[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romans 1:22, "Processing themselves to be wise, they became
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: burning_world.jpg (70 KB, 719x1000) Image search: [Google]
burning_world.jpg
70 KB, 719x1000
Romans 1:22,
"Processing themselves to be wise, they became fools"

So we see that the Bible literally predicts atheists despite no Atheists existing until thousands of years later.

One hallmark of scientific theories is the ability to make accurate predictions. The bible predicted that those who turned away from God claiming to be wise turned to fools and we are that in today's atheists. What does evolution predict will happen in the next 50years? What prediction has evolution made that has new confirmed accurate? There is none.

So the bible is actually more scientific than evolution since it makes accurate predictions and evolution does not.

Are you ready to convert now atheists?
>>
>>56688747
You're not allowed to believe in the Bible anymore in public. That is now a taboo. What you like to do with your penis, that's now subject to the public discourse. How did that happen?
>>
>>56688747
Accurate, but not precise. Give it a rest. Atheists are fucking outrageous, but zealotry of any kind is not acceptable.
>>
Why do you say atheists are fools when they are generally more intelligent than religious people? The only counter to facts about atheism is pictures of unattractive men wearing fedoras.
>>
> the earth was created 4000 years ago
> the earth is flat
> if you die you go to heaven, where you can play harmanica like the ultimate faggot with jesus flying in the clood with wings.. ah and that's if you suck god's dick, if you deny his submissive regime of terror you are going to hell

/thread
you guys are retarded
>>
>>56689049
Intelligence is measured via metrics created by 'intelligent' people. Let that little factoid seep into your brain and stew for a bit.
>>
>>56688747
>Are you ready to convert now atheists?
You got that reproducible evidence ready? I can't even call myself an atheist, because i get into thinking about multiverse and ponder if i am just AI. You want me to convert to a specific religion though, you gotta bring da proofs. Because honestly being an A.I. created to observe seems a lot more plausible than Jesus.
>>
File: 1447700034786.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
1447700034786.png
30 KB, 700x800
PRAISE JESUS!!
>>
File: 1447700559545.jpg (48 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
1447700559545.jpg
48 KB, 600x330
>>56689205
Never forget the Popes real Job is to Advise Church Militants.

Pope ain't the head of the Church by any means he is just the Face.

Romans 13.3

For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you.

PRAISE JESUS HALLEJULAH

#21stCentuaryCrusade
>>
>>56689167
>intelligent people create the metrics to measure the intelligence of others
whoa no way dude I thought that they just picked up idiots off the street to measure intelligence; you're blowing my mind
>>
File: 1443341881595.jpg (81 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1443341881595.jpg
81 KB, 624x480
>>56689355
Before anyone asks like a Derp that is a Picture of Jesus using Violence against Jews.
>>
>>56688747
And to add to my previous post, I'd like to point out that this is probably not 'predicting' atheism per se, but literally describing the problems borne of a decadent society in its final throes. It seems as if the entire thing in context, "The judgment of God (1:18–32)", describes the shift from faith in God as he is known, and creating a bastardization to fit their ideal version of Him.

If anything, it seems as if it is predicting denominations of the church. But hey, I just read the fucking thing.
>>
>>56688747
>taking random general quote that could be used on pretty much any event at any point in history, applying it on this specific example
>placing atheism next to evolution as if they were some sort of religion
>atheists who work in prognostics field literally predict future in a span shorter than 50 years and much more accurate than "something something"
>evolution is literally based on random mutations, so of course there are multiple predictions on various species and their further evolution
>>
>>56689407
>Literally fabricating a false summary of my post in a feeble attempt to try and ignore any opposing sentiment
>not from fucking tumblr
>>
Every time a poltard posts a bible quote, I post anti-religious memes and stories to all my Christian friends facebook pages.
>>
>>56689706
Your post had no fucking point. Of course the people who measure intelligence are intelligent people. You're suggesting that those intelligent people (atheists) design the metrics to measure intelligence to favor atheists, but that's just not true. Religious belief has no role in intelligence; it just so happens that most intelligent people have the critical thinking skills to analyze religion and realize that it's bullshit.
>>
>>56689913

At first I was merely hinting at a slight manipulation by institutions claiming to be representatives of 'intelligence', as if they are the diviners of what is and will be the very essence of the word.

They gain power from this constant trumpeting of supposed superiority in one way or another, so it makes sense that they saturate the public with a supposed perception that benefits and elevates them to a higher status. Does this sound familiar at all? But moving on...

Yes, there are pants-on-head retards that place absolute faith in god, and are incompetent to a severe degree, but to say atheism does not have its fair share of blind zealots is a joke, and intellectually dishonest.

How does one measure intelligence? IQ? GPA? Salary? The amount of women who want to have your child? The amount of time it takes you to speedrun the original mario brothers game? In one way or another, it is a human construct that tests us, so of course there is natural bias that cannot be removed in these tests, and the group that performs the best in each individual category will try and act as if they are the end all be all of human perfection, ergo strength and intelligence.

Pattern recognition is normally used to get a base IQ score, because it removes language bias, and is a good measure of what humans would consider intelligence. But it is not foolproof. It is not gospel.

So comparing a group of people, who don't want to stand in the high esteem of institutional intellectuals, to those that do is genuinely silly. Just as silly as those members of the church who tried to repress science in ye olden days.

Faith and science can easily coexist, so long as they are not held to each others' standards. So claiming someone is wrong because they do not fit your mold of the model human being makes you seem the opposite of intelligent. To me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.