[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol b/tard here I need your help with another rumor? Bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (766 KB, 3906x2604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
766 KB, 3906x2604
Hey /pol b/tard here I need your help with another rumor?

Bernie Sanders, Says black lifes matter is a easy group to manipulate. Quote "I love black lifes matter". Allow me to explain my love for them in analogy, it's like putting a leash around a dogs neck all you need is to pull it in the correct direction"!
>>
is this a riddle?
>>
>>56689228

>>>/b/
>>
Niggers are like wild dogs. That's what he meant
>>
>>56689331
>>56689465
He wants to spread a rumor that Bernie sanders said that quote.
>>
File: chaingang.jpg (68 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
chaingang.jpg
68 KB, 800x563
>>56689228

Bernie simply meant that they need a good leader to tell them what to do so they can get useful work done.
>>
>>56689331
In a sense? Allow me to be analytical with it. Bernie Sanders saids Black lifes Matter is a easy group to manipulate" that's the rumor the quote is for more fuel on the fire, like describing a leash around "dogs" neck insinuating "blacks" have the leash around there neck.... We need fake Twitter accounts all profiles of blacks" out raged with Bernie Sanders and the Democratic Party.
>>
OP here sorry it's 3:30 in the morning!
>>
>>56689824
Yessss.
>>
Let me get more B/ROTHERS .... While I'm doing that try to find as many /pols has you can if we can't do it tonight then will do it tomorrow just take the picture of the caption.
>>
>>56689228
Who is Bernie Sanders? Is that the guy in your picture?
>>
Jesus, haven't you anything better to do?
Trump's dick isn't gonna suck itself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.