[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Benjamin R. Garrison. The man who resides in Lakeside,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11
File: 1445933845062.jpg (36 KB, 450x461) Image search: [Google]
1445933845062.jpg
36 KB, 450x461
Tell me about Benjamin R. Garrison. The man who resides in Lakeside, Montana. Why does he wear the hat?
>>
>>56681797
to hide his jew braids that match his jew nose

garrison, my ass

more like garelichstein
>>
He's autistic
>>
File: swastika head.jpg (91 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
swastika head.jpg
91 KB, 962x642
Why else?
>>
>>56681797
Prevents skin cancer.
>>
>>56681977
You're not fooling anyone, Mr. Goldberg.
>>
>>56681797
To avoid detection by black NWO helicopters.
Ben, The Tel'Aviv Terror, Garrison must be careful.
>>
File: 1433178944662.jpg (426 KB, 700x698) Image search: [Google]
1433178944662.jpg
426 KB, 700x698
>>56682157

Ben Garrison as Bob Saget
>>
File: e2a.jpg (43 KB, 680x442) Image search: [Google]
e2a.jpg
43 KB, 680x442
>>56683435
>>
File: 1448418040101.jpg (867 KB, 1500x1064) Image search: [Google]
1448418040101.jpg
867 KB, 1500x1064
his cartoons might seem silly but people also laughed at Manson
>>
File: 1431889025846.png (343 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1431889025846.png
343 KB, 400x600
>>56683454
>>
File: garrisonhitler.jpg (126 KB, 610x300) Image search: [Google]
garrisonhitler.jpg
126 KB, 610x300
>>56683567
>>
>>56683642
I saw Ben Garrison at a grocery store in Lakeside Montana yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. I think he was drunk.
>>
>>56683829
love this pasta
>>
>>56681797
Ben ''Kill Kikes'' Garrison? Fuck me I haven't heard that name for ages mate. Pull up a sandbag and let me tell you a tale or two.
I was in Bens troop in the Regiment during desert storm he was known as a nasty fucker but seemed to like me and my nickname "Heinrich" given due to my Grandad was in the SS but settled over here after the war when he was
released from his POW camp. When he found this out he pumped me for every detail of grandpas service and listened with rapt attention as I reeled off the battles he was in. He also asked if he took care of any jews
to which I replied I didn't know. He just winked at me tapping his nose saying "Sure mate, I understand" and that was my introduction to him.

Fast forward to the Gulf where we are sent behind the lines hunting the Scuds that were being launched at Israel, we kept getting sent possible locations over the radio but Ben never seemed to find them before the moved on
This was strange as he was known as one of the best navigators in the Regiment but couldn't seem to locate them before they launched.
All this changes one day when we almost tripped over one being prepped for launch I break out the radio to call in an airstrike but Ben stops me from doing so
"Ben what the fuck mate? We have to destroy it before its launched"
"No stay back and watch for any patrols they may have"
"It will take 2 seconds to radio it in"
"Shut the radio down thats a fucking order"
So I did what I was told and we were soon treated to a real live scud launch and ben watches it rise to the heavens on its way to Israel with this strange smile on his face and I swear he whispers
"das ist für Sie mein Führer"
Anyway after the war we find out it hit a school and killed a load of kids and Ben was court martialled for not calling the air strike in, I was called to give evidence and when he seen me on the stand he just shook his head and said
"Et tu anon? I thought you of all people would understand why"
>>
File: 140194549638s.jpg (7 KB, 200x158) Image search: [Google]
140194549638s.jpg
7 KB, 200x158
>>56683988
>88

I've been to prison and let me tell you something. The key to surviving and not getting shanked or punked is to be the one behind the punk shanking him. Its kill or be killed, rape or be raped. I remember my first day in some big fuckin coon named Darnel the biggest shitskin in the joint tried to get my ass in the showers, he beat me down pretty bad and was about to put his filthy nigger dick in me.

Laying on the floor with blood gushing out of my mouth,that iron smell in my nose, my head feeling like it was going to cave and water showering into my ear, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me back. In a final attempt to save my white anal purity i grabbed a bar of soap on the floor flipped around kicking him in his nigger multipliers, as he gasped in pain i shoved the bar of soap down his watermelon hole and that bar got jammed in his windpipe and he began choking to death.

On his knees with his hands on his throat nothing coming in or going out just the look of terror on his face as his life began to fade. i whipped out my dick, put it to his lips, grabbed his greasy fuckin cornrows pulling him forward and said "i'd make you suck it you subhuman faggot but im not into bestiality" i then jabbed him in the throat causing the soap bar to fly out of his mouth like it was something out of a fuckin comic.

he fell to the ground and as i walked away i looked at the shocked skinheads in the shower. "didnt know niggers had talent as fucking pez dispensers, hes all yours boys"

Thats the day i became known as Ben " Nigger Dispenser" Garrison some would call me Pez but i frowned upon this as it sounded like a aztec monkey name.

If you'd like to know more about my days in prison just let me know
>>
>>56681797
Pulling the trigger on every nigger Garrison
>>
>>56684923
>If you'd like to know more about my days in prison just let me know
Yes, moar pls Based Ben.
>>
>>56688208
Many niggers died
>>
>>56681797
For Jew
>>
>>56683642
The resemblance is uncanny
>>
File: image.gif (14 KB, 332x477) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14 KB, 332x477
>>
>>56690068
Like father like son
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.