[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/ I'm about to graduate from an american university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1446418710711.jpg (92 KB, 538x582) Image search: [Google]
1446418710711.jpg
92 KB, 538x582
Hi /pol/

I'm about to graduate from an american university

due to my own laziness and inability to find an accurate and reliable news source providing unbiased information in my country, i literally have no clue what the fuck is going on in the world.

I really had being so ignorant and dumb when politics come up, but i dont know who/what to believe

I know this is a lot to ask and ive never posted on this thread before but could someone give me a brief simplified explanation about what the fuck is actually going on in the world?

I'm pretty much clueless, any help would be much appreciated
>>
>>56681409
*hate being so ignorant
*never posted on this board before

my apologies for the typos, i am a tad drunk
>>
Major keks and nothing else
>>
>>56681540
just asking for some help from people who actually know whats up. American media outlets force garbage down our throats thats either disproportionately biased to the left or right. Even if someone could recommend some good news sites where i can get unbiased real facts i would be eternally grateful
>>
>>56681409
Jews.
>>
>>56681924
>>56681540
well it appears ive come to the wrong board
>>
>>56681975
Just wait a bit and someone will provide you with a good answer. But there is all sorts of wacky shit going on.
>>
>>56681975
Religion is fucking the world up. Economics is raping humanity. Politics has us by the balls. Smoke a bowl and listen to some good tunes. Thats the most you can do.
>>
http://interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2015/riseofisil/index.html
>>
>>56681409
Don't blame yourself, OP. It's the Jews' fault you're so ignorant.
>>
>>56681409
Are you Jewish, OP? If not, fuck off you don't matter, we only care about our Jews here.
>>
>>56682088
yeah i dont understand what the hell any of this is. thanks though

>>56682295
I know that much. im more confused about exactly what the hell is going on in the middle east/has been going on for the past three+ decades

>>56682385
right right the jews

>>56682523
no im not jewish, sorry
>>
>>56681784

read a variety, pal. There's no "one unbiased holy grail news source".

For conservative perspective, national review.

For liberal perspective, pretty much any other major newspaper.

The economist is god-tier for analysis, most would describe them as center right. Subscriptions cost a bit of money, but are well worth it not just for the news, but for the vocabulary building that you'll get for reading. Economist does not do too much in terms of long term forecasting, and has skewed pretty left on the issue of Islam and Europe, especially refugees.

Pretty much all major media outlets will ignore the following:

1. the two sexes are not equal, and there are more men who are very capable than women of equal caliber.

2. Assorted races/etthnic groups are not equal. There has never been much evidence for the hypothesis that all ethnic groups are equal, while evidence abounds that they are not. Jews>Asians from northeastern Asia and some Indian castes>Whites>assorted others, with blacks from various regions of Africa and aboriginal australians pulling up the bottom with average iqs ranging from 65-85.
>>
>>56682825
Do you like Kebap anon?
>>
File: lunacy.jpg (89 KB, 599x743) Image search: [Google]
lunacy.jpg
89 KB, 599x743
>>56681409

Media, feminism, government, and religion are fucking everybody up in a bad way. People hate white men and use them as a scape goat for everything. America right now is like Rome as it was dying. Starting a business is probably your best option at success because you'll face less discrimination that way by avoiding feminist HR and "diversity standards". White men are checking out of society. The rate of suicides for white men are continuing to rise. Everyone here is a fan of trump because he says whatever he wants against the will of the media industrial complex which has the balls of the white youth by the balls.
>>
>>56683057
thank you.
>>
>>56683106
I like most of trumps views i just dont understand his irrational fear of illegal immigrants...as a partner in a small business i know that we couldnt get by without their cheap labor. as fucked up as it sounds. is there anyone who thinks trump is trying to drive out the illegals to kill american small business?
>>
>>56683266
> is there anyone who thinks trump is trying to drive out the illegals to kill american small business?

nah, just racist
>>
>>56683591
it just makes no sense to me everything he stands for makes so much sense and hes proposing a lot of great ideas. why would he do something so self destructive to his own campaign like that? does he really feel that strongly about illegals?
>>
>>56681409
Nailedit.jpg
>>
>>56681409
Do not seek one news source.
First ground yourself in an understanding of history, geography and law.
Then learn to triangulate between many sources, distrusting close relationships (thus al-Jazeera is generally acceptable, but mysteriously had nothing to say about the Arab Spring).
>>
File: kermitTypwriter.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
kermitTypwriter.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>56683266
Illegals are a drain on the economy because they use up a lot of welfare so although you're saving money by using cheap labor, everything is more expensive because taxes for mexicans. They have a ton of children also and their children are even more likely to use dem programs. They also vote blue pill government gib me dats the majority of the time. Illegals are also a lagging people in American society with high rates of violence.

Illegals are like that house guest you let stay in your a room but then just fucking trashed the place and ate a bunch of your food.

If you were to replace all the people on Japan with Mexicans it wouldn't be Japan anymore would it? That's what's happening on American soil.
>>
>>56683266
So your small business is fiftycenting?
>>
File: world order.jpg (20 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
world order.jpg
20 KB, 300x400
>>56681409

Read this book.

Will tell you everything you need to know about the last 4,000 years of evolution of politics and the major trends shaping the contemporary world
>>
>>56682295
>Religion is fucking the world up
nice try ackmed, the culprit is islam. blaming religion is like blaming "politics" for ww2. try again
>>
>>56684680
I know. Largely Islam. But the creationist dumbshit you are teaching your children isnt gonna get you anywhere too. Religion is complete batshit. I agree
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.