[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, I could use some advice >have to do a persuasive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: the donals.jpg (378 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
the donals.jpg
378 KB, 1500x844
Hey /pol/, I could use some advice

>have to do a persuasive speech for my speech class
>have to choose something controversial
>chose "Why Donald Trump should be president."

What are some positive points I could talk about for why The Donald should be president?

Pro tip: I live in NYC and my class is full of fat dindus who I fucking hate
>>
Just emulate the Donald, watch his speeches and learn his mannerisms
>>
Show them the graph
>>
>>56680731
This. It's sad how easy this would be for me, OP. I could perform one of his entire speeches from heart at this point.
>>
Here are some:

He'll bankrupt the United States but forget that there isn't a Chapter 11 for governments.

He'll deport all the mexicans, legal or illegal.

He'll spend countless millions building a retarded wall that won't do anything.

He'll eliminate benefits for the poor under the guise of "freeing them from the chains of poverty" by abolishing the taxes for the poor.

He'll help the richest get richer.

He'll remove the middle class entirely.
>>
>>56680885
the black on black violence graph
>>
>>56680987
>Japan
>(powerful hand gesture)
>THE BIGGEST SHIPS YOU'VE EVER SEEN
>>
File: 1447354425720.jpg (50 KB, 936x960) Image search: [Google]
1447354425720.jpg
50 KB, 936x960
>>56681029
>>
>>56680550
>Donald Trump is a world class business man
>Donald Trump has the management and negotiation experience to clean up Washington

And for the Dindus:
>Donald Trump WILL build a wall a deport illegals
>He plans to terminate the foreign youth worker program and replace it with a job bank for inner city youth
>>
>>56680550
Is the Don actually wearing a hairpiece, or did he have a hair transplant?
>>
>>56681359
That's his real hair cunt
>>
File: 1434204006012.png (22 KB, 651x429) Image search: [Google]
1434204006012.png
22 KB, 651x429
>>56681355
>>Donald Trump is a world class business man
>>Donald Trump has the management and negotiation experience to clean up Washington
>Has a history of making poor business deals, even going so far as to allow his debtors to dictate how he spends his money
>His poor business decisions have resulted in multiple chapter 11 bankruptcies. His defense for this is that everyone at the top abuses these laws, but only like 5% have ever filed 1 chapter 11; 4+ is unheard of.
>>
>>56680550
OP here, I need serious positive arguments about Trump. You don't understand, most of my class are ignorant nignogs.

>be in class
>professor ask students what is they're doing
>ask fat dindu
>constantly shoehorns muh blacklivesmatter and police brutality into everything
>Professor has to constantly tell him about that it has to be a controversial topic and make an argument
>can't be something the majority of the class agrees on
>tries to pick a fight with his inaudible ghetto talk
>only words you hear is brutality, police, black people, and rights
>teacher backs off out of fear of getting shot

This is what I have to deal with
>>
>>56681507
>purposely taking a company through bankruptcy to fuck banks
>bad business decisions

Stay mad kuck
>>
We need a fucking wall
>>
File: 1277339339798.jpg (45 KB, 593x581) Image search: [Google]
1277339339798.jpg
45 KB, 593x581
>>56680550
>need to give a speech for class
>decide to do it on "meme candidate"

Enjoy your "F" dumbass
>>
>>56681601
You have literally zero knowledge of what you're talking about.
>>
>>56681601
the bullshit part is that 50 Cent did the exact same thing and no one gives him flack for it
>>
>He's going to bring jobs back to America BIG LEAGUE.
>He's is going to straighten out our trade deals, THAT I can tell you.
>If you vote for Trump America is going to start WINNING AGAIN
>He's going to build a great, great wall to keep paco out.
>He's going to bomb the shit out of ISIS
>He's going to build up the military so strong no one is going to mess with the U.S BELIEVE ME. He's the most militaristic guy in the world.
>He's going to repeal and replace Obama Care with a system that's amazing or so he says I just believe every word he says.

>the american dream is dead.
>but trump is going to bring it back BIGGER and BETTER than EVER BEFORE

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Fireworks and cheering all around, sjw's have strokes and die, blacks and mexicans run back to their countries to hide from Trump's reach.
>>
>>56681695
I'm the best in the class because most of the class can't articulate what they're saying
>>
File: 1447897116472.png (806 KB, 1111x600) Image search: [Google]
1447897116472.png
806 KB, 1111x600
WALL

THE

FUCKING

WAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
CHYNAA
>>
>>We can't discuss the potential of any political candidate without an examination of those he is running against.

Spend half the time discussing the failings of other political runners on both sides.
Discuss how strict immigration laws will benefit diversity in the long run as the people who want to be here will successfully migrate and bring culture with them.

Close with why other candidates cannot do the things that Trump could do. Have to pretend to be bluepilled, finish with a statement like "If nothing else, you have to admire that hat."
>>
>>56682236
Further point, basically pick a couple of winning issues and run with them. You aren't being asked to debate, you're being asked to persuade.

(When eventually asked to debate, point out that the other students were not required to do so for their grade. Give peace sign while saying make America great again, walk out of class. When confronted about leaving class, point out that the assignment wasn't over for you and that was necessary to drive your point home.)
>>
>>56680550
You might have to make a concession, so mention how people criticize him ove r "going bankrupt", but then remind them that only 4of the businesses that he started out of 500 went bankrupt(so, .8% failure rate)
>>
>>56681029
>He'll bankrupt the United States but forget that there isn't a Chapter 11 for governments.
>He'll deport all the mexicans, legal or illegal.
>He'll spend countless millions building a retarded wall that won't do anything.
Oh shut the fuck up retard
>>
File: GodBless.jpg (120 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
GodBless.jpg
120 KB, 500x500
>>56680550
"We live in an age where people place being politically correct above being a good person. Too much corruption in the government, too many deals behind closed doors, and with somebody like Bernie or Hillary leading this country that can only get worse. We need a strong, confident example of the glory days of America. With Trump we will get the charisma, the values, and the firm stance of a human being brave enough to point out what is killing us. We live in the dark; bring forth the light."
>>
File: rus.jpg (180 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rus.jpg
180 KB, 1024x768
He's a 2A supporter, 'nuff said.
>>
He's a business manager.

He knows how to run a business. He solves problems for a living.

You need to make the case that America needs someone outside politics who can manage this country and get it back on track.
>>
>>56680550
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
Just argue like Donald.

Repeat yourself constantly, use simple language. Everything about what you do is great and smart. Everything your opponent does is weak and low energy.

Never apologize and double down.

The words you actually say don't matter because humans cannot into logic any better than Poland into space.
>>
They say 20% of people believe everything they are told. And that is low balling it.
>>
>>56681587
"i can not think for myself and only follow this person because /pol/ says so"

Trump is a good candidate and is my favorite, but you don't even know anything about him?

Jesus christ this board is frightening
>>
>>56683860
gtfo Iraq u aren't even a country.
>>
There has been no substantial difference between the parties for the last x years. Obama helped the insurance companies and droned terrorists, Bush helped the oil companies and invaded terrorists, Clinton helped the financial companies and missiles/embargoed terrorists, Bush helped the oil companies and invaded terrorists.

If nothing else, Trump promises to be different.
>>
you have to trick them by making his policy points sound liberal

>bring jobs back to america to prop up working class
>tax cuts for the poor
>healthcare for all

stuff like that will help you convince your presumably liberal classmates that the Donald isn't the reincarnation of Hitler
>>
>>56684085
Hey, Iraq is three countries now. Iraq, Kurds and daesh.
>>
>>56680550
> uh..uh..uh..nigger
> uh..uh..uh..rayciss
> uh..uhh.uhh ..nigger
> uh...uh..uh...black lives matter. nigger. rayciss

American speech.
>>
>>56681029
>He'll help the richest get richer.
By eliminating all tax for the lowest income earners and massively decreasing it for the middle class, huh?
>>
>>56684187
which one are you in and how are you getting internet?
>>
>>56681695
>posting the relativity jew
>>
>>56681926
>He's the most militaristic guy in the world

Hillary is hundreds of times more so
>>
>>56681029
/thread.

but you forgot to mention

trade war with China that will raise prices on every single thing.
trade war with Mexico that will raise price on every single thing
"bomb the shit out of them"
"rough em up for being obnoxious"
>>
>>56680550
Quantitatives, are the only real option.
People that lose their shit over that, are just going to doublethink their way out anyway, and should be ignored.
>>
>>56684485
>trade war with Mexico that will raise price on every single thing
We can't do any worse then what NAFTA has already done to them
>>
File: 1447642360471.jpg (24 KB, 377x469) Image search: [Google]
1447642360471.jpg
24 KB, 377x469
>>56681851
HA HA HA

THIS STORM NIGGER POINTED AT 50 FUCKING CENTS AS AN EXAMPLE OF TRUMPS SHIT BUSINESS DECISIONS.

MUH FUCKING SIDES ARE ABOUT TO BURST OUT OF SIGHT
>>
>>56680550
Make a persuasive argument on why they shouldn't vote democrat this upcoming election and drop red pills on them about Hillary and Bernie.
The people that already don't want to vote for Trump will never change their minds but if you show them how corrupt and inept their favorite candidates are maybe you can get them to forgo voting at all.
Don't even bother mentioning Trump.
>>
>>56684730
This sounds like a solid plan.
>>
>>56680550
Focus on TPP and NAFTA repeal/deescalation and how those will return/retain stable jobs to middle class/manufacturing tier to provide economic growth

RE: Illegals/anchor babies focus more on how Chinese women and the like literally fly to America to give birth just so their kids have dual citizenship
>>
>>56682947
Not just that, he wants a national right to carry law. I think he's the only candidate that has this as an official part of his platform. This would be a huge victory.

It's an underrated position. It's a big part of why I'm voting for him.
>>
>>56680731
i actually did this a few weeks ago and got the highest mark in my business course on the speech assignment we did
>>
>>56680987
>The Chinese, they're killing us!
>>
>>56684328
Also this, focus on the tax plan and its tiers which would alleviate lower class struggles and increase spending/economic growth
>>
File: 1446316992118.jpg (61 KB, 940x788) Image search: [Google]
1446316992118.jpg
61 KB, 940x788
>>56680550
OP, don't make your speech "Why Donald Trump should be President." Make it "Why Donald Trump will be our next President."

It's a much bolder statement and you don't sound like an 8 year old sharing a book report when you say it. You should include:

>The Left has become crippled by identity politics
>The Obama Administration's incompetence
>The European Left's incompetence
>How the Left uses political correctness to silence dissent
>Imminent market correction will make Americans even more disillusioned with Obama
>Imminent international crisis will make Americans feel threatened, also Obama will respond weakly
>Identity Politics (BLM for example) fatiguing America with constant strife
>ISIS

Your speech will be infinitely better.
>>
>>56680550
>What are some positive points I could talk about for why The Donald should be president?

*ahem
Donald Trump is the only candidate to have brought important points about domestic issues largely ignored, it feels that since the last decade we have been more occupied fighting terrorism than actually improving our country, let us not forget that the effects of the 2008 market crash still linger, and instead of taking refugees from across the globe we should be helping our own..
*cue to charts

It is 2 AM here so I would open with something like that. Ron Paul mentioned several times how the U.S has been busy playing world police which in turn has only caused a negative opinion on the U.S given how kuktarded...er liberal Europoors are and it is high time they fend for themselves without their big brother watching over them.

The one way to make America Great Again is to care solely about America and tell the world to fuck off and step it up.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.