[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My cat found a mouse and I had to kill it... It's my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1422399409998.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1422399409998.png
80 KB, 500x421
My cat found a mouse and I had to kill it... It's my first time killing something and I feel weird as fuck... I don't feel sick or anything, I just feel weird....

How can people manage to kill actual human beings and live with it?
>>
It's a man's job that's for sure
>>
Why didnt your cat just kill it?

My dogs (terriers) just find n kill mice n rats like its their job.
>>
It is kinda like when you find your soul mate, except they are not into you at all. You learn to deal with it. You learn to destroy your feelings.
>>
>>56685742
Everything truly addicting feels weird the first time, because it is a sensation that cannot be recreated by anything else. Once you come to find that you want more of that sensation, there is nothing else that's close to feeling the same.
>>
>>56685868

He kept playing with it... I live in a second floor and my cat kept bringing him to top of the stairs several times, even after I tried to kick the mouse with a broom so he could run away.

I had no choice but to kill it since I didn't want it inside my house where it would be hard to find it.
>>
File: 1448244912416.jpg (618 KB, 1500x972) Image search: [Google]
1448244912416.jpg
618 KB, 1500x972
>>
>>56685742
Kill more until it becomes numb. Or kill them though a TV screen far from the blood and guts.
>>
>>56685742
welp, now you're going to be a serial killer. you should have known better than to kill cats, anon. the only thing left for you to do is build my wall.
>>
Your cat's broken, amigo.
>>
>>56686066
Embrace the feeling anon. That's responsibility... you have to accept it's full weight at some point.

You were presented with two alternatives. One was to take no action and let it suffer. The other was to do something unpleasant - something that runs counter to your normal morality in daily life - and you chose to do the right thing even though it doesn't 'feel' right.

This feeling awaits you at more and more regular intervals as you get older. Good luck.
>>
I must be clear that I killed the mouse... My cat is alive... I would never hurt my cat wtf....
>>
>>56685742
>How can people manage to kill actual human beings and live with it?

Some people are people.

Some people are mice.

It's easy to kill mice.
>>
File: Trump and a wall.jpg (213 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Trump and a wall.jpg
213 KB, 1600x1000
>>56685742
This is exactly whats wrong with people today.

We need to go back to a time when we had to kill shit to live. People are becoming such anxious faggots over every little thing.

I am a woman, and I hunt all the time. I've had to slit animals throats before because the shot didn't kill them. If I can do it, you can too Pedro.

Besides, don't you have a wall to build?
>>
>>56685742

Fucking grow up. The other week I shot and killed 20 odd pigeons that were roosting in the eaves of my building. First time killing something and it didn't bother me in the slightest.

You're just an overly sensitive cry baby.
>>
>>56685868
Its a redpilld cat. It knew op is a fag. So it had to do somthing.
>>
>>56685742
I would assume you get used to it. You can get used to pretty much everything.
>>
>>56685742
Your cat is beta as fuck 2bh
>>
Tbh senpai dying feels incredible you did it a solid favor
>>
>>56686541
Mega edge canada killing pigeons

Wow so fucking badass edg3
>>
>>56686859
believe it or not, cats don't have a killer instinct. they have to be taught to kill. if they never learn it from another cat, they'll just sit there and play with their prey until it manages to escape, or dies by accident. they sort of catch it, and let it go, and catch it, and let it go forever.
>>
Today my parents dog bit the shit out of my dads hand. It hit a vein, blood everywhere, hand was black and swollen. I gave the little Weiner dog a fuckin hard kick in the side and he ran away crying. Made me feel bad for what I did, I was just angry. Mom having him put down tomorrow. She put him in the garage. I let him come out and he's sleeping with me in bed for one last night and he doesn't even know what's coming Feelsbadman
>>
I once killed a wounded bird with my bare hands and ate it. You never so much as swatted a fly? If all Mexicans were like you it would really explain how the hell your country ended up being run by cartels.
>>
>>56685742
...have you never stepped on a bug?
>>
>>56686066
Happy cats bring back 25% of catch to the owner

Kill it then your cat will eat it, but don't let your cat eat lizard cleaning cat vomit is suffering
>>
>>56685742
did you behead it and bury it in a shallow grave in the desert?
>>
>>56688534

don't let your cat eat it that's how parasites and disease spreads fuck that
>>
>>56686859
What this anon said.

I've always had indoor/outdoor cats because we've lived in a rural area and they had space around the house to roam (most cats won't go more than a few hundred feet from the house).

I've honestly been surprised by a couple of the things they've managed to take down. OP's cat should've cut the jugular, or maybe he was trying to teach OP how to kill stuff because he's a faggot.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.