[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama says Russia needs to target Daesh… and ISIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: obama_maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
obama_maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Kenyan education everyone:

>"While trying to critique Russian military policy in Syria, the US President became tongue-tied, leaving the audience to guess whether or not he knows that Daesh and ISIL are two different names for the same terrorist organization."

https://www.rt.com/usa/323365-obama-russia-daesh-isil/
>>
File: 1443352376646.jpg (56 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
1443352376646.jpg
56 KB, 620x451
https://youtu.be/40-jeectGKQ
>>
Didnt he mispronounce daesh too?

He said something like daish.
>>
This is what you get when you try to rename shit. People get confused. Imma still call them Isis, just for consistency sake.
>>
>>56689437
>calling them daesh hurts their feelings
>get their pronouns right like omg!
More pc bullshit from the liberal establishment trying to use kgb thought methods to undermined the Muslim movement. Just like they released information about one of the Paris attackers was into gay sex and clubbing.
These people are pathetic. We will keep repeating the same dance until one day the Muslims go too far and the military dogs are released and bring havoc across all the Middle East.
>>
>>56689727
Do you guys elect retards on purpose? First George "Internets" Bush, and now this?
>>
Obama has been acting retarded lately.
>>
>>56689437
Part of me starts to feel sorry for the guy. You can see in the way he carries himself these days that his eight years have really worn him down...

And then reality kicks back in and says he can get fucked. There's nothing positive about his two terms in office. Next year can't come soon enough. I pray that Trump/Cruz get elected and can undo the damage this spineless traitor has done to this country domestically and our reputation internationally.
>>
>>56689797
When Dubya ran for his first political office he was beat by a guy who made fun of him for being too intellectual. He vowed never to be mistaken for an intellectual again.
>>
File: ObamaWillStandWithMuslims (2).jpg (33 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
ObamaWillStandWithMuslims (2).jpg
33 KB, 600x438
On second thought, he is most likely playing dumb when it comes to Daesh knowledge in order not to be exposed
>>
File: 1444630607247.jpg (57 KB, 870x501) Image search: [Google]
1444630607247.jpg
57 KB, 870x501
>>56689601
in the video I linked here he states he is training ISIL forces and arming them ect.

I deliberately kept the jankiness in to show that I did edit it but these statements indeed left his lips.

Especially when you consider he has lied about being a christian and having a US family and born in Hawaii...

He is not elligable for office.

Arnold Schwarzanegger has the same Issue that Obama has when it comes to running for President.
>>
obama cant even keep up with if its called the affordable health care act, health care reform or obama care let alone some terrorist facts names...

wait a minute why the hell is isis re-branding so often. thats a fairly western thing to do. but not that often. its only the obama administration that thinks its a good idea to re-brand every couple of months
>>
>>56689437

He's not wrong, though.

Russia almost exclusively focuses on anti-Assad Syrians.
>>
>>56689437
i was thinking just yesterday that this is the only reason he doesnt use daesh, americans are too fucking retarded to understand all these differnt names
>>
June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
>>
>>56689797
I think americans elect retards just to fuck with you.
>that will show those pesky reds, we will elect a fucking retard and they wouldn't know whether to take him seriously or laugh at him
>>
>>56690054
Calling them names might hurt them
>>
>>56689684
>>56689761
>>56689819
>>56689901

Doesn't matter all his policies and actions are void because he is not elligable for the position nor qualified for that matter, there is a movement for "impeachment" in the works but thats not good enough since even that won't stop him there needs to be an emergency election at the same time as Impeachment we can put Trump in office for an Extra year.

TRUMP 9 YEARS!!

Then because of how great a president he has been we legally make him president for Life and I shall most certainly legally get my citizenship start a family and work in the US.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
>>
>>56690072
and usa almost exclusively focuses on pro assad syrians, everyone knows its a proxy war
>>
File: 1440612919615.png (335 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
1440612919615.png
335 KB, 460x696
>>56690128
No its because our president is literally a fucking retard.
>>
I am so fucking tired of seeing this man as President.

And I thought the Bush presidency lasted forever.
>>
>>56690212

Not really.

The only people the US is bombing/fighting is IS.

If you mean they've allowed the Saudis to supply US weapons to the anti-Assad Syrian rebels, yes, they have. That's because the US hates dictators and loves rebels (even though the rebels will probably fuck the country up all the same if they ran it, like Libya).
>>
>>56689437
>doesn't even know the names of his own pawns
>>
>>56690212
Not really a proxy war, more a giant clusterfuck
>>
>>56690295
they bomb is when its convenient for their "moderate rebels" the rest of the time is spent "protecting" their proxies from the syrian forces
>>
>>56690295

Obama created ISIS

He wanted to provide aid to the "moderates" (who were really anyone against Assad for any reason)
>>
>>56690435

Again, no, they aren't bombing Assad's forces at all.

Only IS in Iraq and parts of Syria. IS and the "moderate" rebels don't fight each other much, as both are trying to hold their areas and keep out Assad at this time.

The only people that have any direct fighting in the civil war itself in Syria is Russia on Assad's side.
>>
>>56690542
>IS and the "moderate" rebels don't fight each other much
because they are on the same side
>>
>>56690482

No

Bush created IS by kicking them out of power back in 2003.

IS are ex-Iraqi Baathists and disgruntled Iraqi Sunnis that don't want to be governed by the Shia majority in Iraq. The ghost of Saddam.
>>
File: assadBdayCake_2283528k.jpg (95 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
assadBdayCake_2283528k.jpg
95 KB, 858x536
>>56690212
>>56690482

>Supporting a bunch of savages wanting to get rid of pic related

Why )-:
>>
>>56690585

If you mean both against Assad, then yes.

But they'd fight each other to the death if Assad was gone.
>>
>>56690624
>Bush kicked Sunnis out of power

Last time I checked Americans didn't annex Iraq

Blame that faggot President of theirs
>>
>>56690685
or they would do what america wants and keep accepting military aid until assad is dead, then merge into their new greater islamic state
>>
>>56690720

Well, IS wouldn't be around if Saddam was still in power because there would be no need to form a united Sunni front against the Shia in Iraq by the former leaders and military members.

So, cause and effect.
>>
>training ISIL
>killing DAESH
It is for sure hard to know who are who!
>>
>>56690950
There would never have been a need to form a united Sunni front against the Shia in Iraq if Talabani hadn't been a discriminatory fuckwad who came in his pants over the idea of being able to get one up on the rich people by taking away their jobs.
>>
>>56689437
OP, you are a faggot. Daesh can also sound like an insult in Arabic. Meaning something along the line on those who force their views upon others.

So guess what calling them both Daesh and Isil could mean
>>
>>56693574

You seem like an expert in these matters, Mohammad.

Btw, good job on making it to Copenhagen before they shut the gates
>>
>>56689437
>RT
>legit
>>
>>56690624

Obama made ISIS by ignoring reality and mainlining his bullshit mentality.

Trust me. I was there. All the dirty sand sucking, shit stacking, inbreed terrorists were crushed.

Enter Obama and he, and he alone, let to all go to shit willingly. Its his bed and he does not sleep in it. We do.
>>
>>56694475
>Wants to use an insult
>doesn't confirm what it means.

Stop being too stupid, Spain.
>>
>>56690295
>US hates dictator
>Saudi
Oops
>>
>>56689761
Here in Kebabistan it's only Erdogan and his lackeys that call them Daesh. We all know his intention isn't to insult them.
>>
>>56689437
If this was Bush everyone would be crawling all over how dumb he is.

The truth is all these Presidents are clueless and just fed enough shit by their handlers to give the impression of being in charge
>>
File: 1440772748645.jpg (86 KB, 667x405) Image search: [Google]
1440772748645.jpg
86 KB, 667x405
>>56694659
>any of your medias
>legit
>>
>>56689761
>one of the Paris attackers was into gay sex and clubbing
Wait, isn't gay sex completely forbidden under pain of death by islamic law? No wonder most muslims don't think daesh is really muslim.
>>
File: 1444650966360.jpg (24 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
1444650966360.jpg
24 KB, 512x341
>>56689437
Hilarious.
>>
That explains why he says ISIL all the time, he thought they were another group and not ISIS.
>>
>>56689437
fuck obama that nigger is irrelevant
>>
>>56697477
Same deal with the nine eleven crew partying in vegas, if you are to be a shahiyd you get to do whatever you want the night before.
>>
>>56697477
>isn't gay sex completely forbidden under pain of death by islamic law?
No that's only under Sharia
Islam has a very long history of being very okay with being a dirty homo
They even had entire groups dedicated to it
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.