[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obesity kills at least 12,000 x more people in the USA every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1385837760078.jpg (762 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1385837760078.jpg
762 KB, 3264x2448
Obesity kills at least 12,000 x more people in the USA every year than terrorism yet gets only 1/10th of the funding that fighting terrorism gets.

Why?
>>
>>56683668

giving money to fat people makes them fatter
>>
File: 1431766098858.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1431766098858.jpg
343 KB, 1920x1044
>>
>>56683699
>>56683699
>>56683699
>>56683699
>>
Obesity is something we do to ourselves; terrorism is done to us. Fighting obesity would not require us to buy guns, planes, conduct negotiations, or secure borders, it would just require us to exercise and eat right. Protecting us from terrorism, however, is much more complicated, much less predictable, and much more expensive.
>>
>>56683668
No one chooses to get blown up by Abdullah except for Abdullah
>>
>>56683699
>>56683768

You don't need to give them money but you could publicly fund gastric sleeve or bypass surgeries, publicly fund phentermine pills etc etc for a fraction of the cost of deaths and illness from obesity (Medicare/Medicaid)
>>
>>56683668
because shekels from fast food.
>>
There should just be a hard limit on a person's weight, and once they surpass it, they get deployed to Syria.
>>
>>56683823
>>
>>56683668
As a fat guy... Becuase other people getting on my case only makes me want to buy a sponge on a stick and buy another 20 PC bucket with two sides and biscuits at KFC. Just let the morbidly obese eat themselves to death. Eventually the fat population will decline within a few generations. I wouldn't even oppose that the 300+ lb landwhale get denied medical insurance or forced to pay more. Just let them all drown in their own adipose tissue, that would not be something I'd oppose.
>>
>>56683668

US is the world's largest arms dealer

duh
>>
>>56683699
lol, you should introduce a FAT tax
>>
>>56683668

Because the makers of junk food run our country.
>>
>>56683668
are they racing
>>
>>56683668
JEWS
E
W
S
>>
>>56683668
Well you said it yourself, why would they give Obesity more money when he's doing such a good job already?
>>
>>56683668
CHECK YOU PRIVELEGE BITCH
IT'S NUFFIN WRON BEING OBESED
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT BODYPOSITIVE AND FATPHOBIA???
>>
>>56683843
>funding procedures like that for people that don't even try to lose weight
The shitposting
>>
File: 1431240466905.png (52 KB, 824x249) Image search: [Google]
1431240466905.png
52 KB, 824x249
>>56683668
>>
>>56683668

We have to take action to kill Muslims.

Fatties are kind enough to kill themselves.
>>
It doesn't cost money to lose weight. The key is to spend less, retard.
>>
>>56683668

Because dying as a result of your own choices is nothing like being intentionally murdered by someone else.

as an obese person, I know whatever happens to me, I brought it on myself. I chose my date.

But if some muzzie whackjob blows me up, that totally removes my choice.
>>
>>56684389
>I'm a fat

Stopped reading there
>>
>>56684201
underrated post
>>
>>56683668
Don't forget smoking and car crashes.
>>
Lol USA is the land where stupidity and obesity go hand in hand.

How hard is it to keep a normal weight fatlaps?
>>
We will need the obese as fuel during the happening.
>>
>>56685416
How do you even get so fat?

It is probably more challenging to let yourself go that much than to keep a healthy weight. Do Americans adjust their food so that it has more calories and makes you fatter or something?

How come that they're all so fat? I guess a normal fit guy would be seen as anorexic in the USA because he differs from the norm of having 2 chins.
>>
>>56683668

Because amerifats eating lots of shit helps the economy of skinny people. That's what capitalism is all about.

Terrorism on the other hand helps literally no-one.

Terrorist buy most of their stuff as counterfait from China.
>>
America's army is funded completely by what the fat people buy

So they show what they care by pumping just enough money towards them to make them aware that it's not their fault and to keep buying loads of food
>>
>>56683668
Because fucking eating yourself to death is in no way comparable to dying in a horrific terror attack. One is your fucking choice, the other is not.
>>
Is that image from Australia?
>>
Because we don't know who the enemy is. Yes, I went there: We don't know what makes people fat, especially right now, especially all over the fucking world. Sure, 4chan and other idiots will immediately claim it's the calories, the fat or the carbs (depending on what they are shilling for at the moment), but the statistics show no correlation at all between average calorie-, carb- or fat intake and average bodyweight (example: Austria eats as much calories as the US, does less sports, yet is much, much slimmer on average and there are lots of similar cases - Italy, France, Switzerland, all living in high calorie environments, doing less sports than average or none at all, yet stay slim etc).

Basically, we don't know. Get it through your head. No, your internet guru's website is not science. No, anecdotal evidence on an anonymous Mongolian pottery board isn't science either. No, your bought-and-paid-for "studies" with more statistical errors than Angry Birds isn't science either.

Well, you could say this is huge, but really, it isn't. Everyone woking on nutrition already knows this, that's why there are no hard and fast facts about how to reduce your weight, there's just recommendations that change every 5 years because most low level scientists can't admit "we don't know" because of autism. However, somehow, the supposedly high-IQ autists on the net somehow ignore all this and repeat their long-disproven theories. And they will now do the same as well as call me "fat", because their only arguments are ad hominems.

I wonder who's behind all this. I really do.
>>
>>56683668
Because how are you going to stop them from getting fat by giving them more money?
It's not a problem of money, it's a problem of stupidity coupled with no self control.

On that topic, it feels like shit has gotten worse. Pretty much every single women I see nowadays (starting at ~20+) is overweight. A lot of them not yet by a lot, maybe just 10 lbs, but you can already tell what will happen to them in the future.
I really hate it how not taking care of yourself seems to have become the socially acceptable norm.
>>
>>56683668
because its ours humane genocide program. Kinda like this too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/01/14/why-the-wealthy-stopped-smoking-but-the-poor-didnt/

Because direct genocide is evil. But letting the dumbs kill themselves on their own is fine.
>>
>>56686260
Shut the fuck up you humongous retard. I cut more fat each cycle than most people do in their life and it is about nothing else but calories.
>>
File: 1363056057378.png (160 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
1363056057378.png
160 KB, 597x598
>>56683668
Because Amerilards think it's a person's right to engorge themselves to death without outside intervention. They are right about this but the entire culture is rotten to the core and influences people to exercise no self restraint. Canada and Australia are becoming such a shithole nation fast.

After the whites and Chinese it will be Africans who will inherit this earth. I don't care about the whole we wuz meme; they have the resource and tenacity to always endure.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 350x350
>>56683668
Because it's the only way to thin out the herd
>>
>>56683668
Obesity is a long term benefit. After the bombs fal, we have things to burn.

Will you have fuel for your fires after the abos snort all the petrol and the wildfires snuff out the kangaroos, Dundee?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.