[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Burr BTFO some dumb ass SJW kike in this video. It is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1435526097495.png (601 KB, 499x647) Image search: [Google]
1435526097495.png
601 KB, 499x647
Bill Burr BTFO some dumb ass SJW kike in this video. It is amazing. She gets all butthurt because of the word "faggot", a word that even gays use all the time.

https://youtu.be/ypiOIf8f__s?t=14m41s

People like that women really make me question reality..
>>
>>56684476
Lizz Winstead is the worst. Nick DiPaolo made mincemeat of her on Colin Quinn's show (Tough Crowd) on one of the few episodes she was on. Joe Rogan also complained about her being a PC hag. You can find both on Youtube I'm sure
>>
>>56686507
Artie Lange and Patrice Oneal have Liz winstead being a cunt stories too..she would grab the mic away from people whose act she didn't like...and she's one of the richest comics ever because she was head writer for the daily show with Jon Leibovitz...the world makes no sense
>>
>>56684476
at what time does it happen, i literally cannot stand to hear these people talk
>>
>>56687069
14:41
>>
>>56687069

14 mins and 41 seconds.. Tried to embed right at the time but i guess it didnt work
>>
bill burr still has some of the old fire. he made some feminist chick really uncomfortable on opie and jimmy the other week
>>
He's married to a BBV.
>>
>>56684476
>>56684476
>>56684476
>>56684476
Reminder this image is a fake and the sexy lady has denounced it on her Facebook
>>
>>56684476
Fuck she has an annoying voice to boot. But yeah, words should be able to be said no matter what. Fuck her
>>
>>56684476
>hurr durr because the way i grew up
>boston
>not supoiosed to ask if ok, manly

pretty dumb argument really
>>
>>56687364
D U D E
>>
>>56687191
Would you marry a coon in exchange for the freedom to say nigger in public?
I know I would, heck, I'd go back for seconds!
>>
>>56687364
That faggot wasn't used against anything gay
>>
>>56687444
god damn, she's not even one of those caramel slave rape nogs
that's just a full on she-gorilla
>>
>>56684476
Both retards have stupid arguments.

You should be able to say fag and nigger and cunt and bitch and slut and WHATEVER not because of any other circumstance than you are in America and the first amendment shall protect your right to say anything you want.

Just keep in mind, everyone else has that right, and people might call you a stupid asshole if they disagree.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3u5u53/bill_burr_deconstructs_masculinity_through_a_joke/

Some of the comments here are such faggoty shit it makes me sick. Is reddit really like this or is it just swimming in shills?
>>
>>56684476
Who broke your heart, anon?
It's like posting a photo of a douchebro and claiming all guys are like him.

Yall need to go outside.
>>
>>56684476
>whats a difference between a jew and a santaclaus - santaclaus comes down the chimney
that cracked me up
>>
>>56687563

Wouldn't marry her. Does it count if I just rape the nigger whore?
>>
>>56687444

Nice trips

That women must be pretty red pilled if shes with him
>>
>>56688366
Kek. This was worth watching just for that joke. Also,

>"What's the difference between an irish wedding and an irish funeral? One less drunk."
>>
Ill never understand how people can become so bothered by words
>>
that bitch sounds and looks like crack whore.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.