[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austria - 15 year old raped by 6 students
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (3 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 800x533
A 15 year old girl was raped by 6 classmates in a break room at school. Several other students have seen it but no one helped her. Some even watched.
http://mobil.krone.at/phone/kmm__1/story_id__483658/sendung_id__32/story.phtml
The article doesn't say if she was culturally enriched. Other sources claim at least 5 of the 6 were from Africa.

What the fuck, Austria?
>>
>Other sources claim at least 5 of the 6 were from Africa.
Can we see this other sources then?
>>
>>56686407
http://www.unsertirol24.com/2015/11/24/graz-auslaendische-mitschueler-vergewaltigen-15-jaehrige/
You should fuck yourself desu.
>>
...and this is why I moved to Australia.

Meine Heimat ist tot :(
>>
File: umarulaughing.gif (853 KB, 322x176) Image search: [Google]
umarulaughing.gif
853 KB, 322x176
>>56686283
>A 15 year old girl was raped by 6 classmates in a break room at school. Several other students have seen it but no one helped her. Some even watched.
>>
>>56688905
Would it be legal to shoot niggers in a situation like that?
>>
>>56686283
its just small cultural diffences. what is considered rape by us is normal in their cultures.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126 KB, 1041x1066) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126 KB, 1041x1066
>>56688905
Ahmed likes pedo chinese cartoons? What a surprise.
>>
>>56688975
>its just small cultural diffences.
refugees are people, too
>>
>>56688905
>>56686283

Really? You're just going to stand there and watch?

https://youtu.be/4oc8XvTmSPQ?t=3m
>>
>>56686283

Lol these german keks get what they deserve. They import trash instead of jobless eastern and southern europeans
>>
>>56688853
>Meine Heimat ist tot
Because you wouldn't stay and fight for it.
>>
>>56688972
I believe that the answer would be no for most places in Europe.
>>
>>56689038
yes, you cannot deny them the basic human need of sexual oppression.

ah, its more funny when I troll normal fags this way. one cannot trigger /pol.
>>
>>56689126
*expression (not opression, fucking autocorrect)
>>
those parasites need to be dealt with the only way possible... lethal injection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCOOULOL1vU
>>
I doubt it were Muslims or others students wouldn't just stand and watch
More likely just a alpha males in this school and girl was just a slut
>>
I say castration of such individuals is the only sensible answer
>>
>>56688972
probably not, seeing as possession of a firearm in a school building is quite illegal lol
>>
>>56689245

Or the girl had dated/fucked niggers and the nigger or white rapists felt (accurately) that she was a whore and deserved to be raped.

If this is the case, I'm glad they tapped her mudsharking ass. I would have been delighted to have been her #7.
>>
File: hammersgrin.jpg (15 KB, 391x308) Image search: [Google]
hammersgrin.jpg
15 KB, 391x308
>>56688990
>Several other students have seen it but no one helped her.
>Some even watched.
>>
>>56686283
>Krone
It's the absolute plebtier newspaper that tend to make shit up to hit people's emotional side.
Can I get your other sources too pls?
>>
>waiting for rape video

plz kill them already but make sure they record every rape and upload them before you kill them, thanks.
>>
File: 1445507007282.png (351 KB, 1023x363) Image search: [Google]
1445507007282.png
351 KB, 1023x363
>>56686564
this source is highly unreliable.

but I too suspect that these innocent youths were not European natives. msm usually is the first to tell if some gruesome crimes are perpetrated by 'Austrian citizens'

http://www.graz.at/cms/beitrag/10251761/1618648/
>Der Täter ist ein 26-jähriger österreichischer Staatsbürger, der seinen Wagen als Waffe verwendete und gezielt Menschen tötete.

there's a special place in hell for these 'journalists'
>>
>>56690006
http://www.nzz.ch/panorama/ungluecksfaelle-und-verbrechen/uebergriffe-auf-maedchen-in-graz-ermittlungen-wegen-gruppenvergewaltigung-1.18652036
>(dpa)

Eine 15-Jährige soll bereits im Mai in einem Essensraum einer weiterführenden Schule von sechs Mitschülern missbraucht worden sein, wie die Staatsanwaltschaft am Dienstag mitteilte. Sie bestätigte damit einen Bericht der «Kleinen Zeitung».
>>
>>56690198
>http://www.kleinezeitung.at/s/steiermark/graz/4872998/Ermittlungen-in-Graz_15Jaehrige-soll-in-Schule-vergewaltigt-worden
Further link, says:
>Von der Vergewaltigung erfuhren Schulleitung und Polizei aber erst Monate später
>Police and school administration only found out about the rape a few months later
Am I the only one who thinks she might've found out about the whole "professional vicitim" thing in the meantime?
Just thinking. You know. Some people do that.
Though the assault is a despicable act false rape accusations should be punished by something even more severe.
>>
>>56690453

It could be that she felt so demoralised after nobody helped her.

It could be that nobody heped her cos they aint racis.
>>
>>56690453
yesterday a radio report said the headmaster called for access to state prosecutors files to determine if there has been failures by school staff.

i doubt they'd make a fuzz about it if it could be dismissed easily. we are talking graz mittelschule here. they boys had clearly mihu otherwise they'd be in a gymnasium.

my guess is after police started asking question some witnesses came forward.

remember the british soldier that raped a 7yo in it's own home? the father found them and nearly killed the bastard. some things make such a huge dust cloud msm can't get rid of it.
>>
>>56686283
>Some even watched.

The cück is strong in the school
>>
>>56690655
*race
>>
>>56688905
that's pretty NTR tier desu
>>
I hoped they recorded it too.
That would be so hot.
>>
>>56690633
>>56690453
forgot to add:

how would they know the screams could be heard throughout the school if she is the only witness?

that would be very easy to dismiss and a foolish lie if there were no others to tell.
>>
Stop acting like you guys would have acted in any different way. Most people's reaction would have been to watch
>>
>>56690545
Can't imagine it. Although, if there's really people who saw it it'll be solved pretty fast anyways.
But here in Austria we're being told that rape is bad every other day in school. So somebody would've done something.

>>56690633
I'm all Austrian in terms of heritage and went to a Hauptschule (which isn't anything else actuall). Because I was a lazy fuck. No my brother goes to Gymnasium and he has a few non-austrians in class too.
So I wouldn't judge simply based on the school.

And
>>56690829
Fuck off Sweden.
>>
>>56689060
The white boys were jacking off.
>>
>>56686283
>Graz
Can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>56690859
>Gymnasium and he has a few non-austrians in class too.
but thats just anecdotical evidence m8. nearly about 30% of sonderschüler are not native-German speakers.

Beutetürken in Gymnasium surely make a nice impression but I bet those 6 boys can't properly read their own language (which isn't German).
>>
>>56688853
Georg?
>>
>>56691314
But that 30% number doesn't really say anything either. In fact, that means we have 70% of them which are native speakers, thus our educational system failed.
Although I might be just retarded at this point because I haven't slept.
>>
>>56688905
Just like one of my chinese cartoons.
>>
>>56691924
>But that 30% number doesn't really say anything either.
30% percent but they only make up about 15% of the population.

I don't blame you since this is perpetually repeated by politicians.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.