[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump BTFO in new campaign advert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
Kasich just destroyed trump in this ad. I don't think Kasich is even trying to win anymore. He's just making sure Trump loses.

http://youtu.be/qCQhBYEMRQI
>>
File: 18732758.jpg (97 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
18732758.jpg
97 KB, 400x400
Now, plz sir. Describe one thing that Trump couldn't do better than Obama before you ask such questions.
>>
>>56679803
I wonder why Kasich doesn't allow ratings or comment on his videos. Kasich is a fucking RINO and should be running as a Demoshit.
>>
Thank god...Donald Trump fucks trannies and the only reason you faggots like him is that you jerk off to traps on /b/.
>>
>>56680441
Kaishit isn't a RINO, he properly represents the Republican party establishment.

Trump is the arrange one with his notions of secure borders, deportation of illegals, renegotiating free trade and preventing corporate inversions.

If Trump wasn't running, TTP would have been passed without being released and republoshits would be talking about abortion and fag marriage.
>>
Arrange should be strange.
>>
>>56679803
Less than 1000 views and comments upvote/downvote disabled?

>Into the trash it goes
>>
File: tumblr_m5utouUMUm1r61lwro1_500.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5utouUMUm1r61lwro1_500.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>>56679803
I like John kasich he actually maid Ford stay in Ohio.

in this add he basically described how I feel about trump right now.

he started hitting Mexicans and the niggers, muds and chinks were right on board
he started hitting chinks and the muds and niggers were right on board
he started hitting muds and the niggers loved it.
now he finally got to the darkies and they don't like him too much any more.
is anybody left to hate?
>>
>no comments, likes/dislikes

what a fag
>>
G A S K A S I C H
A
S

K
A
S
I
C
H
>>
>>56679803

God damn that was pretty good. It gave me goosebumps.

They're going all out now. Trump is going to lose his shit.

This commercial even has his daughter in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TATnH9bhLg
>>
It's over for Trump. The only comeback that his stormfag cult following has is a childish complaint they can't troll Kasich's video on YouTube. Most of them aren't even eligible to vote, anyways. Pathetic.
>>
>>56679803
fucking jewish propaganda.
>>
Anyone who even comes close to liking Kaiser Kasich doesn't fucking live in Ohio.
>Destroyed the education system, openly hates teachers, even spit in the face of one when visiting a school
>Shits all over police and firefighters, denying them even a basic budget while he gives himself a raise
>Somehow has an ego bigger than Marcy Captor
>Only good thing he's done his entire career is laxed gun laws
I fucking hate that douche.
>>
>>56681334
I'll make sure this video is watch by many.

kasich for prez fuck the haters and the rest
>>
File: 1448036455082.gif (3 MB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
1448036455082.gif
3 MB, 291x300
>Round up all Hispanic immigrants
>Rough up black protesters
>HE'LL GET TO YOU TOO!
>Kasich
>>
>>56680760
I can't even imagine how boring this shit would be without Trump. Sleepy man, Juz and the Randlet would be the /pol/ candidates, what a joke.
>>
>>56680907
Straight white men, aka, Trump's entire voting base and the largest voting base in America
>>
>Turned off the likes/dislikes and comments
Feminists and SJWs do this as well. I wonder why.
>>
>>56681508
sauce or it never happened
also

> your lucky you hit oil in Ohio that's all I got to say.

weak as fuck
>>
>>56679803
The GOP establishment want Trump out, out, out.
>>
>>56681665
https://youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U
>>
>>56679803
>A best of video where trump BTFO's everyone that is normally untouchable because of politically correct culture
>This is a bad thing

Also the "he wants to deport immigrants!" and not illegals is the worst meme.
>>
>>56681554
>>56681334
>>56681213
>>56680614
>>56679803

Just remember, shills go to hell.
>>
>>56679803
No. All he did was get his best sound bytes. GOP fag parade seems to think people that support trump don't already know what he said.

That super pac even dug up old clips not from this election cycle to smear him.

It's rather pathetic and shows how pathetic the gop is as attack ads.
>>
>>56681705
everybody wants trump out exempt storm fags like yourself.

fuck trump
>>
Wow, this ad is antifasc as fuck. Kasich is a total kek.
>>
Someone's doing the raping, John
>>
>>56681760

implying all he wants to deport are illegals and their kids and their friends and the niggers and everybody who isn't white
>>
>>56681845
Don lemon
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 658x643
>>56681213
I just remembered a reason why I love Trump so much.
>>
>>56679803
Keep it up, this is entertaining.
It would be interesting if one of you guys could land a hit, but this is pretty fun anyway.
>>
File: 1448093114250.jpg (60 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1448093114250.jpg
60 KB, 720x720
>>56679803

>Kasich

Literally so irrelevant that I can't even remember what he looks like without having to google him. Background extras should be seen and not heard.
>>
>>56681963
Go back to Univision
>>
>>56681962
Colored people should be at the very least sterilized
>>
Not convinced.

Trump 2016
>>
>>56679803

I have been wrong the last few times, but this ad will defiantly STUMP THE TRUMP!
>>
Fear mongering at its finest.

FUCK YOU KASICH I HOPE TRUMP GETS AROUND TO YOU
OH WAIT, HE ALREADY HAS

FUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICHFUCKKASICH

y'all are so scared if Trump its funny. DEATH TO DC CORRUPTION
>>
>>56680907
THEN THEY CAME FOR ME,

AND THERE WAS NO ONE LEFT TO SPEAK UP FOR ME
>>
So this dudes video was basically this

>look
>trump does not like these people
>*scary music*
>*trump faces*
>what if one day...
>*more scary music*
>what if one day he won't like you either?

Not convinced by a long shot, Trump for president
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.