[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turkey facts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 31
File: lithografia-4b.jpg (178 KB, 799x553) Image search: [Google]
lithografia-4b.jpg
178 KB, 799x553
In this thread we post facts about Turkey. I'll get the ball rolling.

>>Not only massacred 1 million Armenian Christians during the First World War, but is evil and cowardly enough to deny it took place to this day.

>>Regularly bombs and shells the Kurds, who are fighting against ISIS.

>>Shoots down a Russian jet that may or may not have been in their airspace for a matter of seconds, murders two pilots, even though they regularly violate Greek airspace.
>>
File: viennaheader7.jpg (174 KB, 832x474) Image search: [Google]
viennaheader7.jpg
174 KB, 832x474
>>Covertly supports ISIS, see evidence in Paul Joseph Watson's new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxTVwHXGfvI

>>Has been attempting to conquer Europe and impose despotism and Islam on it for centuries; as late as 1683 was at the Gates of Vienna.
>>
File: ottoman-empire-1580.gif (15 KB, 736x441) Image search: [Google]
ottoman-empire-1580.gif
15 KB, 736x441
>>During all their centuries of rule as the Ottoman Empire there was absolutely no technological advancement whatsoever.

>>Enables ISIS to stockpile trillions of dollars in oil revenues and supplies them with arms all with the sole aim of deposing Assad
>>
>>Recently booed the Paris victims at a football match when time was called for a one minute's silence

>>Has been attempting to exterminate the Kurds for decades simply for wanting to create their own sovereign state
>>
inb4 diaspora turkshits pretending to be german/netherlands/belgian
>>
>they smell
>>
FUCK THE TURKS
SHITSKIN BARBARIANS DESERVE EXTINCTION
>>
>>56686264
Thats ok k*rd its just funny some autist took the time to make these posts.
>>
>>56685356
Supporters of ISIS
>>
>>56685356

f*ck eurocu/cks women so bad they still butthurt eventhough can't find decent fact and fabricate them

> 1915 distastefulness never was a genocide (we would do that if we wanted to, but we didnt) so called killings have took place by Civilian Kurds after Armenian militias attacked them (that place that distastefulness happened was and still is have population of Kurdish majority over 75%)

> bombs PKK and its associates, a terrorist organization accepted by UN, USA, EU, which kills women and children of not only Turks but Kurds also. and we bombing and fcking them really good. NOT KURDS

terrorist attacks by PKK and its associates: http://www.pkkeylemleri.com/ (turkish)

> and decent country would do the same if their airspace is violated by foreign aircraft especially which is currently moderate rebels(turkmens) backed by the western world and direct relatives to Turkish/Kurdish people of Turkey

> Greece's claimed airspace is disputed, and NOT GREEK AIRSPACE. so there is no violation. (its like Russia claims over Alaska's shores as their airspace and gets mad and cries when american aircrafts flies over Alaskan coast WHICH IS THEIR OWN CLAY)

> ISIS and Turkey are natural enemies since the war began. ISIS bombs turkish people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Ankara_bombings
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reyhanl%C4%B1_bombings
etc

>>56685706
turkish hooligans, didn't booed or chanted "Allahu Akbar" but chanted "matryrs don't die, country is united" since they hate ISIS and ISIS recently attacked Ankara. they should stay silent yes. but anything if they booed, they booed ISIS.

>examinate kurds [citation needed]
in 1990s Turkey accepted 500.000 kurds fleeing from Saddam and 2.5 million arabs and mostly Kurds fleeing from Assad
>>
>>56686619
>Turkey has made up a fairy tale about the PKK being a terrorist orgnaziation, which was swalled by all of turkey economical allies, only because, deep inside, the only two things the turk care about is bringing about an islamic caliphate and killing all kurds.
Why do they hate kurds? because they are pro-democracy, pro-freedom.

FUCK YOU YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT, I HOPE THE GLORIOUS PKK KILLS MANY OF YOUR PROXIES TODAY, AND HOPEFULLY PUTIN WILL HAVE ERDOGAN'S HEAD

>fun fact: it is erdogan's very brother who is in charge of buying ISIS's oil. And turkey still plays nice with nato, like, "yeah we pro-freedom, suure, we pro-freedom"
>>
>>56686619
> 1915 distastefulness never was a genocide (we would do that if we wanted to, but we didnt) so called killings have took place by Civilian Kurds after Armenian militias attacked them (that place that distastefulness happened was and still is have population of Kurdish majority over 75%)

Ok buddy, my great grandparents totally didn't witness the execution of their siblings and parents. They just made it up as an excuse to be accepted as refugees in shitty Aleppo and Iraq. Man I hope I see the fall of Turkey in my lifetime.
>>
>>56687125
Yes. They were liars. Sorry anon.
>>
>>56686619
The Aussies really need to show you how to shit post m8. I hope your country gets plowed like your mom at a black lives matter rally. Cunt. Your mom is taking balls to the chin by 40 African nigger "refugees" just tasting the glorious cultural enrichment in her mouth. Mmmmmmmmm
>>
>>56687125
Go on Mehmet, blame everything on the Kurds again.
>>
File: genco-kasri.jpg (27 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
genco-kasri.jpg
27 KB, 300x240
>>56686913
> cant decide if havent seen a kurd in real life or completely hysterical

your "pro-democracy pro-freedom" kurds still lives under tribal code, highest incest-rape ratios among the world,have feudal-lords allover, even their own senator (ahmet türk) CURRENTLY IS A FEUDAL LANDLORD, leader of "Genco" tribe who lives in fortified chatteu-like structure (pic related)
>>
>>56687643
I feel sorry for your mother
>>
>>56685356
Turks are sandniggers and not part of Europe.
They are cowards who can only fight in packs.
They deserve to be wiped from the face of the planet.
>>
>>56687643
I watched a documentary about the PKK just yesterday. You can turn it however you like, the only difference between the kurds and the turcs is that the kurds are a diverse, pro-democracy people, who want sovereignity and who accept that people have other beleifs than they do, while the turks are a bunch of barbarics warriors, have been so forever, and want to impose their beleifs and way of life (caliphate) on everyone.

If you really beleive that the kurds are barbarians, you have succesfully been brainwashed.
>>
>>56685356
>>Not only massacred 1 million Armenian Christians during the First World War, but is evil and cowardly enough to deny it took place to this day.
Turkey has asked Armenia to open up its archives and have a non-biased debate over the genocide. Turkey was even open to relevant 3rd party archives being present during the debate. Armenia refuses this request to this day.

>>Regularly bombs and shells the Kurds, who are fighting against ISIS.
Kurdish terrorist groups have historically been a bigger threat to Turkey than Islamist terrorist groups.

>>Shoots down a Russian jet that may or may not have been in their airspace for a matter of seconds, murders two pilots, even though they regularly violate Greek airspace.
NATO confirmed Turkey's story. Turkish jets warned the Russian jets over GUARD ten times over a period of five minutes. Turkey shot down one of the two Su-24 jets after they violated Turkish airspace for the SECOND TIME.
Turkish jets and Greek jets violate each others airspace, but they don't ignore warnings. Every country would shoot down a warplane coming from a WARZONE that's not responding to warnings and violating airspace multiple times.

>>Covertly supports ISIS
There is not evidence to indicate they support ISIS. But they did probably turn them a blind eye... just like the US and Europe has done. Turkey has a bigger incentive too... ISIS fucked up Kurds which have historically fucked with Turkey.

>>Has been attempting to conquer Europe and impose despotism and Islam on it for centuries; as late as 1683 was at the Gates of Vienna.
Damn, just like the imperialism done by Western states? No need to bring up irrelevant centuries old history.
>>
>>56685356
Adult Turk males have the sexual maturity of a ten year old
>>
>>56687989
turkish immigrant spotted.
>>
>>56685607

>>During all their centuries of rule as the Ottoman Empire there was absolutely no technological advancement whatsoever.
You can't make this shit up. The Ottoman Empire didn't make much advancement during the 19th and 18th centuries (The decline of the Ottoman empire) but before that they made tons of advancements and even incentivized the West to make great advancements. The Fall of Constantinople is seen as the dawn of a new era... it basically made the West get their shit together.

>>Enables ISIS to stockpile trillions of dollars in oil revenues and supplies them with arms all with the sole aim of deposing Assad
Not really proven with evidence this. But them turning a blind eye did probably help ISIS stockpile that oil. But there has never been clear cut evidence of them sending arms to ISIS.

>>Recently booed the Paris victims at a football match when time was called for a one minute's silence
Tru.

>>Has been attempting to exterminate the Kurds for decades simply for wanting to create their own sovereign state
Nah, the Kurdish-Turkish history is waaaay more complicated than that. Both sides have tried to reach compromises... but radicals on both sides also reduced themselves to just blindly attacking each other. Hence relations have been tense for quite some time now.

What I'm tryna say is /pol/. You guys really need to argue fucking objectively and not constantly use meme arguments.
>>
>>56688083
>doesn't bother to have a discussion

literally sjw tier.
>>
>>56685356
>They weren't a real nation before end of WW1
>They didn't do anything useful after becoming a nation
>They have more national pride than those freaking US of A dudes, which is quite the achievement.
>>
>>56688177
Monkey wanna talkie talkie?

When you're not brainwashed anymore, I'll have a conversation with you.

As I said before, erdogan's brother is in charge of buying oil from isis, look it up. If that fact alone doens't make you understand that Turkey has always been on the side of the islamic caliphate, nothing will.
>>
Who is ready for the next crusade?
>>
>>56685356
>Not only massacred 1 million Armenian Christians during the First World War, but is evil and cowardly enough to deny it took place to this day.

I agree with you, we should stop denying and began to boast it just like how Greeks cleansed their hellas from albanians or how bulgarians boast how they killed 1.5 turks.

>>56688456
>kick turkey out of nato
>think russia will not exploit this fact

turkey would side with russia before you even began your larp, russia would control straits and probably would have some military bases without firing a single bullet.

I personally want to get out of nato-eu and have more closer relationships with russia and iran, we are on the wrong side of history there is no denying in that.
>>
File: 1448370399890.png (488 KB, 484x1014) Image search: [Google]
1448370399890.png
488 KB, 484x1014
>>56685356
let's see..
>98% mudslimes
>50% pedos (the other 50% are women)
>a non-country built on the ruins of the shittiest empire to ever exist
>race of barbarians who contributed nothing to humanity whatsoever
>literal scum of the earth
>turks
>>
>>56688352
>erdogan's brother is in charge of buying oil from isis, look it up.
I've never come across and real evidence, only allegations with vague 'connect the dots'

If you have good evidence, please share it here.
>>
>>56688618
I feel sad when looking at old egypt pictures, was in your country in 2010, everyone was headscarfed. Sadly turkey is becoming like that I just hope you will reverse the trend, or maybe you already do.

also, we won at kadesh.
>>
>>56685706
>Recently booed the Paris victims at a football match when time was called for a one minute's silence
That was Turkey? I read it was Bosnia who did that
>>
>people actually ignore that Turkey is since 1973 in illegal occupation of Cyprus, a European country

>noone really seems to give a shit about this

>obama actually has the nerve to support "Turkey's right to defend its borders"

America voted for a beta kek to rule the planet and we'll suffer from his lust for mudslime dick.

Please vote for Trump next.
>>
>>56688742
invasion was justified, occupation was not. maybe no one thought turkey would there to stay. Guess its hard to seperate one from an unsinkable airship.
>>
>>56688612
man I have never been in favour of killing civilians but you're making a strong case for it.
>>
I think its time to leave Cyprus subhuman Turks.

And take all those ethnics you've shipped into the North from Turkey to legitimise your invasion/rape with you

SWIM HOME
W
I
M

H
O
M
E
>>
>>56688719
It's funny, because the egyptian is right, the ottoman "empire" did not invent anything, no scientific progress every came from turkey or the ottoman empire. Your occupational territories never learned your language. Not even that you reversed the usual population transfer, you not only did not go and populate the occupied territories, you infact took people from them to populate your own empire, what kind of ultra c᠎ucking is that, mehmed? If there weren't a numerous attempts at revolutions in here, I'd honestly think my ancestors were just passive about being occupied by you, because they thought they were c᠎ucking your shit up. Maybe they were just disgusted by your gayness.
>>
>>56688802
Invasion was not justified since the motive was to illegally occupy and not "protect muh muslims".

Anyway though, you are a blight among human advancement. There's literally nothing negative that could occur if we were to nuke Turkey to shit. Everyone would be happy, besides Isis terrorists needing to find new oil buyers.
>>
>>56688742
Republicans have historically had better relations with Turkey.

Republican presidents never gave a fuck about the disputes Turkey had with Greece over Cyprus... because it never really interested them. They never gave a fuck about the freedom of speech, press freedom status and what not in Turkey. They only cared if Turkey benefited America's military goals... and for the most part has.

Bush was notorious for vehemently refusing to acknowledge the Armenian genocide because he was always looking for ways to better our relations with Turkey. He even recalled one of America's ambassadors to Armenia because he mentioned the genocide.

But really, democrats and republicans aren't very different.

Republicans won't call out Turkey when they press down on freedom of speech, they'll just continue doing business with Turkey.

Democrats on the other hand will call out Turkey when they press down on freedom of speech... but they'll still continue doing business with Turkey.
>>
>>56687924

> I watched a documentary in Shilloverychannel so your well stated, can easily be argued if were to False and the same facts I could not argue is lie brainwashed things so I win haha!

classic frenk-gavur. it's never too late to start reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_T%C3%BCrk
>>
>>56685356
conquered countries so far as 1900s.
>>
>>56688828
its just reality, I hate whataboutism and I recognize amongst all people armenians got it worst (maybe asyrians also).

I never try to justify armenian killings by pointing out the turkic or muslim killings during 19th-20th century in balkans. But whenever they are mentioned people boast how many milions they killed and how they would do it again. These are not soldiers / government mind you. Civillians who were either locals who converted or migrants who settled there since 400-500 years.

it was a landgrab and a desire to create ethnic homogenuity, very smilar for armenians. The only case they got was "they arrived first" as if If you arrive 1500 years ago its a okay but if you arrive 1000 years ago you are the invader.

bullshit, fuck everyone
>>56688968
mainly because they left pissant peasants alone and only cared about constantinople, its not like ottomans were enforcing brutal devsirme laws on you while turks in anatolia lived like kings.

it only cared about one dynasty and one city . T*rk was an insult in ottoman court.
>>56688970
you shouldn't try to eoka the cypriot turks then yorgi, thanks for the casus belli.

I'm studying Greek for about a year and will come to your butufel nation for a m.a. degree, be mad.

adios
>>
File: FT.jpg (39 KB, 435x300) Image search: [Google]
FT.jpg
39 KB, 435x300
mfw we give $1B annually to Cyprus, but we don't gain anything from there
>>
>>56688982
I'd also like to add.

On a pure business level, I'll bet you that Trump will have way better relations with Turkey than Obama did.

Maybe he'll call out Turkey on some Islam related bullshit to appeal to his voters... but more money will exchange between America and Turkey than ever under Trump if he is elected.
>>
>>56689132
>illegal occupation of land
>we don't gain anything

Do you even think before you spout this bullshit
>>
>>56688719
>I just hope you will reverse the trend, or maybe you already do.
we already do, good luck being islam's next bitch
http://www.buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/more-and-more-egyptian-women-are-casting-aside-their-veils#.jtx4rmy61
http://egyptianstreets.com/2015/04/14/egyptian-journalist-calls-for-protest-against-the-hijab-at-tahrir-square/

>also, we won at kadesh.
no, you didn't, you drawed at best, also, we kicked your ass on the second round..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian%E2%80%93Ottoman_War_(1831%E2%80%9333)
>>
>>56689199
What do you think Turkey gains from occupying Cyprus?

It's a zone they heavily relies on Turkish tax payer money.
>>
>>56685356
Russian have old saying goes, if the balance of forces against the Turks 1:10 in their favor, the forces are equal ... we always beat them with smaller forces
>>
File: image.jpg (440 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
440 KB, 960x720
>>56689113
>>
>>56689113
>you shouldn't try to eoka the cypriot turks then yorgi

There was hardly any Cypriot Turks on the island pre-invasion. Since then you have steadily imported Turks and pretended they have always been there.

You have ruined almost half the island as a result and the only the reason you havent ruined the rest is UN and British greenzone. Now if our Govt wasn't so cùcked then we would have made you swim home a long time ago.
>>
>>56688982
what about clinton and kardak dispute? USA-Turkey relations were always good before obama
>>
>>56689132
At least you don't give money to Israel
>>
File: 1305615937574.jpg (64 KB, 655x657) Image search: [Google]
1305615937574.jpg
64 KB, 655x657
>>56687924
We should send some Kurds your way. I'm sure you would enjoy their "democratic" and totally not barbarian company!
>>
>>56685356
Turkey, or more specifically Istanbul, is originally a Greek city/country.

>Greeks create Byzantium
>Persian cunts try to invade
>Constantine creates Constantinople
>Dirty Ottoman Turks invade and kill all Christians living there and create Istanbul

Fucking Turks are evil, bring back Constantinople or Byzantium as long as it isn't Istanbul
>>
>>56689247
Well obviously Turkey doesn't gain anything, this is why they've been annexing Cyprus for only the last 40 years.
>>
>>56689330
I lived in an area of Germany with a high Kurd population. Based as fuck. Goto a Turkish area of town and it turns 3rd world
>>
>>56689282

A COMPLETELY FUCKING LIE.

1881: Turks (45,458) 24.4%
1911: Turks (56,428) 20.6%
1960: Turks (104,333) 18.2%

wikipedia.com
>>
>>56689113
>migrants who settled there since 400-500 years.

They had right or reason to be there - Islam and Muslims should not be Europe.
>>
>>56687924
>watches a single documentary
>believes everything in it
>>
>>56689414

well try rojban
>>
>>56689414
I have the opposite of your experience.

If you like them so much, please take them. Thanks.
>>
>>56689491
Or I dunno... give the Kurds their own land
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 385x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 385x523
>>56686913
Ok are communist you fucking retard

>hate all Muslim/brown skinned people
But still
>know your shit dude
>>
File: I will ride with you.webm (3 MB, 1600x682) Image search: [Google]
I will ride with you.webm
3 MB, 1600x682
DEATH TO THE TURKS
>>
>>56689351
>Fucking Turks are evil, bring back Constantinople or Byzantium as long as it isn't Istanbul

I refuse to call it Istanbul.
>>
>>56689534
>their own land
Nice joke.
>>
>>56689564
fuck the crusaders, those bastards are responsible, well not solely, but still for the ottoman invasion on the balkans, not only that, they fought christians
>>
>>56689373
They've been continuing to annex it because it's a matter of image. Just leaving a bunch of Turkish Cypriots to Greek rule would not look good.

It's continued to be occupied purely for political reasons, there is no economic gain.

But I guess you can argue that political gain is just as important as economic gain.
>>
>>56689577
I agree and this song came into my head now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
>>
>>56689534
Totally in the power of the western nations given what cocks the turks are.
>>
>>56689647
>fuck the crusaders
Blame the Muslims not the Crusaders. While yes the Crusaders were a bit retarded at times they were severely pissed off from being invaded for a few hundred years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
>>
>>56689577
>>56689694
retards dont even know Istanbul is a Greek word too
>>
>>56685356
Indirectly were responsible for 2 russian deaths which redeems them of all previous mistakes
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2927x3583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2927x3583
>>56688149
>says they made a ton of scientific and technological advances
Can't provide examples

>somehow gives turkey credit for western dominance
Doesn't see how shit Islam makes everything
>>
>>56689433
Yellow - Greek
Purple - Turk
Red - Brit

Go home
>>
>>56689755
>Istanbul is a Greek word too
That's not the point, the name change is one thing that matters. The desecration of the Hagia Sophia, the slaughter of Christians in the city, it's all fucked up.
>>
>>56689897
>>
>>56688198
No one has more pride than Americans faggot
>>
tbqh, we should just become so much powerful that no one on earth can shit on us anymore. i deeply hate anything "western" and "eastern". i hate the hypocrisy you faglords call "civilization". i really want to just live in peace, but no you wont let me. so be it then. its time my turkish friends and all the turkic world, that we need to rise and shine.
>>
>>56689900
That was 500 years ago and it doesn't relate to you at all
People go to war, they die, they kill, they get fucked
That's just how shit works
Still caring about this shit makes you look like an edgy teenager, a religious nutjob or a fucking child
>>
>>56688982

The Democrats thing is a combination of muh freedom of speech + a bunch of Armenians living a California congressional district.
>>
>>56688742
>what the fuck is a Cyprus?
>>
>>56689962
It'll never happen, you're literally at the border of Europe Civilization and Mid Eastern Civilization, it'll never be allowed. You'll always be pawns to both sides, you could take advantage of that but if you're ever found out you will be destroyed.
>>
>>56690082
Opening Level in MGSV
>>
>>56690038
>doesn't relate to you at all
It relates to me far more than it would to you. I am an Archaeologist thinking about this shit is all I do you huehuehuetard. You know how hard it is to get to Gobekli Tepe now thanks to these fucking morons?
>>
File: IMG_20150424_124900.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150424_124900.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
ITT: Turks on full damage control.

What does this picture make you feel like?
>>
>>56690082
some non-country in Europe
>>
>>56689132
And how much money do we give you faggot?
>>
File: 1352915887014.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1352915887014.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>56687643
Face it, Turks will never be superior to Kurds.
>>
>>56690082
An America-Shaped miniature island in the Mediterranean sea
>>
>>56687125
Even Kurds admit that the genocide happened and that they played a part in it. Turkey is barely holding onto it's crumbling nations, Kurds wills inevitably get half of Turkey and it will be fun to see Erdogan get all butt-hurt.
>>
>>56690229
More white people in that pic than in the whole Asia Minor T*rkey lmao.
>>
>>56690314
Why?

The Turks have their own nation they have the power. The kurds have no power at all compared.
>>
>>56690285
idk but at least you use turkey as a tool in mid east
>>
>>56690314
even in history, kurds are the only reason islam dominated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_nj95iWZU
>>
>>56690342
They won't.

Why would they get a significant part of Turkey?

Any resistance by kurds will be crushed swiftly.
>>
>>56690194
Well shit, you are an archaeologist who works specifically with the Hagia Sophia and the conquest of constantinople?

And so it happens I'm an archaeologist too. I know european researchers who have been to Gobekli Tepe and çatal Huyuk
You have problems because everyone in the region think americans are assholes
Has shit all to do with wars that happened 500 years ago
Fuck the spanish caused more damage in the new world and thanks to the fucks burning all the fucking codices but you don't see the mexicans crying about it
Man up
>>
>>56685356
Turks have the blood of pigs in their veins.

Even says so in a Hadith.
>>
To break negativity in this thread, I can share two facts from Polish-Turkish relationship history:

- It was the only major country that didn't recognize Partitions of Poland. Everytime there was official gathering, Sultan would ask "Has the envoy from Lechistan (Poland) arrived?" while the herald would answer "No, the envoy from Lechistan has not arrived yet.". It pissed off Russian Tzar to no end.

- Polish embassy got locked down, and keys to it were deposited in Sultan's treasury. 123 years later, when we regained independence, they were ceremonially returned.
>>
>>56690082
>be free christian island in the med
>invaded by ottomans
>WW1 Brits take control of Cyprus from Ottos
>Cyprus goes indy
>Cyprus supports Greek Military Junta
>Turks spaz out and invade Northern Cyprus
>Claim its to protect the 2 turks and their goat that live on the island
>only a small military force to protect island
>widespread reports of rape and murder of civvys
>greek cypriots fuck up a couple of turk cypriots in response
>Turkey bitches about Human rights
>take 40% of island
>UN and Brits stop further advancement
>Turks ship in native Turks to Cyprus
>Claim they are Turkish Cypriots
>Turkey still holds Northern Cyprus
>Westerm Govts too cùcked to do anything about it
>Turkey greatest ally to the west
>>
>>56687643
Are you saying your shit country still allows feudalism, Mustafa? Figures.
>>
>>56688968
This. Wherever the Ottoman stepped to the grass would stop growing and everything goes dark. Literally hundreds of years of beheadings and impaling.

ISIS is Turkey's wet dream.
>>
>>56690400
Damn, respect
>>
>>56690400
Turks use to be great people i don't know why they have gone full retard lately.
>>
>>56689962
Please make the western world angry enough to hate and rape you like in WWI again.
>>
>>56690229
>Lithuania?
I don't know history, can someone explain?
>>
>>56690314

> you're killing kurds you racist bad people
> you will neer be superior to kurds

never go fullretard
>>
>>56691064
Australia shitposting as usual. Go on...
>>
>>56691125
>killing makes you superior

You just showcased the Turkish/muslim paranoia that is the reason the West hates you for.

You're still vapid animals at heart and European influence hasn't changed you one bit, besides some leftist gays doing parades here and there.
>>
>>56691064

Looks like they're acarrying the flags of countries that have recognized the genocide, you can also see signs thst say 'thank you Scoltand' and Argentina and such.

>Assyrian flags

Nice to see their suffering get recognized as well.
>>
>>56689113
>justify armenian killings by pointing out the turkic or muslim killings during 19th-20th century in balkans

two completely different things
>>
>>56690492

> too idiot to comprehend simple post.
post says KURDS not turks
>>
Let's not forget that they created these faggots
>>
>>56691620
I want to ask you something not to provoke a reaction but an honest answer. How does it feel to live in a plave you now call your coutry Turkey knowing you stole it off the greeks? does that not make you feel strange that its not originally yours?
>>
>>56686619
Kek
>>
File: allah ackbar.jpg (193 KB, 1111x751) Image search: [Google]
allah ackbar.jpg
193 KB, 1111x751
>>56691620

I love when mudslimes try to meme or bantz in broken english.
>>
>>56690400
> It pissed off Russian Tzar to no end.

literally the only reason anyone is even supporting Turkey. Butthurt poles and Ukrainains
>>
>>56693029
I don't give a fuck about both Russia and Ukraine. I support Turkey because they are part of NATO.
>>
>>56691497
Bassma ganookh Ashur.
>>
>>56693358
>thinking NATO is worth shit
I bet you think the UN and EU are great ideas too don't you polan
>>
File: pepe paint.jpg (31 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
pepe paint.jpg
31 KB, 680x680
>>56690395
Yet the PKK hasn't been crushed.
;)
>>
>>56690229
>I remember
Isn't that what jews say about the holocoaster despite not being alive at the time?

And I don't like t*rkish government
they are as untransparent as western gov but as violent as eastern gov
>>
File: bos.jpg (115 KB, 610x305) Image search: [Google]
bos.jpg
115 KB, 610x305
>>56688724

We did it first ;)
>>
>>56693358
That's an even worse reason. Turkey doesn't belong in NATO and they're trying to drag us all into WWIII.
>>
File: serbian pigs.jpg (46 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
serbian pigs.jpg
46 KB, 600x429
>>56691753

Ajde da se ne vrijeđamo,praunuče turskog age.Jesmo li ljudi ili Srbi?
>>
>>56693467
UN is a joke. EU was good idea initially, with stuff like tarif-free trade, freedom of movement etc., but recently it's turning into Marxist United States of Europe/ Fourth Reich, and I want out of this ride.

NATO is as strong as it's member states want it to be. Over here only like 42% of population believes West would come to help up in case of foreign aggression. That doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to uphold our side of bargain. We'll probably end up fighting and dying for somebody's else cause and get fucked over in post-war aftermath, as usual... But at least we'll die with head held high.
>>
>>56693762
Kosovo best day of my life
>>
File: 1448404995170.jpg (724 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448404995170.jpg
724 KB, 760x1024
>german story for kids to educate about turks.
>turk gets btfo by german Knight
>german knight gets praised by king
>>
File: que.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
que.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>>56694788
>>
File: bosnian butthurt.jpg (354 KB, 1583x966) Image search: [Google]
bosnian butthurt.jpg
354 KB, 1583x966
>>56693762
>>
File: serbian glory.png (874 KB, 967x807) Image search: [Google]
serbian glory.png
874 KB, 967x807
>>56693955
>>
>>56686619
Calling a genocide the "distastefulness"

I really, truly with all my Christian soul, do despise these subhuman monsters.
>>

Geez, who does this sound like?
>>
>>56687989
Hey, Turkmen, your proxy is shit.
>>
>>56685356
They are also occupying greek land. Remove Kebab from Europe.
>>
File: ort.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
ort.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>56695156

Here you go.Orthodox Serbian terrorists lying around and shit... ;)
>>
>>56695105

Serbian poster 100 %.
>>
>>56685356
Turkey fact: Turkey in its current form will no longer exist very soon. Kurdistan will take out the only relevant space in the country and cut them off strategically. Loss of allies+ loss of tourism industry+loss of ISIS oil money= bye, Turds. You're about to become as rich and as relevant as Cambodia.
>>
>>56685356
Every porn site is filled with Turkish pedophiles.
>>
>>56695595
And bombing the Cypriot shelf gas reserves.
>>
File: serb new.png (899 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
serb new.png
899 KB, 838x983
>>56695681
>>
>>56686619
>all these lies and half-truths

leave NATO
>>
File: happy ottoman.png (82 KB, 274x320) Image search: [Google]
happy ottoman.png
82 KB, 274x320
>>56688149
>The Fall of Constantinople is seen as the dawn of a new era
According to Turkish government-standardized education. Your TIDF is showing.
>>
>>56696465
No idea what's being taught at schools in Turkey, but in Eastern Europe, fall of Rome marks beginning of Middle Ages, while fall of Constantinople marks the end.
>>
>>56695289

are you mad? or feeling a bit distasteful?
>>
>>56696784
They teach it that way here too, but it's wrong on a historical basis. The Renaissance started a century earlier.
>>
File: smug self-helper.png (178 KB, 232x354) Image search: [Google]
smug self-helper.png
178 KB, 232x354
>>56686619
>shilling for turkey in a site banned in turkey
>>
>>56691800

stealing and conquering are two different words. annexing is not stealing. robbing maybe.

history and judicial system is written by powerful people/governments.

you would know that since you stealed half of the world before kicked out from everywhere.

I want to ask you something not to provoke a reaction but an honest answer. how does it feel to live in a country who has all time record of the biggest loser of clay in smallest time interval
>>
>>56697363
Maybe they take into account time it took for Renaissance ideas to actually spread East? You couldn't just Skype from Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth to your buddy in France to discuss latest poetry and stuff. We were a bit behind time-wise when it comes to eras back then, the same way with middle ages - Christianity got adopted in 966AD.
>>
>>56685356
Even the mere sight of an Australian periscope causes orders for retreat

When fighting Australians in ww1, the order was "You are not ordered to fight, you are ordered to die" The idea was that we'd be distracted.
>>
>>56686619
Greece's claimed airspace is disputed, and NOT GREEK AIRSPACE. so there is no violation. (its like Russia claims over Alaska's shores as their airspace and gets mad and cries when american aircrafts flies over Alaskan coast WHICH IS THEIR OWN CLAY)

you mongol youre flying over the greek islands, even as far as myconos. are the dodecanese and northern aegean greek islands "disputed"? youre mistaking the sea space (6/12 miles, international waters etc) for the airspace.
>>
>>56698266
>Chewing on TIDF's bait
Seriously bro...
>>
>>56689247
>>56689689

economic gain is huge claims in the restricted economic zone (dont know the exact english term) around northern cyprus. and blockage of the greek/cypriot side to do the same (cyprus had a huge problem accessing their oil bc turkey was threatening, so they cut in jews and french if im not mistaken, greece still hasnt accessed them). also holding the cyprus situation as a bargaining chip in other greek/turkey disputes.
>>
>>56685356

LEPANTO
E
P
A
N
T
O
>>
>>56687125
Yeah you did, fucking gypsy.

How else you gonna get get accepted into glorious first world country peasant?

Litterally worse than Jews. At least they dudnt have to lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>56687924
Stupid frogfaggot

> muh documentary

Why not watch Midnight Express next my propaganda locing faggot.

> omg! He went to turkish prison! But he only wanted to smuggle some heroin! BARBARIANS!!

TipTopKek
>>
>>56688352
> surrender monkey calling others monkey

Try stay relevant francocunt, impossible since french it irrelevant.
>>
>>56688742
> european country

This is greek faggotry is full effect.

Pro Tip : greeks have two votes in the eu and there will never be any peace, ever.
>>
So, my fellow /pol/tards.

How realistic / how big is the chance that Russia will try to invade / take military action against Turkey ==> Start a World War 3 since Turkey is a NATO member, so USA will instantly declare total war vs Russia.

I am kind of scared since we Czechucks are extremely reliant on Russian oil and gas to survive the winter. Also, I am an effeminate normie so I really don't want to be drafted into war.

Please tell me there's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>56688964
It's time for brits to leave, its no longer your MI6 HQ.

Kinda convient to have the Turks vs Greeks so you have a reason to base yourselves there isn't, Nigel?

Oldest. Trick. In. The. Book.

Time for you to go, and you will. Soon.
>>
>>56689199
Greeks always thinking eveything is Greek, kek.

Give my regards to Makarios, may he rot in hell.
>>
Erdogan 2012, after shot down of f4 Phantom over syria, TOP KEK "A short-term border violation can never be a pretext for an attack" Quelle: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-18598529
>>
File: uncleLakis.jpg (75 KB, 702x469) Image search: [Google]
uncleLakis.jpg
75 KB, 702x469
>this thread
>>
>>56700957
0% chance. Russia having a strong military and Putin being a tough guy is your typical RT propaganda. Turkey just exposed them.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.