[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 5464565656.png (25 KB, 508x275) Image search: [Google]
5464565656.png
25 KB, 508x275
Is this true /pol/?
>>
>>56686610
Not a chance. Just exactly who is the keyboard warrior?
>>
Actually wouldn't the biblical killings of the first born be the first act of terrism?
>>
The first act of terrorism was caveman group one terrorizing caveman group two into slavery.
>>
File: 1448133131941.jpg (50 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1448133131941.jpg
50 KB, 540x405
>>56686610
>do some diligent research

Literally his whole "educated" stance on this is based entirely by MSNBC, reddit, and his college professor's circle jerk opinions
>>
>you have no idea what these people are going through

You're going to go through worse once Ahmed and his brown buddies get together to rape 1,400 of your little daughters over the span of 10 years in a contrived and focused Islamic paedophilic racially charged hate crime against minors. Little Debbie's unformed womb sure is culturally enriched with that whiskey coloured third world semen stirring around in there.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>56686610

>quit being a keyboard warrior
>whilst being a keyboard warrior
>>
>>56686610
I notice these leftist cücks are calling everyone they dislike "terrorists" now just because the word sounds very negative, even if it doesn't have anything to do with the definition of terrorism itself.
Police? Terrorists.
Against gay marriage? Terrorists.

Europe was also first invaded by empires from other continents before they invaded non-Europeans.
>>
>>56686610
when will the terrorism meme word stop?

Its up there with racism right now, literally no meaning.
>>
>>56686610
>"whites" are the original terrorists
She spelled "jew" wrong
>>
File: Muh white supremism.png (84 KB, 1020x706) Image search: [Google]
Muh white supremism.png
84 KB, 1020x706
I did some research
>>
DAS RITE.

WE WUZ TERRORISTS AN SHIT.
>>
>>56686610
No. You can say that the Western governments have caused peril in the middle east be deposing useful dictators, but you can't say it was an act of terrorism, as that is not the way our armies work, and furthermore you cannot say that it was "white people" who did it.
>>
>>56686610
Fucking hell, it's starting to get so bad that i'm actually beginning to admire how good the marxist propaganda has been. I mean white people are calling themselves terrorists while defending people that would happily see their to their execution.
>>
He's right and wrong. Mostly wrong.

Since "terrorism studies" has been a neblous discipline, it's focused on four main "waves" of terrorism starting about 120-150 years ago, and yeah, until about the "third" wave in the 70s-80s, most terrorism that resonated on our radars was committed by Europeans. Not really to say that terrorism didn't exist elsewhere, we just didn't have much way of tracking it.

But, terrorism's existed as a concept for at least a millennium, they existed in the ancient Roman empire, including in occupied territories in the "Holy Land" and North Africa.

Also, the Assassins seem to have actually existed, fucking Ubisoft meme games be damned. They most certainly weren't white, unless white people come from Iran now.
>>
>>56687479

>graph taken from 2011 just so they could include Breivik's murders since white supremacist would be 0 for most other years

I am kekking pretty hard.
>>
...says the keyboard warrior sitting behind a screen and voicing his ignorant opinion...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.