[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Nigger Delusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
I've been considering the conundrum of the Negroid and it's behaviour.

Blacks act the way they do because they have to constantly reassure themselves that they aren't at the bottom of the racial food chain when history suggests otherwise.

That's why blacks are always focused on the size of their penises and trying to show how tough they are, gangsta, ... etc...

When blacks can learn to sustain themselves without the help of others then maybe they might not be the ultimate betas.

Every other race has moved on.

AND THIS IS WHY EVERY RACE DOES NOT CONSIDER THE NEGROID HUMAN or akin to themselves.
>>
cool story bro
>>
File: 1423458465254.jpg (143 KB, 562x781) Image search: [Google]
1423458465254.jpg
143 KB, 562x781
Did you ever stop to ask yourself *why* blacks are almost universally below the poverty line? They have more legs up than any other race in this country but DUH WHITE MAN is always keeping them down.
How about non-colonized African countries? Can you name an African culture that, left to their own devices, developed a functional modern economy? Hell I'd settle for one that invented the wheel.
Take your time.
>>
Nigger males are good for nothing. Nigger females are good for two things: being a maid, and being a whore. I use a Haitian bitch who visits my house twice a week for both things. She spends a couple of hours on her knees to clean my house, and then she spends some more time on her knees doing something else.
>>
>>56690991
>insinuating your not a faggit
>>
>>56688648
You got nuked stfu chink
>>
No, its just the lack of a modern selective pressure. Look at niggera, most dindus are getting better there because you get rewarded for being smart not strong.
>>
>>56691225
>>56691247
shhh Jamal
>>
File: lip-plating.jpg (48 KB, 1236x700) Image search: [Google]
lip-plating.jpg
48 KB, 1236x700
>>56689148
> Hell I'd settle for one that invented the wheel.

pretty sure they did
>>
>>56688648
Niggers are animals dont try to understand what they do, realise they are just operating on uncontrollable primal impulses.
>>
>>56688648
Race is a social construct Japanese man.

You are look exactly like the Groid in your image. Dont you forget it.
>>
>>56690991
microwaving your tendies?
>>
>>56688648
>>56689148
https://www.blacked.com/tight-asian-babe-screams-on-massive-black-cock

Your nip country is getting kucked by the BBC nigga
>>
>>56690991
Post story please.
>>
>>56691641
>Implying they would have figured out to use it for carts
>>
>>56688648
Nice proxy
>>
>>56694101

You want the "story" of a nigger bitch giving me blowjobs?
>>
>>56694101

You want the "story" of some nigger bitch giving me blowjobs?
>>
>>56696380
Personally I'm interested, like how did this come about?
>>
>>56696380
Also if you can, post pics.
>>
>>56688648
A nigger does more regularly boast about it's beastly attributes and they very rarely talk about anything scientific or the such other than LOOK WE WUZ KANGS N STRONOMERS

Truly shit tier in capacity, accomplishment, and skin coloration.
>>
>>56688648

Hey, chingchong, why do Japanese women adore that nigger dick and jump on chimps the moment they step out of a plane in Tokio?
>>
>>56697155
Also how do I get a nigger bitch to clean my house and sucking my dick?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.