[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sam Harris TRIGGERS leftists with his refugee comments. Who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 25
File: triggered.jpg (81 KB, 793x431) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
81 KB, 793x431
Cenk Uygur of The Young Turks just posted a meltdown over Sam Harris' comments on refugees. almost all dislikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwci5-vfGmU

Sam's comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdcRTGAZRNE
>>
File: stank_ogre.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
stank_ogre.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
Sam Harris a purple pilled kek but will never match the levels of kekery that Stank Ogre produces on a daily basis
>>
>>56680689
Unable to watch video right now

>what did he say to trigger him
>>
I have to quit watching TYT. If only they weren't so entertaining at pointing out republican't retardation.

Any [good] alternatives?
>>
>>56681038

basically agreed with Ted Cruz in that we should only accept Christian refugees. Cenk chimps out for 15 minutes.
>>
File: boss chomsky.jpg (31 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
boss chomsky.jpg
31 KB, 396x594
Sam Harris a hack who cannot debate facts.
Instead he ludicrously substitutes absurd what if scenarios that he has elaborately concocted to promote his argument.
He is a hack and apologist for state violence & imperialism
>>
>>56680689
Deport Cenk back to Turkey, maybe when Russia invades he would be conscripted to fight for Islam and die doing it.
>>
>>56680689
Love the bit where cenk claims he's an atheist. He's obviously a muslim. He's not a devout one by he certainly maintains islam as part of his turkish identity as many europeans claim christianity as part of their identity (atheists celebrating Christmas).

The guy can't seperate perceived attacks to his identity from his commentary, he's a moron.
>>
>>56681439
>as many europeans claim christianity as part of their identity (atheists celebrating Christmas).

It's more than just that with him. he doesn't simply shill for muslims in the context of tradition. he defends every aspect of practicing islam, then punctuates it with "but I'm an atheist and I hate them all equally". It's fucking weird.
>>
File: 1401918659597.jpg (133 KB, 900x680) Image search: [Google]
1401918659597.jpg
133 KB, 900x680
So literally, Cenk's whole argument is that Sam called Cruz a religious maniac, but agreed with one point Cruz made about letting muslims in.

And proceeded to use this as a personal attack.

Look, you fat bumbling clown. Sam Harris might think that Billy Graham is an evangelical nutjob, but I'm sure Sam would AGREE with Graham's opinion that "murder is wrong" even though "murder is wrong" is also a common Christian belief.

Jesus fucking Christ, Cenk has the intellectual philosophical grasp of a toddler.
>>
>>56681180
>Islamic Sunni Expansionism shouldn't be resisted

Why don't you lecture everyone about colonialism, and the evils of capitalism while you are at it.
>>
>>56681580
To be fair, there's numerous videos where he rails about their sky god and shit like that. The problem is he seems to think he's the only one allowed to criticize, or that literally nothing should be done policy wise. I bet when someone else criticizes Islam, he thinks they're attacking his parents or some shit.
>>
>>56681635
Cenk = Everything Christian is bad
muh crusades
muh witch trials

yet nothing but apologetics with Islam
>>
>>56680689

Cenk is not on Sam Harris' level.

Even TYT fans acknowledge this and shame Cenk for being so desperate.
>>
>>56681580
Cause he perceives it as a slight against turkishness and his identity. It's the same reason he shills so hard against the Armenian genocide.
>>
>>56681733

Find me one where he attacks Muhammad
>>
Sam Harris is a joke.

So is Cenk.
>>
>>56680689
Stop shilling these turkish fuckfags, you fuckfag.
TYT and its related channels will not get a single view from me.
>>
>>56681738
If only he would be beheaded in Syria
>>
> watching anything that even hints to turks.
>>
>>56681866
In that same vain I expect him to shill for Turkey in regard to the plane being downed and find any angle to defend Turkey or blame russia.

He has giant bias when regarding anything Turkey does.
>>
>>56681875
Couldn't find one where he attacked Jesus if I wanted to (or had time for it), either. Just saying, he did criticise muslims on numerous occasions.
>>
>>56681152
Not even that

He just said we should prefer christian refugees over muslim refugees, because they pose almost no risk, while muslim refugees pose the greatest risk we are most concerned about.

He didn't say who should ultimately get in or not, or the details of the vetting process

Then Cenk chimped out and compared it to japanese internment camps in WWII. Even though we are interning no one and refugees aren't citizens. And to make a proper comparison, you would compare it to saying non-japanese citizens are less risky than japanese citizens during WWII, which is undeniably true, unless you're a liberal.

I didn't finish Cenk's video because it looked like 13 minutes of throwing his own poop, but the next point Harris made is that the left is so batshit insane on national security, that the right is the only reasonable alternative on this topic. Cenk proceeds to be batshit insane, like he's trying to get a republican elected.
>>
>>56681180
Oh I get it

Every day is upside down day
>>
File: HarrisDestroysIsrael.png (386 KB, 1320x1849) Image search: [Google]
HarrisDestroysIsrael.png
386 KB, 1320x1849
>>56680689
>>56680936
>>56681180
>>56681881
Harris is GOAT

Most people who dismiss him have never actually read anything he has written

I really highly recommend reading The Problem with Islam chapter of End of Faith.

Not only did he write the best modern critique of Islam, he also wrote The Moral Landscape, where he lays out the exact framework everyone on /pol/ needs in order to objectively call certain cultures SHIT. Reminder not to dismiss him off hands because of "fedora" memes. Be better than that and read him for yourself.
>>
File: 1_big.jpg (89 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1_big.jpg
89 KB, 800x1200
>>56682360
http://www.popeye-x.com/downloads/other/Sam.Harris.-.The.End.of.Faith.pdf

meant to post the link to the book. check for the problem with islam chapter
>>
>>56680689
>Cenk Uygur
shitskin name

literally zero fucks given
>>
>>56682425

My penis demands to know the sauce on dat sexy freckled bitch?
>>
File: single_102-334928IMG_8907.jpg (139 KB, 633x950) Image search: [Google]
single_102-334928IMG_8907.jpg
139 KB, 633x950
>>56682700
learn to use google
>>
>>56682360
Does sam harris consider himself a member of the left?

They seem just as unpalatable to atheists as the right these days. They only care about secularity and humanism when fighting christianity, islam is welcome to abuse women and children and enforce sharia. They've formed their own religions, like diversity, radical feminism, and social justice. They're socially repressive like religious conservatives of the 1960s, and are now anti free thought. Holier than thou attitudes.

At the same time, the youth on the right are growing less religious. Free markets are a darwinian approach to scarcity that anyone who understands evolution should be receptive to. But it's still not enough because conservatives are hung up on homosexuality and our parents still tow Christianity? Give it a decade.
>>
>>56683337

he comes off as a right winger in denial at this point. I like him, and no offense, but it's true.
>>
>>56682425

Thanks for this link. For lazy anons who would rather fap to freckled bitches, "The Problem with Islam" begins around page 108.
>>
>>56683337
>They've formed their own religions, like diversity, radical feminism, and social justice.

Oh, bs.

Anyone who doesn't believe that society should be just is some sort of bizarre knuckle-dragging monarchist or something.

Let's just abolish modern law altogether and go back to royal fiat!
>>
Cenk Uygur is a loudmouth whose penchant for hearing himself talk gets in the way of most of his capacity for reason, a lot like Bill Maher.
>>
>>56682823

Could not on the phone i was on.

But got her. Thanks for the pdf link!
>>
>>56683337
>They seem just as unpalatable to atheists as the right these days.

Atheism is full of disillusioned and disenfranchised lefties. Christopher Hitchens was an actual Marxist and continued being left but was increasingly harsh to the bullshit on the left until he died.

Dawkins, Harris and Hitchens are among a small handful of people who spoke out against Islam early, along with Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Dawkins is against the SJW shit more and more lately.

For a few years there was an insurrection of SJWs within atheism that tried to push the idea that the natural consequence of being atheist was SJW leftism. They crashed and burned by spending years fabricating rape and assault claims against big name atheists.

The fight in the west against christianity is won. Creationists were trounced.

The big enemy is Islam now, and the idiot leftists that enable it and even embrace it, even though it's contrary to everything they claim to be for.
>>
>>56680689
Someone ask Cenk why The Young Turks tried to wipe out Armenia
>>
>>56682360
>The Moral Landscape, where he lays out the exact framework everyone on /pol/ needs in order to objectively call certain cultures SHIT

This desu senpai. The moral landscape was pretty badass
>>
File: 1448162360471.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1448162360471.gif
3 MB, 600x396
>>56680689
The Young Cnck strikes again.

His muh feels argument always just makes him look like a fool.

Question though:
>leftists hate Christians and love science and is skeptical of religion overall
>yet
>leftists want to accept Muslim immigrants who are the most theological zealots of all time who might be ISIS and want to change the law of the land to Sharia.
Please, someone explain this paradox to me.
>>
>>56681635
This

The whole video was an ad hominem and he didn't even explain his viewpoints coherently without looking like a bumbling fool.

And the Japanese analogy was completely irrelevent as the refugees aren't even citizens.
>>
>immediately goes to the Japanese internment camps

There was nothing wrong with interning the Japanese.
>>
File: Justice for Palestine.png (1 MB, 2075x936) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Palestine.png
1 MB, 2075x936
Young Turks are BASED anti-zionists
>>
>>56681180

Harris is a pro-Israel Jewish propagandist. The rest is window dressing.

Chomsky is a fucking Commie Jew, who for some reason, always seems to blame "the American Empire" or "the Military-Industrial Complex".
>>
>>56684204

fuck off achmed
>>
>>56684204
fuck of mehmet
>>
>>56684534
>>56684475
>>56684204
Eat shit Abdul.
>>
>>56684162
Most kids want to sound smart and they were indoctrinated into thinking criticizing your own country/culture/religion makes you look smart. There isn't any logic, unfortunately. Just lots of dumb people.
>>
>>56680689

He never said they shouldn't be let in, he said Cruz was right to think it on security grounds in that specific context.
>>
File: no it isn't.png (452 KB, 706x519) Image search: [Google]
no it isn't.png
452 KB, 706x519
Now I remember why I don't click on TYT links. That guy is the most amateurish bumbling retard on YouTube. No amount of suit and backdrop can make up for it.
>>
Kyle Kulinski of Secular Talk is based about 90% of the time, he's part of TYT Network, but he (usually up until a few days ago) doesn't bumble with SJW social commentary

You guys also have to account for the fact that talking about these ppint less things gets them views.
>>
>>56680689

One douchebag smarmy liberal taking issue with another douchebag smarmy liberal.

>B..b..but I'm more ATHEIST THAN YOU ARE

>H...H..How could you support any logical policy being put forth by a REPUBLICAN?!

I couldn't care less about either of these two chucklefucks. That was 15 minutes of my life wasted.
>>
>>56684162

Lefties seem to think in a "my enemy's enemy is my friend" way, that plus being shortsighted and their cultural marxism.
>>
>>56680689
Islamic Damage Control: The Thread
>>
>>56680689
I am downloading their debate now. Just to see that fat Muslim get blown out.
>>
>>56680689
Cenk got into a big spat with one of his ex colleagues over harris and islam in general. Cenk is incapable of criticizing islam. Its pathetic.
>>
>>56680689
I hate sam harris the israeli shill much more than the fat turk hates him, but he is absolutely right on this specific issue. We should never take any chances, fuck the 'muh chillans' shit.

Also
>muslim apologist in charge of understanding probability theory

i know, maths is haram
>>
>>56684204
Go fuck yourself Mohammed
>>
>>56683337
>>56683422

Harris explains what we're seeing in the left as regressivism. Progressives who have lost their way. Sam is still a leftist.
>>
>>56684162
Leftists don't really love Science, it's only loved insofar as it lends credibility to whatever pet argument they're currently nursing.
Their hatred of religion is really just Christianity for the most part, see their longtime fascination with Buddhism.
>>
>>56688496
You're correct. Look at how they treated James Watson after he made a basic, logical point on population differences include intelligence differences. Leftists then don't get why some people would be skeptical of climate change science, after the left politicized science in the first place.
>>
>>56687657

it's pretty glorious to see, one of the worst butt wreckings I've ever seen in a debate.
>>
>>56680689
Fuck these blue pilled fuckwads
>>
File: 1446952705119.jpg (147 KB, 1067x1580) Image search: [Google]
1446952705119.jpg
147 KB, 1067x1580
>>56684648
>>56685308
>>56688496
I guess I'll just never understand senpai. This is why I just avoid their circular arguments and shitpost on fortune.
>>
>>56688496
This. And notice how they know nothing about historical Buddhism, they are only interested in an exotic "Magic Negro" figure that will help them escape from themselves.
>>
Paris should have ended this "refugee" shit. How anyone can still be for it is beyond me.

Let's say we let in just 200,000 of them. Let's say only one in 1,000 hold extreme views and or support ISIS. (that's a low estimate too). That gives us 200 likely terrorists.

Now that doesn't sound very alarming right away. Give those 200 individuals a few years to seek out and recruit other muslims to their cause. That number could easily be in the thousands in 5-10 years. Those continue to recruit while using a few to stage attacks.

They would have a foothold and be nearly impossible to exterminate in no time. We would have suicide bombings and beheadings as regular events.
>>
File: Halal.gif (4 MB, 542x351) Image search: [Google]
Halal.gif
4 MB, 542x351
Sam Harris is annoyed as fuck at Cenk and Glen Greenwald and CJ Werleman. He just did 2 hours of bitching and calling them all out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYUPr6cH294
>>
File: 1 yjX4sw-w28xB6_pxeElqoA.jpg (454 KB, 2000x1303) Image search: [Google]
1 yjX4sw-w28xB6_pxeElqoA.jpg
454 KB, 2000x1303
>>56683337
Atheists in your media and public are all in accordance with the Jewish cause to belittle Christianity and weaken the religious faith in the public.
Look at Bill Maher. He is a Jew denouncing Christians at every opportunity and making fun of their religion by generalizing them all as creationists.
Take a look at Charlie Hebdo. Nobody read that magazine and all it did bash was Christianity and Islam. It's not coincidence it's owners are Jews and when one editor tried to bring in content making fun of Jews they fired him. The Jews partially owning the publisher of course has ties to Sarkozy.
Our media made a huge fuss about some ugly broad Jewing in a satire against the church: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3IWFLFHbk

The fact is, that Christianity is an easy target. Christians do not behead those, who insult Jesus, Mary or the Holy Ghost and they don't wage war against the infidels. I want to see our media outlets reprint those disgusting comics from the Charlie Hebdo Jews at a time like this on their covers. Wouldn't it be a courageous sign of Western freedom to insult the Prophet of Allah with millions of his believers in the country?
They aren't willing to show Christian advertisement in British cinemas, but are the willing to continue making movies like Theo van Gogh did?

>>56689036
I wonder how much I can take. I couldn't stand all of his rant about Harris in OP, because he's not offering anything insightful or interesting.

I enjoyed how Jared Taylor riled him up so smoothly, that he went on for another five minutes after Taylor had already hung up. It's crazy how bad those people are prepared for admitting faults.
>>
File: CUm6dDqWsAALk8O.png (1 MB, 736x2047) Image search: [Google]
CUm6dDqWsAALk8O.png
1 MB, 736x2047
>tfw I used to watch tyt unironically

also daily reminder
>>
File: moussaka.jpg (68 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
moussaka.jpg
68 KB, 500x552
>>56684204
Hello neighbor nice proxy you have.
>>
File: 1443939680145.jpg (36 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1443939680145.jpg
36 KB, 400x533
>Harris was born on April 9, 1967 in Los Angeles.[9] He is the son of actor Berkeley Harris and TV producer Susan Harris, who created The Golden Girls.[10] His father came from a Quaker background and his mother is a secular Jew.[11] Harris has stated that his upbringing was entirely secular,[12] and his parents rarely discussed religion
>>
File: democrazy_ends_here.jpg (207 KB, 850x566) Image search: [Google]
democrazy_ends_here.jpg
207 KB, 850x566
>>56690368
So Morgenthau is that filthy Jew, that made up all those genocides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89CbJbsRfmQ
>>
>>56680689

Cenk Uygur
>names his show after a radical political party responsible for genocide
>denies Turkish role in the Armenian, Greek, and Assyrian genocides

I only listen to Sam Harris when he shits on islam...I zone out on everything else.
>>
File: 26366-thumb.jpg (202 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
26366-thumb.jpg
202 KB, 690x388
>tfw eloquent people like Sam Harris are on our side
>>
>>56690840
Believe it or not, a LOT of people have Jewish blood.
>>
>>56684924
>Secular Talk

That guy is the biggest faggot on YouTube. He's just your average liberal Facebook commenter who so happens to have a show. He's one of those "Trump is an idiot, he's gone bankrupt 4 times!" liberals who appeal to the usual anti fox news pandering.
>>
>>56681180
I agree. I read Letter to a Christian Nation (along with the God Delusion and God is not great) when I first became Atheist, now Sams own brand of fascism has me not labeling myself anything at all. To expect 20% of the world to abandon their culture because of an extremist Wahabist/Salafist sect is irrational.
>>
>>56680689
How can anyone listen to this guy? I've never seen more than 2 minutes of this shit show.

This guy's dialect way of speech fucking annoys the hell out of me. I'm not even going to mention the content of his speeches in such a whiny manner, but just HOW he talks irritates the fuck out of me.
>>
DON'T CLICK THAT CENK LINK!
>>
>>56692248

meh, I'll give him a view just to dislike his chimpout
>>
>>56692248
How much money do you think they make from a single view?
>>
>>56681060
The Ron Paul Liberty Report
>>
TYT getting wrecked thread? Here's another Cenk chimp out.

https://youtu.be/cCCE2aSmxUk
>>
>>56692933
nobody likes that fucking turkish muslim
>>
>Cenk Uygur

Everything that fat cunt says is wrong, so Harris can be assumed to be correct.
>>
Why does he bounce up and down in his chair and shriek every 30 seconds? Does he think this is how adults who want to make a point should look?

He is not fit to shine Harris' shoes, let alone "debate" him. Makes me fucking sick to see people taking this seditious moslem seriously.
>>
>>56693552

he's writhing with excitement because he seriously think this is his chance to BTFO Sam Harris and get revenge. then he fails. again
>>
File: 1353404538033.jpg (99 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1353404538033.jpg
99 KB, 500x667
>>56681180

A based shit poster.
>>
The podcast with Douglas Murray was very good. I doubt Cenk listened to it. He is just regurgitating an article and some of the comments like he always does.

http://www.samharris.org/podcast/item/on-the-maintenance-of-civilization
>>
>>56684439
and he is fucking right, Criticizing the jews in government doesn't make you unpatriotic, just the opposite.
>>
>>56683808
Good post and good summary.

The left seeks to corrupt everything and athiesm was under attack not so long ago, the good thing about atheists is that most are also skeptics and if they're not red pilled they're at least primed for red pill knowledge by having a more rational world view.

When the left moved in on atheism and we saw atheism+ and accusations of rape against prominent atheists, the whole movement pushed back and the SJWs were kicked out, but it took relentless work by a huge number of atheists to keep it clear of leftist/socialist ideology.

The enemy now is Islam and they have groups within the islamic faith such as the OIC which seek to use the left movement in the west to their favour, terms like islamaphobia were coined by muslims in these groups to help ride the wave of leftist idiocy and grant them special privileges in western countries.

We have to be acutely aware that it's part of the doctrine in the Koran that social and political terror be waged against those not under sharia law and that means undermining faith of those who don't follow islam not just through bombings and attacks but through any kind of political manipulation at their disposal.

The left is a vehicle for our own destruction.
>>
>>56682235
>He just said we should prefer christian refugees over muslim refugees, because they pose almost no risk, while muslim refugees pose the greatest risk we are most concerned about.

imagine someone having a "preference"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_gPky76zHc&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=TheYoungTurks
>>
File: happy kebab salesman.png (47 KB, 501x673) Image search: [Google]
happy kebab salesman.png
47 KB, 501x673
>>56680689
>Cenk Uygur
>>
BAN ASSAULT LOGIC
>>
File: Corbin.jpg (54 KB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
Corbin.jpg
54 KB, 957x540
>>56680689
>>56681180
>>56681439
>>56681738
>>56681799
>>56683337
Harris debates Cenk.
Enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WVl3BJoEoAU
>>
File: charlie hebdo.jpg (43 KB, 250x344) Image search: [Google]
charlie hebdo.jpg
43 KB, 250x344
>>56690363
>Take a look at Charlie Hebdo. Nobody read that magazine and all it did bash was Christianity and Islam. It's not coincidence it's owners are Jews and when one editor tried to bring in content making fun of Jews they fired him.

Yeeeeah. Charlie Hebdo neeeever made fun of Jews!
>>
>>56680689
youtube.com/?#/watch?v=_qtkA0Ga7as
>>
>>56696550
Where is it? How much? Any content like that for Allah and Jesus? Some jokes about money?
>>
>>56690363
Nothing to see here mischling- I mean messeurs, just an orthodox proto-christian pushing around a peaceful and tolerant beacon of the community!
>>
>>56680689
Uygur is just pissed that Harris hedges his statements. That's it. He has a personal vendetta against Harris and wants to see him wrong. I'm usually willing to listen to his point of view most of the time, but Cenk is obviously butthurt and slobbers on muslim cock. Why can't he just admit that Islam is inherently evil, objectively worse than any other religion, and should be wiped off the face of the planet? Because he hates Sam Harris.
>>
File: cuck ogre.jpg (20 KB, 426x312) Image search: [Google]
cuck ogre.jpg
20 KB, 426x312
>>56680689
Is there anything more loud and annoying and obnoxious and obstinate...

Than CÜCK OGRE?
>>
>>56684439

Chomsky is a anarcho-syndicalist, not a communist of any strain. The only person he despises more than crony capitalists are communist and fascist leaders. But you knew that. You just didn't want to write that because, well, that would require honesty and attention, though barely any. Yet you couldn't even rise to that modest standard.

And yes, he does put a heavy burden of guilt on the shoulders of the MIC and imperialism when it comes to analyzing the mechanics and framework of war economy and US foreign policy. Yet you complain about that as though it were possible (or even desirable) to do otherwise. I think that you don't want any institutional analysis done on the US at anytime at all. Remember, it was Eisenhower who coined the phrase "military industrial complex" and who warned against it, and he's hardly a "communist Jew".

But hey, this is /pol, home of the retarded, land of the jingo. Enjoy your freedom fries, my flag-flapping fatty.
>>
>>56688496
If they cared about science they'd recognize and acknowledge that some groups of people are more violent, less intelligent, and worthy of genocide.
>>
>>56697185
I have a left-leaning friend that even got sick of this guy's bullshit.
>>
>>56697525
There was no genocide there is no evidence for that genocide why are we even talking about genocide
>>
File: 51iovISfIuL._SY400_.jpg (29 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
51iovISfIuL._SY400_.jpg
29 KB, 267x400
>>56697376
I used to be a Chomsky fan. Eventually, I had read enough Chomsky that I started to notice he wasn[t applying h8s own critical analysis consistently, that he was selectively blind to excesses of the anti-war, civil rights, and feminist movements. This was before even hearing the term "cultural Marxist". It doesn't take long to realize that he's a revisionist who has such a bias for brown people that he engages in the narrative compression he dedicates himself to exposing the rest of the tine when it's his preferred anti-west narrative.

Not telling you to ignore him outright, but you may enjoy balancing his shilling with some Ricardo Duchese, Paul Gottfried, Yuri Bezmenov or Tomislav Sunic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FdjQpQWyff0

Chomsky, like Zinn, is just another demoralizer and revisionist.

Also, read some fascist thinkers before you die. Its intellectually more honest than just hating people you never read.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.