[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you support the US, EU or NATO, you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 28
File: nato_bases.jpg (94 KB, 960x678) Image search: [Google]
nato_bases.jpg
94 KB, 960x678
Daily reminder that if you support the US, EU or NATO, you're an anti-white.
Daily reminder that if you oppose Belarus, Russia or Hungary, you're an anti-white.
>>
>>56679543
We have a base in Somalia???
>>
>>56679543
>Russia
>White

Hm
>>
>>56679708
>American posting >russia >white
Colour me surprised
>>
>>56679543
The US has a base in Crete that's not in the picture. Some of the "bases" are just office spaces though. But in general, I agree.
>>
>>56679636

It's in Djibouti.... Whtch is like 3 miles from Somalia.
>>
>>56679823
>Sweden posting>American posting >russia >white
Well i'm shocked.
>>
>>56679543

>deterrence is warmongering

when will this meme end?
>>
>>56679823
How does your wife like jamals cock?
>>
>>56679884
It's a decade old image, it's bound to be out of date. I mean just look at Crimea, the map shows as if it belongs to Ukraine.
>>
>>56679946
No goy, you should support Western liberalism, multiculturalism, and diversity! Don't support those "eurasian, turkic" Russians, support the africans and muslims moving into the West by the millions!
>>
>>56679946
>>56679960
>>56679965
>>56679996
Four anti-whites.
All four defend the mongrel United States trying to exterminate the white race through massmigration of racial foreigners into Europe.
All four americans.

Top fucking kek. Please do keep showing your true selves. Every european must know that The American is not the ally of the white race, you're in fact our primary enemies, the greatest threat against the existence of the white race.
>>
>>56679823
nail hit on head
>>
>>56679946
>Also Hungary is the EU and NATO you faggot
They also built wall, recieve funding from Putin and have fighters in Ukraine alongside the Novorossiyans.
>>
>>56679946
No, white people should only want a black husband/wife just as Allah intended.
>>
>>56680133
Maybe just maybe you don't have to support either the ZOG states of America or the Crypto USSR.

>>56680139

I didn't defend America,nice try friend.
>>
File: Adamchuk.jpg (32 KB, 410x273) Image search: [Google]
Adamchuk.jpg
32 KB, 410x273
>>56680359
>Crypto USSR
>one of these faggots
Any nation that supports Jobbik, FN, Golden Dawn, deploys green men in a nation being destabilized by globalists and removes kebab is great in my book, Amerilad.
>>
>>56679543
What's wrong with being anti-white?
>>
File: 1422481718102.jpg (238 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
1422481718102.jpg
238 KB, 900x601
>>56679708
>>56679946
>>
>>56680139
Wut Sweden is practically pure shitskins by now, kill yourself Bjorn
>>
>>56680657
That means you're a racist and an evil person.

No one has to like anyone else, but to wish for the extermination of another people is to be evil.
>>
>>56680783
Maybe that'd be different if your shitty nation didn't destabilize the middle east for your israeli overlords, and create extremist groups not just indirectly, but also directly.

Therefor:
>the greatest threat against the existence of the white race
Is still absolutely correct.
>>
>>56680625
The guy you're replying to only knows one thing.

>CNN
>EVIL CISSHIT PATRIARCHAL RUSSIAN MEN ARE KILLING INNOCENT UKRAINIANS WHOSE FREEDOMS ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY BY THE COMMUNIST DICTATOR PUTLER, WE MUST DEFEND THE UKRAINIANS FREEDOMS BY SUPPORTING AOURR TRUUUPZ!!!

>FoxNews
>The Russian Dictator Putler is building a MOSQUE in Moscow! WOW! Like! Can you guys believe that?! We're going to speak to our MOSCOW CORRESPONDANT Joshua Goldberg stationed in Moscow at the opening of this new Mosque! Joshua, what's the mood like there?
>Well you see Bill there's alot of tension in the air, the jewish population of Moscow is feeling extremely threatened bla bla bla

>WhiteHouse.Gov
>bla bla liberalism bla bla universal values bla bla
>>
>>56680783
>Wut Sweden is practically pure shitskins by now
I wonder why. Could it have anything to do with our US puppet politicians opening up our borders for the people whom you make flee their homes?
>>
>>56681006
Could it have something to do with Swedes being ashamed of their national identity and lusting for bbc rather than your CIA boogeyman?
>>
>>56680625
Like they give a fuck about any Western nationalist orginzation... So they give a couple thousand every year..Not like it has done anything to stop the flood.

Also you realize they're giving a bunch of persian sand niggers wepaons... Just because they kill some monkey chechens doesn't mean that giving the monkey persians shit is better

>>
>sweden telling other countries theyre anti-white
>>
>>56680968

Maybe just maybe I don't trust any nation that made holox denial illegal

You're delusonal if you think Putin will come on his white horse and save the white race from danger..He won't because he takes orders from the same kikes like any other leader in the west does.
>>
>>56681333
American teenage boys on /pol/ really don't understand the ways of the world, do you? Do you think swedes have always been the way they are? Do you think this was even the case a mere 100 years ago?

The reason the entire west is getting kekolded out of existence by hordes of non-white foreigners is because the US controls the entirety of the west. Politicians, education systems, NGO's, newspapers, TV-stations, radio, finance sector, cultural propaganda through Hollywood. Your government controls all of these things, or atleast excercises great influence over them.

If you seriously do not know about these things, shut the fuck up and lurk more before posting on /pol/, fucking retarded kid.
>>
>>56681418
>>56681071
Like it even matters faggot, I'd rather let the future of Europe rest in a half European nation that actually SUPPORTS the nationalists and does something about the middle east problem, rather than let it fucking continue like America is and have Europe lost within 50 years.

Russia are doing it all for their own benefit, sure, but at least it also benefits Europe, and they're allowing the far right to have an uprising in the middle of a foreign invasion rather than plastering EUROPE IS STILL RACIST NAZIS like American media would.

>>56680968
>Americans
>>
>>56681594
>He won't because he takes orders from the same kikes like any other leader in the west does.
Nice try CIA.
>>
Let's just face it, USA and all their allies are the evil assholes of the world.
>>
>>56681781
They are The Great Satan. The prime evil of this world.
>>
If you support Russia, you are anti-Greater-Fingolia. If Russia falls, Finland will extend it's territories to Mongolia.
>>
File: nruU8nMtnyQ.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
nruU8nMtnyQ.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
>>56679543
Reminder that current Russian government (Putin&Co) is not anti-islamic (only anti-salafist) or anti-migrational in any way at all. Mountain kebabs (who are mostly sunni muslims) are very favored and privileged here. Lots of mosques have been built in Moscow and other large cities int the western part of the country. Also there are still hordes of middle-asian immigrants flowing into the country.
Moreover, Putin and his political supporters have called anti-migrational and anti-islamic rhetorics "fascist" and "traitorous" many times. There is also a separate article in today's Russian Criminal Law against offenses 'based on racial and ethnic hatred' - many nationalists have been convicted by it.
>>
File: 1427294654177.png (231 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1427294654177.png
231 KB, 803x688
>>56681937
>>
>>56681974
>many nationalists have been convicted by it.
You mean liberal ''nationalists'' that for some reason seem to receive tons of positive articles in kike-owned western media? Yeah Putin better keep them behind bars.
>>
>>56681734
You're overestimating how much they're giving...Most of these parties are still getting the bulk of their support comes from donations of the party members. Russia is giving a tiny amount anyway.

Niether are going to acutally stop the flood or deport the jews so why support either?

You're in the middle of a Jew divided and conqueor game.
>>
>>56681725
>Self-hating rusaboo calling me a teenager
I don't deny that American culture has a huge influence, but you do realize our culture is not as liberal and outrageous as Western Europe and especially not Sweden. What Swedish media preaches on a daily basis would be called communism if shown in the American media (although that is only recently changing).

Also, I know what Sweden used to be, Swedes acted like niggers sometimes but at least they were not ashamed of their own country. And to an American such an idea is sickening.
>>
File: Big A and mc CGM Russia tour.jpg (215 KB, 900x1322) Image search: [Google]
Big A and mc CGM Russia tour.jpg
215 KB, 900x1322
>>56681995
>>
>>56682107
Holy shit are you still on about ''european nationalist parties are only pretending''? Fuck off you fucking anti-white cunt.
>>
>>56681737

You sound like such a nigger

>Dem meerikans is da reason i kant get a wytte beetch.
> puzzy azz cia krackas
>puten bez my nigga
>>
File: 1436116984864.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1436116984864.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>56682109
>I don't deny that American culture has a huge influence, but you do realize our culture is not as liberal and outrageous as Western Europe and especially not Sweden.
Oh my fucking god hahahahahaha

Just give up, just fuck off, you have NO FUCKING CLUE what you're talking about.
>>
>>56682205
back to the kek-shed Sven, baka desu senpai
>>
>>56682175
God dammit can you fucking read nigger?

I said the USA and Russia won't stop the flood...not the Nationalist Parties.
>>
>>56682193
>You sound like such a nigger
And you sound like the typical american teenage boy caught up in a patriotic frenzy inspired by the kike-owned media.
>>
>>56682060
No, I mean real nationalist activists who struggle against immigrants and mudslimes in Russian cities.
And do you really think that if Putin was "pro-white" he would surround himself with jewish and kebab oligarchs?
At least come visit here once for a change so that you could see for yourself.
>>
>>56679543
Those military bases are huge as hell
>>
>>56682261
>dem meerkians stteel be hatin on my nigga wat up wit dat cuz.

>wea da wyte women at
>>
>>56682253
Fuck off anti-white.

>>56682257
I can read perfectly fine, thank you. You don't seem to be able to read perfectly, on the other thand.

>>56682292
>No, I mean real nationalist
So, you don't know about the liberalism of these ''nationalists'' and how they receive massive support in western media?

What is it that doesn't get through your thick skull? These people are fucking proxies, they are not nationalists, and all nationalist rhetoric is spewed for the precisely same reason as the ''nationalists'' in Ukraine are allowed to act, but within the western Anglo-Zionist leash.
>>
>>56682261
Can you do something other than blame your kekoldry on external threats? If your country had some balls it would be able to defy a bunch of sissy Americans, no?
>>
File: Russian Propaganda.png (339 KB, 2328x1296) Image search: [Google]
Russian Propaganda.png
339 KB, 2328x1296
>>56679543
Daily reminder that you are a russian shill, and this is how shills work.
>>
>>56682371
>i don't know anything about politics and the way of the world
>i-it's not america!!! america is great!!!!
>i p-promise!!

Fucking americans, holy shit. Lurk more before posting, you retarded fucking retards.

Yes, your country is the cancer of this world, yes your country is the reason the white race is getting exterminated.
>>
>>56682292
These idiots think everyone who goes against the status quo from time to time is automatically the savior of the white race...They have no great leader like Hitler to rally around so they foolishly put all of their faith in false prophets.
>>
>>56682363
Lmao, I'm actually pure white. Unlike the babies being born in Swedistan. Maybe focus on keeping your country white before insulting other countries bud.
>>
>>56682402
Hello Anti-white.

Why do you want to exterminate the white race?
Why do you support the US, EU and NATO?
>>
>>56682436
>I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND POLITICS
>IT'S NOT MY GOVERNMENT, DESPITE CREATING CHAOS IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND FLOODING EUROPE WITH RACIAL FOREIGNERS
>I P-PROMISE!!!

By this point, I don't think you're a retard, just another CIA shill.
>>
>>56682494
Uh, did you like consider, getting a pair of balls and saying no to the migrants? Not that hard Sven. I know it's hard for you to go against the liberal brainwashing the politicians you elected are pushing come on senpai
>>
Daily reminder that if you support the US, EU or NATO, you're an anti-white.
Daily reminder that if you oppose Russia, Belarus or Hungary, you're an anti-white.

And that's the bottom line, that's it.
>>
>>56682555
Our politicians are US puppets. It's not about what I want, it's about what Washington wants. Whatever your kike masters tell your politicians, they tell our politicians, and they obey.
>>
>americans in charge of understanding world politics
My fucking god, retarded clueless children.
>>
>>56682600
Sounds like you guys need to stand up for yourselves. No one to blame but yourselves for not being strong enough to say one simple word: "No".
>>
>>56682494

>nah bruh i aint gotz to take responabilitations and wat not fo me n country dem cia wyte men doin all da bad sheet fo sho my nigga.
>>
>>56682652
Are you going to continue writing these completely empty words about: ''You guys just need to stand up for yourselves'', as if we weren't already?

What is it you don't understand about external influence? The US is literally the reason Europe is being flooded with racial foreigeners, the US is literally the source of the propaganda, brainwashing and indoctrination that's making white people hate themselves and actually think things like homosexuality and racemixing are fine.
>>
>>56682600
>America terrified of letting even a limited amount of 'refugees' into our huge country
>Congress says fuck that shit
>Meanwhile Sweden's politicians are bending over backwards to let them in
>>
File: 370095.jpg (22 KB, 518x349) Image search: [Google]
370095.jpg
22 KB, 518x349
>>56682363
I don't care about "western media". No doubt there are tons of lies there too.
I'm telling you about what is happening here, inside the country, in our cities, since you obviously don't know shit about it.
Tell me, genius: why is Putin doesn't do shit about migration? Why do mountain kebabs obey only their own laws even when they are in Russian cities and nobody can convict them? Why is it when mudslime/immigrant attacks an ethnically Russian person, he gets charged with "hooliganism" at most, and when it happens vice versa - a Russian person is charged with a "racial hatred crime"?
I don't know what and where you read about modern-day Russia, but you are obviously delusional.
>>
All these americans pretending that europeans aren't standing up for themselves.

It's like you're suffering from chronic retardation, we ARE standing up for ourselves as much as possible, what is it about external influence you literal retards don't understand?

Your government is exercising influence over all other european governments, and through those means, make them open up our borders.
>>
>>56682725
I understand the US has influence all over the world. But how come Sweden doesn't tell the establishment puppets to fuck off? Is there a leader similar to Trump who is inspiring nationalism? I know the SD is rising, but I'm not all that familiar with politics over there
>>
>>56682629
>le russia is the saviour of the white race!!!
>geopolitics is all about muh whiteness and anyone who disagrees is a paid shill

Loving this memeposting, Sven
>>
>>56682744
Protip: he's not swedish
>>
>>56682744
Holy shit, you actually fell for that fucking propaganda.

Yeah, you're not taking hundreds of thousands of syrian refugees, I'll leave your rotting brain to try to figure out why. But meanwhile your white population is shrinking, and non-white population is increasing, just like all other countries with large white populations, and that's the entire point of the Anglo-Zionist agenda, through which means doesn't matter, as long as the same end result is reached.
>>
>>56682788
>Your government is exercising influence over all other european governments, and through those means, make them open up our borders.

Never the Jews right Sholomo?
>>
>>56682859
Alright, that's it, you're a fucking CIA shill.

I'm literally telling you in your face that americans (IE: JEWS) are controlling our governments, our media, and many other things, and you're trying to spin this into claiming I'm trying to not point out the jews for this.
>>
>>56682830
Protip: You're not brazilian, and you're anti-white.
Conclusion: You're an anti-white CIA shill.
>>
>>56682810
Okay, you're just a political illiterate.
>>
>>56682854
Mexicans at their Carteliot worst are better than 70 IQ inbred violent rapists who want you to blow up.
>>
>>56682782
What is said in western media is 100% relevant. Anything the western media supports, means the people who own these medias support, and anything they oppose, same thing with their owners.

All western media always trash talk, spread disinformation and propaganda about nationalist parties in Europe. But when it comes to ''nationalists'' in Russia, they seem extremely happy to write positive things about them.

The point and relevance of western media in this topic is that the people you think are ''nationalists'' in Russia, are nothing but fucking Anglo-Zionist proxies through which the West seeks to destabilize Russia.
>>
>>56682987
lmao, nice memes Sven. Don't let the government catch you being rude to people online lest they arrest you for intolerance. Respect my culture!
>>
>>56683083
You don't even fucking understand that the US GOVERNMENTS actions is causing the refugee crisis in Europe. You don't even understand something as simple as that, the physical reality of the situation.

Yes, you are a political illiterate with whom I have no reason to discuss anything.
>>
>>56683020
No they're not, no anti-white is better than the other in white countries. This is about the physical existence of our race, not your fucking ''muh feels''.
>>
File: skepticaldog.jpg (29 KB, 332x288) Image search: [Google]
skepticaldog.jpg
29 KB, 332x288
>>56683137
>claim your country is run by politicians who are keks to america
>keep electing them
>mfw
>>
>>56682948

Honestly you seem mad at the world because you can't go back in time and unkek yourself..
>>
This entire thread proves what I wrote in the beginning of the thread: >>56680139

The American is not an ally of the white race, they are our enemies. The civilian population of the US is too brainwashed to ever stand up against their anti-white government that is doing everything in its power to exterminate the white race.

The proof is in this thread. The people on this fucking website is supposed to be ''evil rayciss'', and just look at what the americans in this thread are writing. They are literally supporting the most anti-white regime in the entire world, imagine then what the rest of the US population is like.
>>
File: 1446082418946.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1446082418946.png
56 KB, 401x372
>>56683199
John go the fuck to sleep.
>>
>>56682782
I have zero clue but maybe the Rus government wants all people (including the minorities l to be united to avoid terrorism/protests that will weaken the country? What would you do in their place? Shoot mountain people?
>>
>>56683245
Name ain't john senpai
>>
>>56683199
>claims european countries aren't cukcolded by the US
>has no proof to combat the irrefutable proof that they are
>claims the reason our race is getting exterminated is because of the way europeans vote

Hint: The media and the artificial culture has great influence on the voting patterns.
>>
>>
>waah its americas fault my people didn't rally together and defend their homeland waaahh!!

Shut the fuck up you needle dicked swervy spined retard.
>>
File: 1404909865_1735497603.jpg (57 KB, 400x486) Image search: [Google]
1404909865_1735497603.jpg
57 KB, 400x486
>>
>>56679543
>Russia
>white
Oh well.
>>
>>56679543

nice subjections there you have

i disagree

and further this is my position no matter what you may ever say

so good luck!
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (360 KB, 620x461) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
360 KB, 620x461
>>
File: 9a751916c8a30ea9d54a4a6bbf0.jpg (46 KB, 428x405) Image search: [Google]
9a751916c8a30ea9d54a4a6bbf0.jpg
46 KB, 428x405
>>56683067
Firstly, the "nationalists" you are talking about are a representatives of a very niche sect present mostly in internet and not even trying to do anything relevant to nationalism. The fact that you think all those who call themselves nationalists in Russia are a single movement proves that you know literally nothing.
Secondly, why do you shift the topic from actual Putin's government's actions in internal politics to the mass-media imaging bullshit?
>>
File: ponytail_by_hetza5721-d8144gd.jpg (520 KB, 990x744) Image search: [Google]
ponytail_by_hetza5721-d8144gd.jpg
520 KB, 990x744
>>56683436
>>
File: 15985498595.jpg (9 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
15985498595.jpg
9 KB, 183x183
>>56683555
checked
>>
>>56679543

It is true despite coming from a Swede fag.

>>56679636

Of course. Manned by Swedes to help teach Somalis Swedish, and educate them on how to immigrate and claim benefits in their country. Plus all the IR porn they can watch.
>>
File: 1420053874461.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1420053874461.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>56679543
>Hungary

Hungary is in NATO and in the EU you fucking retard. Christ, for a board that is supposed to be political in nature, literally nobody on /pol/ has any knowledge of the basics of geopolitics, and your colossal faggotry is proof of this.

All you can do is think in memes, so congratulations with that, I guess.
>>
File: MTI4OTkxNjEwOTg4OTcyMDQy.jpg (40 KB, 620x425) Image search: [Google]
MTI4OTkxNjEwOTg4OTcyMDQy.jpg
40 KB, 620x425
>>56683746
http://m.spiegel.de/international/europe/a-898319.html

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/30/viktor-orban-slams-george-soros-well-funded-activists-causing-migrant-crisis/
>>
>>56683746
There is literally nothing wrong with memes.
For instance, sweden is a faggot and I will never let them happily post here again.
>>
>>56683652
>It is true
>Russia
>White
Doesn't seem legit to me.
>>
>>56683436

That's fine, keep sucking that jew dick.

Being an ignorant burger is way easier for you fatasses than being capable of critical thinking.
>>
>>56683892
Yeah, and? They're still in the EU and NATO and are unlikely to leave, despite the migrant crisis.
>>
It's very easy to take the Swedish-posters viewpoint, especially seeing as he has reinforced none of his arguments with any evidence whatsoever. You can talk about Anglo-Zionists as much as you like, because any evidence to the contrary can simply be deflected by labeling it as "kike owned anti-white media".

If I was a Swede and was passionately concerned about a homogeneous white Europe, I would look it my own backyard first. Instead of shitposting on /pol/ (which this Swede seems to do 24/7 as this is not the first time I've seen him post threads like this) I would lobby my politically correct politicians to abruptly end all immigration ad fast track deportations ASAP.

tl;dr you are delusional and need go outside to the real world Sven
>>
>>56684172
>implying it's not a Clapistani/Israeli with a VPN and a need to shitpost
>>
File: 735ab0cb.jpg (44 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
735ab0cb.jpg
44 KB, 600x395
>>56684146
the EU and NATO have lost all credibility since they allowed half of Arabia to storm into Europe

I didn't realize there is a large kike contingent in new Zealand

should never have let you in
>>
File: Auer.jpg (96 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Auer.jpg
96 KB, 600x450
>>56684172
>>
File: race_flyer.jpg (56 KB, 366x576) Image search: [Google]
race_flyer.jpg
56 KB, 366x576
>>56684172
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6944/germans-oppose-mass-migration
>>
>>56684451
Whatever. I'm not talking about that. I'm just stating basic facts. Did you even read my posts before going on your rant? Way to prove my point.
>>
>>56684484
Nice meme, proving my point.

>>56684554
This article has no relevance to the topic.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (23 KB, 538x511) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
23 KB, 538x511
>>56684647
>>56684674
>>
File: CK4AO6TWoAAs8vb.jpg (9 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
CK4AO6TWoAAs8vb.jpg
9 KB, 250x238
Tripfag genocide when?
>>
File: 13523657.jpg (602 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
13523657.jpg
602 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>56684813
Not soon enough
>>
File: 31__800.jpg (227 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
31__800.jpg
227 KB, 800x601
>>56684813
>>56684881
>>
File: U95ZRg4 (1).jpg (184 KB, 1200x917) Image search: [Google]
U95ZRg4 (1).jpg
184 KB, 1200x917
>>
>>56679543
THEY'RE COMING RIGHT FOR US!
>>
>>56679823
>sweden posting colour me surprised

m8 you're already black what more colour you want?
>>
>>56688316
>monteNEGRO

hahahahaha, idiot
>>
>>56679543
>Daily reminder that if you oppose Belarus, Russia or Hungary, you're an anti-white.
Or you don't want to live in an impoverished shithole because it is white, or in the case of Hungary and Russia, "white."
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.