[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've read so many articles and heard so many mainstream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 749x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 749x512
I've read so many articles and heard so many mainstream pundits say something to the effect of:
>ISIS wants Muslims to think the West is waging a war on Islam
>so shutting out refugees, only accepting Christian refugees, profiling Muslims, etc. is playing right into their agenda

Is there any hard evidence of this? Can anyone quote ISIS spokesmen warning all Muslims that the West hates them for being Muslims? It sounds totally speculative to me.
>>
>>56687375
Protip: Anyone to speaks on behalf of what ISIS wants is ISIS.
>>
>>56687375
Kikes will use any excuse for more niggers dissolving national borders, reducing wages, destroying cultural identities, and stopping regular people from securing the means to oppose them in earnest.
>>
File: canadian fairy princess.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
canadian fairy princess.gif
1 MB, 360x202
>>56687375

They are a religion of peace. You just have to give in to their demands or they will respond with violence.

>we are good, let us in
>if you don't, we will become terrorists and behead you
>>
>>56687375
If you're willing to join a group that rape children because people hate your religion you deserve to get bombed.
>>
Of course they want to provoke a civil war with moderate muslims (i.e not real ones according to them) as cannon fodder, and they will succeed eventually

I'm not sure they want anything except anarchy, mayhem and death.
>>
But no seriously, does anyone have the evidence?
>>
>>56688317

>>ISIS wants Muslims to think the West is waging a war on Islam

It's clear this is part of their propoganda. By having the west be against them it gives them legitamecy. So shitskin frustrated virgins do shit like they just did in Paris, or travel to Syria.

They literally JUST put out a video including an image of every flag of all western nations waging war on them lol. Literally exactly the facts u are asking for

>>56670892

Evidence and proofs pham.
>>
>>56688008
precisely what i say to ppl. no good person would partake in that insane brutality no matter how many microagressions they suffered. fucking retards.
>>
File: 1431697679654.jpg (93 KB, 940x550) Image search: [Google]
1431697679654.jpg
93 KB, 940x550
>>56688691

kek i play this game that has "microtransations" (pay to win) and this /pol/ tard kept calling them microaggressions
>>
It's pretty obviously part of their plan to get mass support from the population in the Middle East, and the illusion of an external threat is part of that. However the terrorist attacks are more to make the West look weak and unsafe. People in the Middle East ALREADY hate the West. They just know that we have a better quality of life, and are much stronger than them militarily. ISIS just needs to create the narrative that we CAN be destroyed, and our lives aren't better.

People seem to be pushing the narrative that ISIS wants us to hate muslims because our hatred will turn moderate muslims toward ISIS. They push this narrative to encourage more immigration, thinking that we can 'kill them with kindness' so to speak. The problem is our kindness isn't what's holding back the typical muslim 'moderate' in the Middle East.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.