[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (154 KB, 1217x805) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
154 KB, 1217x805
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/education/western-washington-university-cancels-classes-as-hate-speech-is-investigated/

WWU campus police are taking the lead on the investigation, with assistance from the Bellingham Police. WWU spokesman Paul Cocke said police had determined that “the threats received do fall into the category of a crime.”

Shepard confirmed that some of the hate speech appears to be connected to a suggestion made by some students that the school’s mascot, a Viking, be changed, saying it isn’t racially inclusive.

The school’s enrollment this fall is 73.2 percent white; blacks make up 3.4 percent of enrollment, Hispanic/Latino 7.1 percent, Asian American 11.3 percent and Native American 3 percent. That’s a small change from 2014, when 74.5 percent of students were white.
>>
>vikings are not inclusive
>natives are appropriation
They just dont want whites at their college to be honest family
>>
>>56682793
All mascots must be featureless gray blobs.
>>
>>56682583
These Niggers just can't stand not being in the news. They cannot live without proclaiming their "oppression" - at a $50K/year university. And the media keeps perpetuating this childish bullshit by giving these people attention. It's sickening to watch the agenda-driven sensationalism, which is beyond blatant in its anti-white propaganda, become the center of everyone's attention. This country is fucked. Since Obama got into office it's been a downhill ride with no brakes. I've lived a long time and I've NEVER experienced what is happening in the US. The racial tension, the championing of degeneracy, the praising of Islam while defaming Christianity. The Cold War was less fucked-up than what's happening now. Then, you didn't have pinko faggots shoveling their Marxist manure into the minds of an entire generation. We had a strong president, pride in our country, faith in God. The religious right have never been as destructive to our society as the Lunatic Left currently is. It's their goal and the will not stop until it's achieved. And if you disagree, you're a cis white bigot racist homophobic islamophobe who will lose his job, reputation and livelihood.

FUCK THIS COUNTRY. We're on a road to nowhere. And I'm tired of being on the ride. I just want to go back. When everything made sense. I'm so tired and I don't want to do this anymore.
>>
>>56683048
Nah, all mascots must be fabulously gay colorful blobs.
>>
I'm ashamed to say I live in this shithole of a state
>>
>>56682583
Literally Community's Human Being mascot situation. At this point I'm completelly desensitized by the insanity that comes out of American unuiversities
>>
File: Human_Being.jpg (130 KB, 803x1121) Image search: [Google]
Human_Being.jpg
130 KB, 803x1121
>>56683548
Forgot pic
>>
>>56683576
>>56683548
What.
>>
>>56683520
Yeah, I've been in B'ham for ~20 years and was hoping we'd be immune to this shit. I mean, it's a fairly liberal town, but not screaming on street corner crazy.
>>
>Paul Cocke
>>
>>56684025
Wait until UAB has their anti-Blazer rally by the local nigs and traitors because "Blazers" is "insensitive because it traumatizes people that think of burning crosses when they hear the name". The new proposed mascot will be "The Genderfluids".
>>
>>56682583
>midterms next week
>too fucking stupid to even ace my gender politics and race baiting major classes
>call in fake school shooting threat

rinse wash repeat
>>
>>56683966
It's a sitcom show
This shitty community college changes their mascot to a "Human Being" with no distinguishable features so as to not be offensive to anyone
>>
>>56683374
TRIGGERED
are you saying that gays can only be fat? Fucking abelist scum stop fat shaming xir
>>
>>56685505
DON'T USE THE WORD "FAT".

It's a microaggression that normalises thin privilege..
>>
>>56686005
Not using fat is a microaggression by implying we cant be comfortable in our own bodies, stop trying to make me conform to your anorexia shitlord
>>
>>56683355

couldn't agree more brah, well said all around
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.