[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddam, /pol/, I can't say I'm mad right now, just...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1447177397772.jpg (50 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1447177397772.jpg
50 KB, 1024x768
Goddam, /pol/,

I can't say I'm mad right now, just... I can't explain it. My liberal as fuck aunt owned a lot of property and homes in really nice areas. She just passed away and left nothing to her family, she decided to give them all to poor underprivileged Blacks that have spent their entire lives living off the dole.

I don't have an entitlement mindset, so I didn't expect her to give me anything, but in her parting letter to us all she basically stated something along the lines of how we were all privileged and had everything we needed (some of her nieces and nephews live in apartments, I just bought a home), and she figured we would do well in life and she wanted to help out those less fortunate. She encouraged us to do the same when we die, and to let our children fend for themselves since they are a generation born of privilege and will probably be alright to, we need to help other out.

So yeah, I didn't expect anything, but I didn't expect her to give it all to niggers. I don't... I can't... I'm just ready to put a stop to this so my son doesn't have to.
>>
>>56682479
>She just passed away and left nothing to her family, she decided to give them all to poor underprivileged Blacks that have spent their entire lives living off the dole.

She hated her family and wanted them to get nothing
>>
>>56682479
Dayum son it could have been shitskins or alluh ackbars should have gave them to the spics desu
>>
Welcome to white privilege, where everyone tells you how privileged your are while they make sure you don't have any privileges.
>>
>>56682590

I never got that vibe from her. She always struck me as a progressive. She changed her profile picture to a rainbow design with the supreme court ruling and voted for Obama twice. She was all about "muh equality" and thought Zimmerman and Darren Wilson were guilty and probably racist (she didn't want to hear the ZimZams prom date was Black and denied it).

She just wanted BBC, I think, but by the time she figured that out she was already too old. I'm sure her biggest regret was never getting double-stuffed by two groups at the same time, but I don't know.
>>
She sounds like a good goyim

The people who rule this country have amassed financial and political power over generations. Meanwhile, your liberal aunt just threw her life away and advises her family to do the same when they die.

She lived as she thought she should. And now she is dead. Her land will be divided, her children will move on, and she will be forgotten. She lived a good life, but she had no power; she was a slave to death. I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?
>>
>>56682891

>two groids
>>
>>56682479

Is that even legal?

Here you can only give away up to 50% of your property, the rest belongs to your heirs.
>>
>>56682891
Plus zimmy has hispanic+african ancestry
>>
>>56683015

If she had a will it's completely legal

No will and it would have went through probate
>>
File: wolf in sheep.gif (69 KB, 156x195) Image search: [Google]
wolf in sheep.gif
69 KB, 156x195
>>56682479
At least you didn't have to pay property taxes?
>>
>>56683015
100% legal in the U.S.
>>
Buy the land from the niggers like a jew
>>
File: 1441063712196.jpg (224 KB, 1024x1148) Image search: [Google]
1441063712196.jpg
224 KB, 1024x1148
All those ungrateful pieces of shit who will now benefit from your aunt's generosity wouldn't spend a dollar of her money to buy you a water if you were dying of thirst. Niggers will spend it all, muslims will make sure it stays in their family. You are better off without any of that inheritance. She was halfway right.
>>
If it makes you feel any better those niggers will fucking ruin wherever they move without fail.
>>
>>56682479
Just because she's dead doesn't make her right. Forgive her for being deluded and move on.
>>
>>56683220
This. Your aunt must've hated everyone in the neighborhood.
>>
>>56682479
Anon, liberals and SJW take many forms but they all have one thing in common:

THEY HATE whites

I'm assuming you and yours was white. Therefore she hated you.
>>
>>56683181
>pay in food stamps
now THERE'S the jew tactic. real, hard cash is too much
>>
So the only lasting legacy she gave to her children/nieces/nephews is an ideology based upon misplaced guilt and shame.

What I would do OP is take a picture of the properties now, before they've been diversified, and then come back in 12 months or so and take more pictures detailing the neglect and damage because of the niggers.

Show these photos to your relatives, shit all over her legacy. I bet some of your relatives are indebted someway, mention how selling the house could have helped them. But instead they get empty words from the grave.

Anyone who doesn't give their wealth to their children or next of kin when they die either doesn't trust them, or is severely misguided.
>>
File: Olivia Munn's Non-Nude.jpg (66 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
Olivia Munn's Non-Nude.jpg
66 KB, 299x400
>>56682677
isn't it funny how the pavement monkeys want to segregate themselves (Mizzou) & feminist want to walk around naked and take BBC (reality)

complete 180 from 30 years ago

its edgier to be a classy citizen, thats why playboy quit showing tits
>>
Did she specify blacks?
What area too?
>>
>>56684624
This
>>
This pisses me off more than anything in the news
>>
Not my Grandma she passed away and left evreything to her grandkids because all her kids were successfull as fuck , except my dad

so guess what she put him in the will too

only thing is there is like 15 grand kids and she left a couple mill so wew lad

i will be passing evreything i own to my brothers kids or him or one of my cousins kids
>>
> My liberal as fuck aunt owned a lot of property and homes in really nice areas.

uh huh. Let me guess, she got them from her dead husband
>>
This is really shitty friend. All I could suggest is that you probably have some sort of legal avenue to pursue to recoup some of this.

Hire a lawyer, make sure he's a Jew.
>>
>>56682891
>profile picture to a rainbow design
>voted for Obama twice
>muh equality
>guilty and probably racist

That's not progressive, anon. That's typical libtarded.
>>
>>56684624

This.

Also I like you.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.