[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a Nigger Hate thread? Just got in a fucking fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 72827442.jpg (13 KB, 268x400) Image search: [Google]
72827442.jpg
13 KB, 268x400
Can we get a Nigger Hate thread?
Just got in a fucking fight with a nigger for no reason 2 hours ago. My friends and I went to go eat at Ruby Tuesday's and when we were walking home two dindus just yell 5 feet away from us,"FUCK YOU, you can suck my dick, bitch whitey." He punched my friend for no reason, luckily he is a Chad, he's fighting with one nig, while I got to fight the other. I've never fought in my life, I was scared I was gonna get knocked out in the first punch, but it didn't phase me too much. Thankfully my Alpha roomate kinda helps me get in shape with lifting. I got punched a lot, but I dodged his last hit and knocked him out, like a counter. There is no satisfying thing than punching a nigger down, putting them in their own places. My adrenaline was sky high. My friend wanted to finish the fight one on one, but I sucker punched the shit out of the guy who initiated the fight. Nig's head fucking cracked on the ground. We ran like hell and were glad that we didn't get shot. I don't ever want to fight again, but it feels good punching an ignorant person to the ground.
>>
>>56689653
>got in a fucking fight for no reason
>with a nigger

There's your reason.

If there are niggers around, anything that doesn't end in murder, rape, or cannibalism is relatively peaceful. It's a matter of perspective.
>>
>Niggers start shit
>Get hit

They deserved it. You're doing gods work Anon. I just wish I could have been there to see the nignogs wake up and realize just how badly they got beat by those "bitch whitey's".
>>
>>56689653

BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER

I'm with you, OP

They are a cancer
>>
I'm afraid if I ever get into this sort of situation I would end up disfiguring someone. I wouldn't be able to walk away from that without gouging out one of their eyes, breaking their fingers or knocking out their front row of teeth. I feel they'd need permanent reminders of their actions.
Of course, I'd need to win the fight first...
>>
>>56689653
You showed great restraint, because you are a white man. Know that if they had knocked you unconscious, they would have stomped you until you were unrecognizable.
>>
>>56689653
ye mane fuck dey shit up bruh
>>
>>56691176
It's pretty easy to accidentally kill someone in a street fight. Even one good hit to the head could accidentally kill. If you're gonna do it, try and just fuck with his lower body. Stomp fingers, break his hands, kick his balls off, etc
>>
This never happened. Thanks for the meme blog though, op.
>>
Things that never happened thread?
>>
File: 1447477441071.jpg (2 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1447477441071.jpg
2 KB, 125x123
If you got hate in your heart, let it out. Amen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.