[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who'd like to disolve NATO and join Russia say AYE. Turk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: NATO_flags_big.jpg (46 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
NATO_flags_big.jpg
46 KB, 640x452
Who'd like to disolve NATO and join Russia say AYE.

Turk votes don't count.
>>
>>56682495
You can leave Croatia. You're more of a burden to NATO. Oh and take Slovakia with you
>>
>>56682495
If I had to pick a side, I'd join Russia.
>>
aye desu
>>
>>56682543
Aye. But I'm affraid the only ones left will be you, turkey and Albania :)

Also, this is obviously a poll. You should have said Nay.
>>
AYE
>>
Fuck NATO. Russia is the savior of our race

>tfw my country contributes nothing to the side it's on anyways
>>
>>56682495
Never you vatnik faggs!

Togther we stand dividet we fall.

Russkis btfo!
>>
>>56682963
read the rules though. it says "turk votes don't count"
>>
File: frogScorpian.jpg (82 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
frogScorpian.jpg
82 KB, 1000x1000
>>56682495
this alliance gives us way to much power and persuasion; think about it, worst case we leave one of you all out to dry when it isn't in our interest...

With that said, go get impaled Turkey.
>>
>>56682495
AYE

Fuck terrorist supporting Nato
>>
AYE
>>
>>56682495

i want a new NATO symbol that reflects the contribution of military resources to the cause
>>
NAY

>retards in charge of diplomacy
>>
>>56682495
The US, EU and NATO are anti-white organizations that act solely to exterminate our race.

It's the duty of every white man and woman to oppose the US, EU and NATO, and to support Russia and ANY OTHER POWER that opposes the US, EU and NATO.
>>
File: aaas.png (163 KB, 597x599) Image search: [Google]
aaas.png
163 KB, 597x599
>>56682495
Never leave NATO...
'MUH FREEDOM.
>>
Kick out Turkey and Albania pls
>>
>>56682963
Halt's Maul, Mehmet.
>>
>>56682963
Really a c*ck
>>
File: file_1_6.jpg (390 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
file_1_6.jpg
390 KB, 3072x2048
>>56683346
That already exists, m8
>>
AYE
>>
>>56682495

Aye, we've been bros since the days of Catherine the Great, and stand with Vodka-bros till the end. Meanwhile, the crescent-wearing savages still hold EU-territory on Cyprus occupied, and we shall not forget, nor forgive, until they pay for this.

Roast Turkey!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.