[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
heh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (70 KB, 1604x708) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
70 KB, 1604x708
heh
>>
weed was the downfall
>>
>>56680170
It's just all emotional bullshit and Utopianism.
>>
I don't visit plebbit, what am I even looking at here?
>>
>>56680170
>Shit talking communism on a marxist hugbox.

What did you expect kek they hate free speech and differing ideas
>>
>>56680538
I think there is a link to something Bernigger said, and everyone who saw it is calling it a load of shit.
>>
>>56680538
No one responds the user, only downvoting him for his opinions. No attempts to prove him wrong, they will instead just bury his comment so they don't need to see it anymore.

Reddit was safe spaces INC before safe spaces existed. They get buttblasted if you try to come in from "outside" their "communities" and downvote you to oblivion for wrongthink.
>>
File: welcome to reddit.png (7 KB, 395x73) Image search: [Google]
welcome to reddit.png
7 KB, 395x73
>>56680704
>>
File: 1406013766705.jpg (271 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1406013766705.jpg
271 KB, 900x675
>>56680170
>browsing reddit so much that you use a custom dark skin
>>
>it'll work becuz 1%, just don't think about it
>>
>>56681209
>the 1% have an anchor attached to their legs which forces them to stay in America even though they want to go somewhere without crushing taxes!
>>
>>56680170
I browse r/Politics just to watch them go full ćuck mode when you insult their lord Sanders. One time I said that Sanders shouldn't subscribe to the gender pay gap myth (which he does, of course) and I got 30 or so "down votes"
>>
>>56681598
I wonder what will happen when Hillary is inevitably the nominee? It should be obvious by now that the DNC is not an election- it's a coronation.
>>
>>56680370
Yup. I want my drugs and my guns and my FREEDOM MOTHERFUCKER
SHALL.
NOT.
BE.
INFRINGED.
>>
>>56680170
Taking climate change into account is in no way unreasonable. Attempting to anticipate long term changes in any sphere and accommodate them would be supremely intelligent.
>>
>>56681754
Oh I'm excited. They'll probably blame evil capitalism for electing Hillary, while using a site made possible thanks to markets on a personal computer thanks to markets while sipping their cheap hipster beers made possible thanks to markets. The irony will be totally lost on them, of course, that they're ascribing to an ideology of commieblocks for miles and crushing intergenerational poverty with no social mobility whatsoever, but goddamnit it SOUNDS good!
>>
>>56680170
>trying to reason with reddit
Why bother m8?
>>
>>56682079
Maybe they should figure out how to accurately predict the forecast for the next week before trying to tackle the big boy task of predicting climate change
>>
ANNE FRANKLY I DID NAZI THAT COMING AMIRITE
*I'LL TAKE GOLD FOR 500 ALEX*
>>
>>56680170
>Bad idea, the tech is...
Suck it up kek. See how much energy will cost in 30 years if we keep it up.
>Climate change is, majorly, out of control.
Shut the fuck up you retard. Even more embarrassing than your belief is how you state it nonchalantly, as if reciting an undebatable fact.
>Unfair tax unless distributed through egaliterian economics.
What the fuck are "egaliterian [misspelled] economics"? You throw out this very nebulous term to sound smart and do nothing to refute his idea. And unfair for who, the people with tax hikes? Saying progressive taxes are "unfair" isn't really an argument, it's just a different way of saying "This idea sux".
>Who will pay for this?
Taxpayers will pay for taxes. What's that? You have to increase taxes to increase spending? No way! That doesn't mean it's intrinsically a bad idea. If more taxes are bad we can have no tax, see how long we last. Chances are it will be worth it in the long run.
>bla bla pot is bad
Okay, you're arguing that something should be illegal because it's unhealthy. I'll ask: are you SURE you think this is a sound argument that can't easily be taken apart with minimal effort? Perhaps by citing legal dangerous things, for instance?
>This is a huge "nothing" policy
The only thing you've established with this comment is that you're too lazy to google easily available information.
>>
>>56682353
Predicting statistical fluctuations is far more difficult than predicting statistical trends.
>>
up- /downvoting destroys any kind of discussion.
controversial opinions will be downvoted out of sight.
hivemind conforming opinions will be circlejerked over at the top.

fuck leddit
>>
>>56682711
>>Climate change is, majorly, out of control.
>Shut the fuck up you retard. Even more embarrassing than your belief is how you state it nonchalantly, as if reciting an undebatable fact.

>reading comprehension
>>
>>56680170
>Weed dangerous
This meme has gone too far to be honest.
>>
>>56683233
I hope you don't think saying "majorly" gets you off the hook. It doesn't.
>>
>>56683753
It says majorly out of OUR control.
>>
File: Pollution_over_east_China.jpg (2 MB, 6000x4600) Image search: [Google]
Pollution_over_east_China.jpg
2 MB, 6000x4600
>>56683753
>Climate change is, majorly, out of our control.
>our
>>
File: 1448339922317.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448339922317.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>56682711
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.