[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reproductive imperative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: polempire.png (14 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
polempire.png
14 KB, 1000x667
Dearest /pol/,
Why should I care about birth rates and indeed the passing of genes? If the outlook for the world is so dismal, wouldn't denying our potential offspring existence be the most merciful and noble act?
>>
File: 1445173581942.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1445173581942.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>56683592
>boohoo, we made mistakes and instead of unfucking them let's wallow in escapism and self-pity
>not wanting his bloodline to reach out and claim the stars

You're taking everything we've accomplished in the last century for granted. 60 fucking years from the first flight of man to our boots on the moon. Stop being a lazy, defeatist arseclown, you cheeky twat.
>>
>>56683592
At least don't degenerate yourself. Spiritual war is way more important than animalish reproductionism.
>>56683873
> doesn't care his seed will either degenerate themselves or suffer under degenerative society's yoke
>>
File: 1445067312670.gif (992 KB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1445067312670.gif
992 KB, 240x135
>>56685578
>separates individual people from the "big evil society", implying people have no effect upon themselves and their immediate social environment

Teбe cкoлькo лeт, кoмpaд?
>>
>>56683592

I have to agree with you OP. If I lived in a county like yours rife with degeneracy and could see myself becoming a minority before my own eyes, and know my children would grow up either red pilled and outcast, or compliant and liberal there is just no way I could justify bringing children into the world.

Whites will loose, it is already way too late, so its a question if you care about your children's fate or not.

>>56683873

I don't think you realize how bad it is over there.
>>
>>56686135
Yes, society is rotten and disgusting.
> Teбe cкoлькo лeт
>>
>>56686317
It ain't over 'till it's over.
>>
>>56686387
Society is composed of people and their interaction with each other, nothing more.

Sure, things may look bleak but separating yourself from the problem is blatant escapism and a waste of your life as a naturally social animal.

Individuals compose the masses and it's up to individuals to begin the change if they want to see it. Bystander effect makes this hideously slow, but there's always a tipping point.
>>
>>56686687
> blatant escapism
I'm absolutely OK with it.
> a waste of your life as a naturally social animal
Don't waste your time preaching this marxist meme, please. There is much more to life then breeding. Chasing a cunt is degenerate and undermines one's self-respect.
> Individuals compose the masses and it's up to individuals to begin the change if they want to see it. Bystander effect makes this hideously slow, but there's always a tipping point.
If we fight those who behave and breed like animals by behaving and breeding like animals ourselves, we will very soon become just like those we fight.
>>
File: SHIT FLAG.png (14 KB, 648x432) Image search: [Google]
SHIT FLAG.png
14 KB, 648x432
>>56683592
The red is way too bright on that flag.
>>
>>56683592
Prime example of the destructiveness of hedonism and certain schools of secular thought here folks.

I'd explain to you OP why you shouldn't self sterilize on purpose, and why life is worth living, but I don't think you'd listen, nor have you shown me an virtue to save you besides my altruistic Christian enlightenment roots.
>>
>>56687910
> monks and other voluntarily celibate people
> secular thought
You sure you're Christian, not Judaic? Judaism is like the only (except some sects of Hinduism) religion, that OBLIGES it's followers to procreate no matter what.
>>
I opted to never have children for exactly that reason. Honestly, I couldn't be fucking happier with my decision.
>>
>>56688287
Celibacy that contributes to a better structured hierarchy will almost always out compete a tribe of barbarian savages.

While celibacy for ones own hedonistic impulses, empowers no structured system outside ones self.

No one can ever be perfect, but it takes a mad pursuit of perfection just to keep ones head above the water, let alone just excepting it, and sliding into the oceans Mariana Trench.
>>
>>56689091
>Excepting = accepting
>>
>>56688287
I think Zoroastrism does too.
>>
>the current year
>not impregnating every female you cross paths with

I take pride and joy knowing that my offspring span the globe. Spics, niggers, gooks, slavs, mudslime and whites all being keked and raising my children.
>>
>>56689091
> that technocratic logic
> muh secular hierarchy
Stop calling yourself Christian, please. Or if you do than at least read the Gospels.
>>56689239
Would appreciate a source on that.
>>
>>56683592
>2015
>not reincarnating as one of your descendants
>>
>>56689552
> 2015
> still reincarnating
>>
File: 1434390052681.jpg (59 KB, 400x636) Image search: [Google]
1434390052681.jpg
59 KB, 400x636
>>56683592
Because you don't just GIVE UP you simpleton. You keep fighting until it's over. And it's still far from over.
>>
>>56689496
>stop calling yourself Christian

Have you ever heard of Bishop Robert Barron? I encourage you to watch this videos to see how intellectual pragmatism is not divorced from Christabity like you believe.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1NIHOwfYQQ
>>
>>56683592
our offspring could make the future less dismal u raterd
>>
>>56689815
I again encourage you to read the Gospels. Hiding behind "authoritative opinions" of people with official ranks does not make you less of satanist.
>>
>>56683592

You owe it to your race and your community to reproduce. It is your biological imperative. That is our mission in life, to pass on our genes.

Choosing not to reproduce is basically giving up.

This is war, you do not cower down and hide.

If you do not want to reproduce, then honestly just kill yourself. You have no reason for existence. You're wasting resources that could be used elsewhere on individuals that actually want to help their people and want to keep pushing evolution further.

When you're dead and gone the only thing left on this earth that'll be you is those children. Be fruitful and multiply, make your children stronger than their peers. Teach them right from wrong. So they may be the ones to come out on top and you will have the legacy as the father of a nation of men.

The third world shitholes will not stop reproducing, but each first world nonshitskin child born is another soldier to help fight against the horde. Push will come to shove, we will need all the help we can get.

Don't glorify weakness and selfishness. The most selfish thing a person can do is ignore their biological mission in life and instead waste all their life thinking about only yourself. If you aren't going to contribute to the future then you need to get out.

Those that want kids but can't have them are okay, but those that choose not to have them are selfishness incarnate.

Honestly, a childless individual choosing to have a vasectomy or abortion should not be allowed to vote. Same goes for women as long as they are on the pill (really women shouldn't vote at all though). If you have no incentive to think about making the future a better place for those that come after you're gone, you do not deserve a say in what we do. The reason men struggle towards goals they'll never live to see completed is because they want their children to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

The most selfish narcissistic individuals are those that choose not to have children.
>>
>>56690534
> baiting that hard
Wewlad.
>>
>>56689091
>Celibacy that contributes to a better structured hierarchy will almost always out compete a tribe of barbarian savages.

In world with borders, this is true.....
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.