[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is nationalism the only replacement for religion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 1445101489553.png (457 KB, 680x587) Image search: [Google]
1445101489553.png
457 KB, 680x587
The west is becoming more atheist - is nationalism the only suitable replacement?

our religious enemies have a sort of superpower over us due to their vertical concept of morality, between them and "god"

meanwhile the European peoples who are now godless and borderless have a horizontal sense of morality. their right and wrong is determined only by culture. and they just can't fight the enemy's line of thinking as is.

we can't fix godlessness, people are too well informed and skeptical. But we can return to nationalism where people are willing to die so the nation lives on. In other words the nation becomes your God.

But is this the answer? while we wait, Islam is taking advantage of the void.
>>
File: killua.jpg (58 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
killua.jpg
58 KB, 1360x768
>>56684419
FUAR
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x195
every time i see one of you spooked statheists
holy fuck this board has such cancer all these fucking edgy 13 year olds
>>
File: 1443708120259.jpg (28 KB, 600x907) Image search: [Google]
1443708120259.jpg
28 KB, 600x907
>>56684513

Explain. the question of whether we need to embrace nationalism isn't even worth discussing?
>>
>>56684419
Has any country ever done well after an almost total rejection of the popular religion?
>>
>>56684419
fuggin hiatus x hiatus
>>
>>56684752

I'm increasingly feeling like the europeans quickness to abandon religion was a bad idea.

The thinking was that "yes, we got this far with religion, but now we don't need it anymore, and it's now holding us back." it's starting to seem like that notion was naive, and pretty damn arrogant. but spreading religion isn't easy. and now that we've gotten rid of it in Europe, we need a quicker fix for what we've done.
>>
>>56685002
I don't think it's possible. It's never happened before.
>>
>>56684627
Nationalism is pretty much the ultimate spook, embracing it means you have similarly cast aside the idea of self determination.
>>
>>56685092

but borderless and godless Europe isn't working. a huge change needs to happen quickly or Europe is going to die.
>>
>>56685232
>One spook isn't working, let's try another
>>
>>56684419
Nationalism died with WW1
Go back in time and tell the World Leaders to stop being niggers and talk their problems out and nationalism would still be alive today
>>
File: 1448279137544.png (249 KB, 484x761) Image search: [Google]
1448279137544.png
249 KB, 484x761
>>56684419
I love this 'blame atheism for shitskin invasion' meme.

Well I guess you theistfags are delusional by default, but still.
>>
File: consider.gif (494 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
consider.gif
494 KB, 500x374
>>56684419
>The west is becoming more atheist

No it isn't. I challenge you to provide statistics showing this. You can't.

What you most likely have seen are statistics showing that less and less people belong to a religion. This doesn't mean they don't believe in a God. When questioned, these "nones" by and large still have some vague sense of a supreme being. They just don't go to church or believe any specific doctrines about it.
>>
>>56684752

Scandinavian countries. Until they developed a thirst for Muslim semen.
>>
>>56685682

I'm an atheist myself. but you can't deny that a new religion is flooding in just after the old religion flooded out. I guess it could be a coincidence.
>>
>>56685857

their religion allows them to play by a completely different moral compass.
>>
>>56684419
Instead of Nationalism, it should be statism.

Different groups of people clump together and fight for their own stuff. Nationalism is the same thing on a wide scale. The problem is balancing personal liberty as well as union preservation and you do that by giving choices. Do you want to be a liberal nationalist (oxymoron for today) who pleads for the underclass? A war hawk? Choose either. Hell chose both.
>>
>>56685857
And it's called 'political correctness'.
>>
>>56685975

see my point on a horizontal sense of right and wrong
>>
>>56686116
And it has nothing to do with atheism. See my earlier picture.
>>
>>56685961
Statism is impetialism divorced from geography, both are NWO.
Nationalism is kinship with your extended family, not conquering new territory.
Nationalism and imperialism are opposites and a certain tribe wants you to think that they are synonyms.
>>
File: hitler-making-campaign-speech.jpg (37 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
hitler-making-campaign-speech.jpg
37 KB, 366x488
yes
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 500x750
>>56684419
>>
>>56685319
>individualisim is real

Century of the self m8o
>>
>>56684419
There needs to be something to bond you with your neighbor. You used to go to church with them, you'd sit through the boring sermon about how you need to treat your neighbor fairly.

With atheism theres no 'reason' to treat other people well. While individuals can still have morals in an atheist society, society as a whole starts to lose its morals. Its why you can't let your kids just go play at the park while you stay home.

Nationalism can replace theism for morality "you wouldn't do that to a fellow american!!"
>>
>>56684419
People already replaced their prior religion with leftism.
>>
>>56684419

>fake Arab god as superpower
Just convert to the true God then. Simple. Christianity (and its moral system that is foundational to civilization) makes mere nationalism look pathetic. Nationalism can come after culture has been mended.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.