[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Nignog Dilemma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: goodnightsweetpepe.jpg (2 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
goodnightsweetpepe.jpg
2 KB, 119x125
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Police-Release-Disturbing-Video-of-Officer-Fatally-Shooting-Chicago-Teen-352231921.html

I live in Chicago and I was really looking forward to getting a new TV on Black Friday. Today this news broke, and now the nignogs are gonna riot. There's not gonna be a TV left in town. Hell, they'll probably steal my current TV. What should I do /pol/?
>>
>>56684315
Get up early, go take the TV to the pawn shop, get a few bucks for it.
>>
>>56684315
Don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.
>>
>>56684315
>wear gloves
>get mask/black face/hoody
>go to riot
>steal tv in the chaos
>???
>profit
>>
>>56684315
Don't buy a tv, buy a gun.
>>
Move to the north side, and blow a cub.
>>
How many TVs is a dindu's life worth?
>>
>>56684315
So if the killed teen was white, the nignogs wouldn't rally?

That's fucking racist.
>>
>>56684315

Order it online bro. www.bestbuy.com
>>
>>56685201
Chicago is a gun free zone though :^)
>>
>>56685452
North side is full of niggers as well. I lived in Norwood Park and niggers commute from South Side to work there.
>>
I was thinking about just going out of town, but these protests are already spilling out into major roadways. And this literally just started a few hours ago, it's only gonna get worse. I might not even be able to get out of town.
>>
>>56685822
Pretty much the guy was high on PCP.
If he was white, the cop might have gotten a medal for stopping a lunatic.
>>
Awww, c'mon. Niggers aren't all bad. Just got a blowjob from my Haitian maid. Great pair of lips. I love putting the junglebunny on her knees, where she belongs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.