[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the police.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: fuckthepolice.gif (6 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
fuckthepolice.gif
6 KB, 500x477
Chicago police fucked up. They shot a young black guy on video. That's about the only thing they can do and get in trouble for it and what do they do? They fucking do it.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zz03rvyhIk

Laquan McDonald (Why goes a black guy have an Irish surname lol?) is holding a knife and so a cop shoots him 16 times.

The cop gets out of his car, approaches the armed suspect, and then shoots him dead. Is that proper protocol? Something tells me that it isn't. Why didn't the cop deploy his taser weapon?

Black Chicagoans are mad as fuck. Here is a video of a black guy getting in a cop's face and staring him down. Really symbolic video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpTdBbWUhgY

The cop is white and fat of course, probably drinks and drives but gets warnings from fellow police officers like that dipshit Lieutenant Joe Gliniewicz. The black guy is young and angry looking. Fuck, I'd say these were Hollywood actors if I didn't know better.

Personally I despise police officers, so I find this whole thing comical.
>>
File: 1444772491008.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1444772491008.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>
I got head lice in 3rd grade once...

fuck the headlice!
>>
Police are actually pretty based, you're just upset because you think trespassing and B&E on other people's property is your god given right, you fucking nigger.

Dead black people is literally a blessing.
>>
Chicago police are some of the most corrupt around, they are so corrupt they even rival the shitheads in Pennsylvania.

For over 20 years a Chicago police officer named Jon Burge *tortured* people suspected of a crime. He would electrocute people by attaching wires to their bodies. No doubt he learned these skills in the military, which churns out such great people. [/sarcasm]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Burge

The Chicago police get zero sympathy from me. Fuck 'em. Corrupt motherfuckers.
>>
>>56684175

EXTRAORDINARY MOMENT

Ok, glad I listened for more than 10 seconds... that bitch called him out for what he was.
>>
>2014
what?
>>
>>56684444

Who says that I think trespassing and B & E is okay lol? I don't think those things are okay.

I've researched the history of police officers in America and I find them to be a complete joke. Did you know that early police officers in America would arrest people for working on the Sabbath? I find that goddamned hilarious and fitting.

Our police apparatus in America is based on the English police. The word sheriff comes from the British term "shire-reeve". American police are based on the quasi-military force that the English used to suppress Irish insurrection. That's also very fucking fitting.

The police have been an oppressive force even before America was a country.
>>
>>56684175
Guy had a knife and wouldn't drop it or stand down. He ignored the police, resisting arrest.
Worst case scenario cops will lose their job to get niggers to shut up.
No one cares another thug died.
>>
>>56684175
The cop was charged with first-degree murder...

What else do they want?

Literally what are they protesting for?
>>
>>56685105
They know no one gives a shit about niggers.
The cop was still working for the police til Tuesday.
Charges were made a year after shit went down.
Trial is just for show.
He's gonna get a slap on the wrist then probably move out of the city.

Niggers know their lives are worthless.
>>
>>56685546

Niggers do indeed know their lives are worthless because they are protesting off of a single case where a cop kills a nigger, meanwhile they kill each other in droves every fucking weekend- but no one cares.
>>
>>56684175
Just some fuel for thought... In the first place if these assholes that the police have been shooting weren't out on the streets acting like thugs they would have never been killed. But gee wiz.... nobody ever brings that up. I think the police should shoot more of them..
>>
>they shot a young black

Based
>>
Does anyone know if a taser ejects charged?

I'm pretty sure I see the taser be used, but there's a delay in its effect, the subject in question then appears to turn towards the officer.

I don't believe the taser worked as, even with a bullet to the head, the electricity from the taser would still cause muscle contractions.

The turning motion could be interpret as direct danger to the officers safety as there couldn't be anymore then 7 feet distance between the two.

That question will be what makes or breaks the case.
>>
>>56684175

I don't see anything wrong with this. The police just shot an armed nigger animals just like they are supposed to.
>>
>>56684175
He was a nigger in Chicago, he was going to get capped sooner or later
>>
http://youtu.be/o97wp0tqhbs

Really makes you think
>>
>>56684175

mcdonald is a scottish surname you ignorant fat cunt
>>
File: 1443756635194.png (25 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
1443756635194.png
25 KB, 597x441
>>
>>56687532

It's both you fucking faggot. McDonald is both a Scottish Gaelic name and an Irish Gaelic name.

Goddamn, some fag has to come out of nowhere and nitpick everything.
>>
>>56687701

it means son of donald, donald being a specifically scottish name

source: im from the fucking place
>>
>>56684175
The only good nigger is nigger
OP is the same nigger lover that creates all these threads with the same image each time
>black guy
No, he's a nigger out slashing tires of police cars high on pcp, no wonder you like him
>>
>>56684175
I heard a lot former slaves chose last names after the civil war. Washington was common.
Also, many Scots moved to the South. The name McDonald was probably common.
>>
>>56688152
is a dead nigger*
>>
File: 1441595761045.png (82 KB, 1537x769) Image search: [Google]
1441595761045.png
82 KB, 1537x769
>>
>>56684175
Niggers. Tasers don't work all the time people have different levels of resistance. Knife is deadly as fuck. All you have to do is move swiftly and stab stab one brave soul lost because muh tasers.

It's standard procedure to always have your holster locked.
>>
>>56688152
>>56688245
Apparently the only good rednecks are drunk rednecks smhtbqh senpai.
>>
File: 1442287798547.jpg (137 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1442287798547.jpg
137 KB, 695x850
>>
>>56684497
>Chicago police are some of the most corrupt around, they are so corrupt they even rival the shitheads in Pennsylvania.

A whole lot of chicago popo are black fuckers - of course they are extremely corrupt
>>
>>56685651

underrated in the extreme

I was going to say something else but then the roving nigger hood knockout game gang #342 just rounded the corner of Rush St. ...
>>
The police are still he last line before society collapses under the weight of groidial fuxation. The groidial herd was a historical transplant from the post slavery south, where the dindus looked for white handouts and easy labor. True to their nature, they couldn't hold on to jobs and became wards of the state. Now the herd ooks and acks because they have needs and its whitey's fault that the Xbox won't be under the Christmas tree. Once the police collapse, Chicago will get its true taste of cultural enrichment it soooo deserves. Stay armed friends
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.