[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did shit go so south in less the three weeks? >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1447399655291.jpg (52 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447399655291.jpg
52 KB, 639x960
How the fuck did shit go so south in less the three weeks?
> isis is now attacking and threatening europe and parts of US, shit is getting out of control
> several countries including france are now attacking isis directly and cracking down localy
> Refugees , refugees everywhere
> Niggers in the US are chimping out
> The whole turkey/russia thing going on now
Is this the beginning of the end ?
>>
>>56683378
Syria has been a warzone for the last 4 and a half years, only now have western nations taken an interest in actively engaging in combat, rather than just supplying arms to all involved parties.

Can't say much about the US, not that interested.
>>
>>56683378

Translation:

"Im a scared little bitch that hasn't paid attention for the past 14 years"
>>
>>56683378

3 weeks? Be glad you don;t live in Europe.

Shit started cascading downhill the second Merkel announced open doors. but its been leading up to this for a LONG time.
>>
>>56683378
>Is this the beginning of the end
A MAN CAN ONLY DREAM
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>56683378
>anon is mating season.
>>
File: 1337314796281.jpg (41 KB, 550x429) Image search: [Google]
1337314796281.jpg
41 KB, 550x429
>>56683378
Everybody hates the holidays, even world leaders.

So to get out of going to the mother-in-law's, it is much easier to use the "dealing with a crisis here honey" excuse. Cops can use it to deal with protesters, protesters can use it for an excuse to chimp instead of cooking and shoping, world leaders can use it as an excuse to to stay at work.
>>
>>56683378

It's almost as if the western world has been electing generally incompetent leaders for the last 15 years.
>>
>>56683378
Niggers are always chimping out here. This is nothing new.
>>
>>56683731

Do YOU live in Europe, Boris?
>>
is Europe really getting that bad?

I don't know if the US is going downhill. There's a lot of negative stuff happening but with the internet and the culture of this board maybe we focus on the negative things.
>>
I had a dream a while ago where I asked something (dunno what it was an entity or something) when World War III starts and the answer was Dec. 14. Wonder if it will come true.
>>
>>56684246
No anon it is and it's worse. There is also the enablers that exist and you won't always have a /pol/ crowd when shit goes down.
>>
hahaha nah nigga, shit will fade into the background and some new happening will happen.

been at it for 6 years, shit gets predictable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.