[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was gonna reply to this thread >>56679350, but it got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: wut.png (43 KB, 798x182) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
43 KB, 798x182
I was gonna reply to this thread >>56679350, but it got nuked before I was able to. So I'm replying here:

Wait, wasn't Breitbart itself paying for ads on 4chan a few weeks ago?

I usually have them hidden with uBlock, but 4chanX I wasn't autoupdating for me a couple of weeks ago, and trying to get it fixed, I tried turning everything off... and I saw an ad for Milo's Breitbart tech thing. Before seeing how nothing got fixed and turning everything back on (it most likely was a DNS or server thing, because it was working again the next day).

How can they ban you for advertising Breitbart when 4chan itself is advertising Breitbart?
>>
File: 1448431139435.png (66 KB, 1136x270) Image search: [Google]
1448431139435.png
66 KB, 1136x270
>>56682609
This was the OP pic in that thread, before anyone asks.
>>
take this to /qa/ or something
>>
>>56682609
So what? Are they paying you to link their shitty articles? Or you just like the site?

Not sure what the problem is.
>>
File: 1440011104768.png (755 KB, 663x766) Image search: [Google]
1440011104768.png
755 KB, 663x766
>>56682609
Just because Milo bought a banner ad doesn't give kikebart license to spam their clickbait on /v/, nor does it give them an excuse to shill for Milo and Ben Shapiro ad nauseum here on /pol/ like they do regularly. Those threads don't get banned here so you shouldn't complain that the one that leaked into /v/ did.

tl;dr: cry moar, faggot
>>
>>56683311
I'm not the dude. I was just replying to the thread.

But that thread's OP is right. You don't - ever - get banned for linking to clickbait shit. But if they're banning you just because you're linking to non-feminist-friendly clickbait shit, that's some bullshit.
>>
>>56683328
Like other anons were saying in that thread: clickbait shit from, for example, Kotaku, is evepresent in /v/. I'm fine with them banning clickbait. That'd be great. But if they're only banning the clickbait they don't like, that is some bullshit right there.

And it doesn't make sense, because Breitbart is paying for ads in 4chan anyway.
>>
File: 1441228086631.png (126 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1441228086631.png
126 KB, 268x265
>>56683328
get fucked sjw scum.

everyone knows the only reason you hate on jews and israel is because muh brown dindus..
>>
File: 1445653640765.png (1 MB, 1369x3779) Image search: [Google]
1445653640765.png
1 MB, 1369x3779
>>56683974
>sjw scum
Fuck off clickbait jew. Kikebart is the gawker of he right.
>>
>>56684059
nothing is the gawker of the right since leftism is inherently wrong and right wing inherently correct.
>>
>>56684059
>Kikebart is the gawker of he right.
That'd be The Daily Stormer.

>>56683974
>he doesn't hate Israel
Jesus fuck, Australia. You just went full Australia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_D
>>
>>56684227
Left wingers hate Israel because they view it as a white country.
>>
>[current year]
>starting threads for any reason
Unless you're going to create a thread that ends itself in the OP because there isn't much else to say on the matter, just don't. Most everyone who has spent some time here hates seeing constant floods of reposts, slowbros, and troll threads that won't stay off the front page.

Unless it's gonna be a fucking awesome thread full of autistic bickering over details, just let us read it from the source. It might totally blow your mind to realize this, but we all have the internet too.
>>
Should've just banned the faggot for offtopic and called it a day
>>
>>56684805
>discussing the fact that DoAX isn't gonna be released in the west
>offtopic on /v/
Australia please.

Please.

Yes, the guts of the article are about how TECMO got intimidated by the SJWs and didn't want to deal with that crap, but it's still quite on-topic.

It's as on-topic as discussing Kojima's departure from KONAMI. Or, even more, because this one is directly about a game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.