332.png (154 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1416176895332.png
154 KB, 559x556
>>56690858
>Islamophobia
>>
Hey, it's worth letting in some crazy isis terrorists hell bent on killing us in mass terrorist attacks because 2 of them are good people.
Not to mention the vast bulk who are about to become burdens on our welfare system...
>>
>>56690858
(You)
>>
I bet most of the refugees that got to Australia are like this.

Australian immigration is so fucking good at weeding out the lazy slobs and welcoming the hard workers.

Yes this may be propaganda but I'm willing to guess that most of the newly arrived refugees are like this purely because of how good Australia is at keeping the scum out.
>>
>>56690931
Nice meme, your inability to lay an argument further strengthens my point.
>>
>>56690504

Around a brown, always frown?
>>
>>56689854
>d-dont judge all syrian refugees just cause 3 blew themselves up in paris!
>l-look, heres 2 that didnt blow themselves up! y-your raicists!
>>
>No towel
>ISLAM DO GOOD AGAIN

They're clearly christian refugees faggot.
>>
File: never forget.jpg (79 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
never forget.jpg
79 KB, 940x627
>>56690992
The only argument needed is that a photo op isn't going to bring Curtis Cheng back from the dead.
>>
>>56689854
Yeah and these refugees clearly arn't muslim.

Everything is fine if we don't allow muslims.

You lefty faggots are begging for muslims.

Muslims volunteer too. But they volunteer for Jihad.
>>
File: 0,,17996005_303,00.jpg (46 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,17996005_303,00.jpg
46 KB, 700x394
>>56690858
>>
>>56689854
They are welcome to be volunteers, to give back to the community that it sheltering them but what pisses me of is;

>"their bullet-riddled Aleppo home a fading memory"

Their home should not be a memory, they are refugees, when the conflict is over they go home, that's what a refugee is supposed to do.

But no, we get the whole refugee narrative applied to migrants who have no intention of waiting out the war then going home to rebuild.

Refugees are welcome (for a limited time) but only genuine refugees not people taking advantage of the system.
>>
>>56691028
ISIS is to Muslims what the KKK is to Christians you fucking idiot. The majority of Muslims are peaceful, law-abiding and productive members of Western society.
>>
>>56690882
>theopitimist
>the optimist

What do you expect? Good idea for a site tbqh.
>>
Did anyone see the West Australian front page article a while back of the "two sides of the debate" showing happy smiling girls, one wearing a hijab, versus a guy in a threatening pose wearing a bandanna over his face?

Shit got me, was a nice reminder how fucking shit the media is.
>>
>>56689854
They're Christians. As far as I know /pol/ has nothing wrong with the Christians only with the Muslims.
>>
File: curtis cheng.jpg (335 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
curtis cheng.jpg
335 KB, 800x600
>>56691169
Say that to my face faggot.
>>
>>56691169
Your best are worst than our worst.
>>
>>56691169

ISIS follows the qu'ran to the letter, the KKK does not follow the bible to the letter.

Are you retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>56691169
the KKK doesnt have a fuckin' modern army and tens of thousands of soldiers

KKK doesnt do half the shit ISIS does you nutter
>>
>>56691169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>56691322
>>56691305
It's the priniciple that is the issues. All religions have their extremists, and terrorism knows no religion.
>>
>>56691169
Not really. ISIS is a particular radical Islamist group, but Muslims who do not describe themselves as radicals still favor stoning adulterers to death and keeping women wrapped up in the hijab.

If the KKK had the kind of support from Christians that Radical Islam had from Muslims, there wouldn't be ANY niggers or atheists left in America.
>>
File: 1441352166852.jpg (75 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1441352166852.jpg
75 KB, 634x566
>>56689854
>>
>>56691169
Absolutely no correlation at all.

The percentage of muslims who support beheading people who insult islam is far greater than the percentage of christians who support the KKK.

The difference between Christianity and Islam is Christianity's first rule is "THOU SHALT NOT KILL".

But Islam gives it's followers a huge list of reasons why Muslims are allowed to kill and rape non-muslims.

In a religion context all terrorism is perfectly aligned with Islam.

The KKK is not religiously aligned with Christianity as it violates Christianity's rules.

Your a retarded cunt just repeating the same bullshit all stupid pro-Islam faggots say.
>>
>>56691169
>The majority of Muslims are peaceful, law-abiding and productive members of Western society

So are the majority of niggers in Baltimore. Doesn't mean you'd want to live there amongst them.

Just like you wouldn't want to live in one of the western Sydney shitholes the muslims all live in. Same in England, France, Sweden.

They are low quality m8. Low quality. It doesn't take a majority to shit a place up.
>>
>>56689854

Propaganda.

Don't worry, don't worry, your replacements wont shit up the entire country, bring their shitty culture with them, rape your daughters or blow anything up. Just look at these 2 non threatening specimens who are fully integrated, successful and helping the country!

You would have to be an absolute idiot not to see through this.
>>
>>56691457
Are you getting paid to shill? Your posts sound like they've been previously written and you're just copy pasting shit.
>>
>>56690564
YOUVE BEEN TOUCHED BY MY MAGIC
>>
>>56689854
Literally 2 out of 10 million.
>>
>>56691457
the KKK are not religious extremists you dumbass
>>
>>56690041
fuck off jidf
>>
>>56691457
Bullshit again.

Liberals argue with slogans and think repeating them over and over makes these slogans true.

All these terrorist attacks are caused by Islam.

All these terrorist attacks are in concordance with Islam's rules.

All these terrorist attacks are condoned and celebrated by Islam.
>>
>>56689854
They're Christians.
It's typical for Christians, especially devout ones from the middle east, to volunteer for charity.

Christians believe in charity, muslims do not.
>>
>>56691169
KKK is only a modern USA thing while muslim radical has been a thing since the beginning of islam. Not to mention it's happening worldwide.
>>
File: disgust for ants.jpg (20 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
disgust for ants.jpg
20 KB, 190x190
Riddle me this please.

Two refugees commiting crime and terrorism is "just a minority, not all refugees are like this"

However

Two refugees becoming volunteer workers and doing a service to the community means all refugees are good?

?????
>>
>>56691457
No, they cannot even be compared. Christianity doesn't tell you to go out and murder people, nor does it condone racial supremacy and terror tactics. Muslims like ISIS are doing this because their religion demands it. The KKK does what they do because their beliefs in racism demand it. How hard is this to understand? The KKK believes that Southern values include Christianity, but Christianity is not the end goal for them.
>>
>>56691169
>ISIS is to Muslims what the KKK is to Christians you fucking idiot. The majority of Muslims are peaceful, law-abiding and productive members of Western society.
While that is true the percentage is still too high. If 98% are good it's not enough. If 2% are islamic militants letting in hundreds of thousands means thousands of militants. There's no realistic way to catch them all in time and the locals will turn on the refugees after enough attacks.
>>
They are just wolves in sheep clothes, once there is a significant amount of them they will drop their masks like it happened in every other country. Also, those who do good things just to get good PR are hypocrites by nature.
>>
>>56691169
Nice meme dumb piece of shit
>>
>>56691646
>KKK is not inspired by Christianity and is not discriminatory to those who are not White Anglo-Saxon Protestants
hahahahahahaha

>>56691557
>Thou Shalt not Kill
Wait, so all the murders and massacres in history that have been committed throughout history in the name of Christianity were not real? The Crusades never happened? Are you actually this stupid or just pretending.

>>56691593
Nice meme idiot. Post something about the issue.

>>56691702
>Christian radicalism isn't world wide
Explain to me the Christian militias in Eritrea and throughout Africa who a mutilating Female genitles in the name of Christianity? Huh no response? Thought so.

>>56691727
See posts above.

>>56691745
How can we criticize other religions when our own is not without fault then?

>>56691846
>A peaceful family is wolves in sheep's clothing
You've sucken to a new low /pol/
>>
>>56691717
because they are people too
>>
>>56691647
Nice meme

>>56691579
>Implying the Baltimore riots wasn't the fault of the intrisically corrupt American Police force.
>>
>>56691946
The KKK does not have an Eritrean branch.
>>
>>56691169
Every single Muslim worships a mass murderer and child molester, they see him as the ideal and perfect person. For this reason alone not any Muslim should be accepted. Also, even though just some of them are terrorist, most of them support a Sharia court and want to enforce the Muslim lifestyle on all others once they are the majority. In addition many of them commit crimes like rape and assault against the non-muslim population.
>>
>>56691717
It is indicative of the majority of refugee's desire to settle down and have a peaceful life, free from the violence of their home countries, most of which was brought upon by US/EU interventions.
>>
File: 1428109851934.jpg (416 KB, 1800x1274) Image search: [Google]
1428109851934.jpg
416 KB, 1800x1274
They're alright.

Everyone deserves a fair go I guess. I'm certainly not advocating opening up the camps. If people are willing to come and be part of Australia and contribute to the county and - most importantly - leave their old lives behind, where they belong, then power to them.

That said, everyone deserves a fair go and that includes us too. Any policy of refugee resettlement must be in Australia's best interests. Will 10,000 good Syrian refugees who are willing to become a part of the fabric of the people make this country crash and burn? No. Will a million? Well, that's a different story.

I think we can, and maybe even should, take some refugees, but there will come a point when our little lifeboat is full. The living standards and way of life that we enjoy in Australia have to be preserved.
>>
>>56691717
>Two refugees commiting crime and terrorism is "just a minority, not all refugees are like this"
The media reminds me how ignorant and racist people can be.

>Two refugees becoming volunteer workers and doing a service to the community means all refugees are good?
The media reminds me how wonderful and tolerant people can be.
>>
>>56691946
>KKK is not inspired by Christianity and is not discriminatory to those who are not White Anglo-Saxon Protestants
and where in the bible does it say that ?
>>
>>56691145
rare jew
a
r
e

j
e
w
>>
>lebs masquerade as """"refugees"""" for propaganda purposes

Fuck off. I've been to Australia countless of times and sand niggers are nothing new in Kekstralia.
>>
>Two syrian refugees does something good
>becomes representative of refugees and held up on the stage globally
>>
>>56692026
No, but there are Chrisitian extremists there. What they name themselves doesn't matter.
>>
>>56689916
Under rated post
>>
>>56692048
How is it though? The sample is the same.

Look at the crime statistics regarding refugees, then look at the statistics of people doing volunteer work and stuff.

Your liberal bullshit media won't convince me.
>>
>>56689854
>terrorists don't represent all Muslims!
>these lovely people represent all Muslims!
Afraid you can't have it both ways, liberals.
>>
so they find a couple of them that are not a problem

quick question. who the fuck needs a terrorism or racial genocide argument when you have economic ones?

every job they hold in another country is one your own people wont hold. unemployement was a talking point in the last australian election and across europe . in fact in america the department of labor and statistics is making it hard for the obama administration to pretend unemployment is below double digits
>>
>>56692050
>I base my arguments on my feelings
>>
File: 1437657950104.png (17 KB, 640x750) Image search: [Google]
1437657950104.png
17 KB, 640x750
>>56692005
Your poor quality response to my post tells me you are a troll and therefore I will not be engaging in this thread further.
>>
>>56689854
It's the least they could do. Unlike what most do, jack shit
>>
File: 1324685104001.jpg (15 KB, 287x277) Image search: [Google]
1324685104001.jpg
15 KB, 287x277
>SES
Anyone with ANY industry experience knows they're shit tier compared to the forestry service. Literally the Mcdonalds of the RE service area.
>>
>>56689916
>>56689854
>inb4 christian syrians
>>
These were actual reffo's who went through the proper channels, good on them.
>>
>>56692113
Because the positive influence of refugees doesn't often get reported by the media, as it does not fit with their narrative of evil foreigners trying to take control of the nation. Hell, even this story wasn't reported by normal media, but with a outlet that specifically focuses on reporting positive stories.

You don't hear about a Muslim helping out their neighbor, or giving money to the homeless, or participating in the local kitchen because it's NOT NEGATIVE OR DRAMATIC TO REPORT ABOUT.
>>
>>56692171
Then I blog about it.
>>
>>56691946
>so all the murders and massacres in history that have been committed throughout history in the name of Christianity were not real? The Crusades never happened
Watch this.
https://youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo

>militias in Eritrea and throughout Africa who a mutilating Female genitles
Niggers gon nig.

>How can we criticize other religions when our own is not without fault then?

More bullshit. Christianity is the only religion that is freely mocked and it is always liberal leftists who then turn cheek and praise muslims.

If you say anything bad even if it's true about jews it's shut down immediately and labeled anti-semitic.
If you say anything bad even if it's true about Islam it's shut down immediately and labeled islamophobic.
If you say anything about christianity even if it's untrue it is completely allowed and christian bashing goes on openly constantly.
>>
>>56692048
>declare war on the west by joining the USSR
>why are you attacking us ?
>>
>>56689854
nice cherry picking

keep hammering your head with those little cases out of 1000000s of cases you might even end up believing that it was for the best

>>56690671
>truth

not the truth. your story might be true but its goal is to show how wonderful those invaders are. They hide the bad stuff and show the good stuff. propaganda.
>>
>>56690671
>implying it is
>>
File: 1393933020311.jpg (121 KB, 706x518) Image search: [Google]
1393933020311.jpg
121 KB, 706x518
>when two people are terrorists they don't reflect upon their whole race
>when they are decent people they do
>>
>>56691946
I truly don't get how people can be supportive of refugees. Extremist or not, the majority still believe there should be a punishment for dissing Muhammed. Directly against the western ideas of free speech. Their religion directly demands killing anyone who isn't Muslim. The majority believe in enforcing barbaric sharia law. When they come over their only role will be to leech off welfare systems. It's not racist, it's common fucking sense.
>>
>>56692205
>This organisation of volunteers isn't as OPERATOR as the professionals
No shit do you also complain the old ladies at the saint vinnies didn't display proper customer service?
>>
>>56692319
Modern liberals believe there should be punishment for any words that hurt their feelings.
It's really no wonder they get along so famously.
>>
>>56690997
Around white? Always be right?
>>
>>56689854
>>
>>56692266
Nope.
I'm sorry but if two terrorists don't represnt all muslims, two volunteers don't represent them either.
>>
>>56689854
Don't bother trying to reason these morons, OP. I get what your intention was, and I respect ya for that, but you're just kicking the hornet's nest right now. /pol/ won't ever listen, it's a right-wing circlejerk that's never going to acknowledge how pathetic is this illusion of the world it lives in.
>>
>>56689854
so 2 out of how many?
>>
Stupid fucking morons in this thread, utter idiots.

>ITS GENETIC YOU UTTER FUKWITS!
Two decent people means fuck all. The sandnigger mean IQ is 85. Just because mum & dad are good people dosent men the 2nd and 3rd gen will not be genral leb tier.
You are pissing away my and all the next white aussie birthrights. This is our country, not all humanities 'utopian dreamland'.
You are wrecking it! Stop wrecking it with non-white immigration!
Just focus on the whites & abos. Fuck the rest, they are not our fucking problem.
>>
File: britney-confused.gif (997 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
britney-confused.gif
997 KB, 500x281
>>56689854

>Syrian refugees become volunteers within a month of arriving in Australia

Errrr...Isn't their volunteer work more needed in Syria right now?
>>
>>56692555
Tu te la ferme tarlouze
>>
File: IMG_20151115_005813.jpg (344 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151115_005813.jpg
344 KB, 1080x1920
>>56689854
>2 people who are decent makes up for entire communities of violent shitheads who breed like rabbits and hold entirely different cultural values
I'm glad that they're making a good life for themselves amd giving back to the community, but they're the exception.
>>
>>56692658
Hearty chuckle
>>
File: 2spooky.png (15 KB, 150x185) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.png
15 KB, 150x185
>>56692739
Suce mon zob pd
>>
They're up to something.
GET OFF MY ROOF
>>
>>56691946
>How can we criticize other religions when our own is not without fault then?
Their religion doesn't matter, only what percentage of them are currently extremist militants.
>>
>>56689854
Awwww OP fell for a fluff piece on Christian refugees taken before the crisis even hit.
Wait until you get Muhammad's lot.
>>
>>56692658
Damn look at that weightlifter tier neck she's got on her these days.

RIP my childhood faps.
>>
File: oskarschindler.jpg (28 KB, 278x370) Image search: [Google]
oskarschindler.jpg
28 KB, 278x370
You know...Oskar Schindler was a real standup member of the Nazi party. He helped a lot of people in need, was a philanthropist...Nazis must have humanitarians who loved all forms of life. - liberal logic
>>
>>56692794
>zob
nique ta mère sale bougnoule
>>
Alright m8s, no longer, as some you probably suspected it's just a troll, all I did was regurgitate the shit that leftists make and iis posted all over kikebook. I'm one of the most anti-immigration people you will find . Semi-successful shitposting achieved.
Have a ripper day/night fellas.
>>
>>56692930
Au moins ça me fait toujours quelque chose à baiser fils de pute
>>
Christian sandnigs are acceptable, whats with Islam making people complete degenerates?
>>
>>56689854
>trying to disprove a generalization with an isolated incident
when will people learn
>>
>>56692938
That was obvious. I assumed this was an exercise in gathering arguments against the typical leftist pro-islam slogans that they cal arguments. I hope we gave you plenty of information to argue against them in the future.

Night night bro.
>>
File: 1448393316568 (1).jpg (109 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1448393316568 (1).jpg
109 KB, 960x960
>>56689854
>Not understanding the difference between Syrian christians and Syrian muslims...
>>
>>56689854
Volunteer rural fire fighter here.
Just moved to the city so can't be in fire brigade. Thought I would join the local SES. Contract nearest office. Despite my previous training and experience I must join a 12+ month waiting list before even being considered. I smell a publicly stunt
>>
>>56692938

Daily reminder: this is why "Aussies = shitposters" memes are warranted
>>
>>56692956
Truly worst bougnoule...
Go back to Morocco Karim, there you can have all the motherloving you crave
>>
File: 1395566308819.png (338 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1395566308819.png
338 KB, 515x515
>>56692638
>mfw mateship was strong and people cared about the indigenous people
>>
>>56691169
I watch The West Wing too anon.
>>
>>56693070
Oh fuck off cunt, can't handle a bit of fun. Perhaps you need to return to your safe space.
>>
>>56693070
When firefighters want to fight fires they train on contained fires first.
When police want to serve the public they practice on each other first.
When /pol/ wants to argue with leftists you will be better prepared by debating with Australians first.
Frankly Strayans don't get enough credit for the service we offer this board.
>>
>>56693070
Mock battles are a good tool to train your soldiers to fight against real enemies.
>>
>>56691946
>Wait, so all the murders and massacres in history that have been committed throughout history in the name of Christianity were not real?
You can go and commit crimes in the name of christianity, or anything else, but at the end of the day it's still you who is responsible for those acts. And when you dig a bit further, and notice that the bible doesn't mention anything about jihads or crusades, then you can't really blame the religion for those acts.
In contrast, islam does officially condone and encourage such acts.
And if you study history a bit, you learn that the people who went on crusades did so to defend themselves from muslim invaders. Then it all becomes clear which religions are benign (or even beneficial), and which are not.
>>
They can integrate because they look white and not towel wearing smelly brown shits.
>>
>>56693185
>>56693194
Hiroshimoot should give us all gold passes
>>
>>56693185
Saving this desu. Nice paragraph
>>
>>56689854
Must be Christian, no other option.
>>
File: BcYiOxh.gif (2 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
BcYiOxh.gif
2 MB, 400x222
>>56689854
>Johnny and Carol
>not Jamal, Achmed and their dozen underaged wifes
Yes, we know the white ones are good, no news here.

This is exactly what germany was playing at:
>Flood in all the migrants
>Let the whites stay in Germany
>Deport shitskins to rest of EU
>>
>>56693143

Whoa, whoa Aussie m8s...no fucks given here. Calmness ya bitches.
>>
>>56692938
When I grow up, I want to be a great shitposter like you not-kiwi sempai.
>>
>>56691598
say wahat Australia?
>>
>>56692498
around a white
prepare to fight
>>
>>56693434
Takes years of training for a foreigner to hone the shitposting art. Even then, only a handful of the thousands of candidates that apply will make it through.
>>
>>56689854
>media waited 2 months for this to happen
>its 2 white people
>>
The first stage of jihad is not difficult to understand
>>
>>56693522
...That's what they all say
>>
>>56693522

Teach us the ways of the shitpost Aussie-senpai
>>
>>56689854
Pretty racists to generalize the actions of two people to an entire race, bro
>>
>>56689916
2 too many

We're fucking full
>>
>>56690675
>wow a couple of refugees shoot up your country
>that means all refugees are shit people
this is what /pol/-kek sperglords ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>56690041
Leftist Melburnian please go back to Reddit. You're outside your safe zone
>>
File: untitled.png (112 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
112 KB, 300x200
>>56693908
>>
>>56693947
Should I hand the baton on to your my friend?
>>
>>56689854
>look they are so nice, le immigrant became le jesus/ scientist meme

its all a ruse
>>
>>56689854
Those aren't MUSLIM refugees. Muslims are a the problem, not refugees. /Thread
>>
>>56689854
>almost a dozen people commit a terrorist act, part of a long of terrorists from these shit countries
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS
>hundreds of them are actiong like spoiled fucking cunts, throwing garbage everywhere, complaining that their FREE INTERNET is too slow and that they don't get enough welfare money so they're bored

>2 Syrian do something good
>#SYRIANPEOPLEBESTPEOPLE
>>
>>56690671
Do you even know wtf propaganda is? It doesn't mean it's false.

Pretty sure all serial killers did something good and touching at least once in their lives. I could show that to you to tell you they're good persons.

What I should you would be true. The message I'd convey would be wrong, just cherry picked propaganda.

No one ( beside meme'ists ) say that every single refugee is a terrorist monster with no heart.

But some of them are, a lot of them are just overall shit people even if they're not terrorists, and yeah, some might be good, decent people.
>>
File: 1448221730323.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1448221730323.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>
>>56690992
If the majority of people (Syrians) could do and did good, then there'd be no need for them to seek refuge in the first place
>>
>>56689854
This story about two people doing one nice thing makes up for the millions turning Europe into a violent, rape filled continent the second they washed ashore
>>
>>56689854
Straylians love people who mesh into our way of life, for every volunteer we've adopted 4 rapists.

>mfw a guy came into my place of employment with a swastika under an eagle tattood on his bicep
>wanted to have exciting and informed /pol/ tier conversation
>fucking barely literate stormfag
>>
>>56690041
Even if 99% of them are good, the 1% has the power to cause more damages than the 99% can to good. Its completely illogical to give any of these monkeys the benefit of the doubt. Hell, they refuse the segregate state and religion and I am supposed to fucking trust them? On what planet?
>>
File: 739.png (53 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
739.png
53 KB, 625x626
>>56691169
>>
>>56690858
and nobody is fooled by the cherry-picking.
>>
>>56689916
I am so glad /pol/ can see above cherry picking.
>>
>>56689854
obviously non white posting from australia, no white aussie would ever say such filth
>>
File: 1448434182992.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448434182992.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>56696115
Never make friends with racists in real life, try and befriend prominent leftist figures and try and red pill them without them knowing.
>>
>>56689854
>optimist

Of course
>>
File: vhhmvhm.png (327 KB, 461x493) Image search: [Google]
vhhmvhm.png
327 KB, 461x493
>>56696115
In austraila most racists are to dumb for their own good, we need to educate the youth, they have been brain washed by the left.
We must show them the truth.
>>
So two of them patched a roof... That balances out the crew that shot up a concert?
>>
>>56690757
>these are not Syrian names.
Surname is Syrian.

They're Syrian Christians.
>>
File: kokoro12a.png (172 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
kokoro12a.png
172 KB, 604x377
>>56696115
I am going for my arts in education degree, I wish to become a prominent professor and redpill my students and fellow professors without them knowing.
>>
File: You to.png (492 KB, 910x566) Image search: [Google]
You to.png
492 KB, 910x566
>>56696115
Wish me luck senpai desu senpai kek
>>
>>56690858
Honest question. Why do you want refugees in Australia?
>>
>>56693112

Seriously think about it, people started giving abo rights and WE VOTED FOR THAT.

BUT WE DIDN"T VOTE FOR THE FUCKING IMMIGRATION. WE NEVER VOTED FOR THE VIETNAMESE BOAT PEOPLE TO TURN UP{ WHEN THE MAJORITY WERE AGAINST IT.
>>
>>56689854
>literally look like white australians
>Johnny and Carol

I mean c'mon, its 2015. You don't expect people to believe something this false?
>>
>>56696595
>>56696679
>>56696758
>>56696826

It's a lesson I can't believe I had never learned before now.

I once met a bald dude with a swastika on the back of his head in an asian deli and he was chill as fuck. Turns out someone tattooed it onto his skull at a party and the stigma of being a racist gradually made him racist.

Good luck you based faggot, just remember to frame everything you say from a Marxist position so keks can't refute it.

>>56697037
Fresh off the boat refugees give the pussy up like no one else, just gotta get to them before they adapt to Australian society.
>>
This says nothing about refugees, rather it just shows how badly people want to become Aussies, we integrate foreigners the best out of any country. They've even got Aussie names, before long they'll be knocking back tinnies down at the billabong
>>
>>56697397

And fighting off giant spiders on the way to the outhouse, and slaying 50 foot crocs during bathtime.
>>
>>56696115
>mfw when guy at work starts talking to me about current events/politics
>start to branch into /pol/ tier stuff
>he's a fucking tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist who believes in ancient ayy lamos and reptilians

why are Australians either proles who don't know jack shit, or whiny Uni fags
>>
File: Tgs8g2o.jpg (317 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Tgs8g2o.jpg
317 KB, 1536x2048
t b h
>>
>>56689916
> only 2 people

and they are the whitest of the bunch
>>
>>56689854
>Johnny and Carol

Yes, exactly, Johnny and Carol. Not Muhammad and Hazziz. Johnny and Carol are welcome.
>>
File: whosthatpiccolodick.jpg (119 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
whosthatpiccolodick.jpg
119 KB, 600x505
>>56693458
Meeeeowth! Dat's right!
>>
>>56692938
Stay strong my southern brethren
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.