[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>arguing there is a chance that terrorists may be mixed in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 643x3658) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 643x3658
>arguing there is a chance that terrorists may be mixed in with immigrants is now wrong
>using the food anology

But... this was the entire point made by liberals after Elliot Roger shot up those girls and boys. That eating a bowl of M&M's doesn't make sense if 10% are poisoned.

Am I insane? Does this actually make sense, the argument now and the argument then?
>>
>liberals
You mean a few tumblr feminists? It was a shitty argument then and it's a shitty argument now.
>>
>>56679451

he's right fuck the analogy.
still dont let them in.
fuck you
>>
what benefit do refugees give us??
besides "good feefees"
>>
>>56679860

It was more than a few tumblrinas. More importantly, the establishment left did not bother to refute them.

Leftists argument tactics: no enemies to the left. Never hold your own side accountable for being too leftist. Always hold the other side accountable for even the slightest perceived mistake.
>>
>>56679451
They're both right. No refugees and the analogy is stupid.
>>
I hate these morons that can't even understand a basic analogy. It's not a literal 1:1 comparison you twats it is an example given to get you in the proper frame of mind. How fucking hard is that to understand?
>>
>>56679451

we still choose to drive cars because the benefits outweigh the risk. we swim because the leisure and utility we get out of it outweighs the risk.

taking in refugees carries risk, but what are the benefits to us? increased competition in the jobs market? my tax dollars going to them? more fucking mudslimes droppped into a western society that is in the middle of an identity crisis/growth spurt?

our middle class is on fucking life support, and I mean the GOOD hard working middle class. How the fuck does this help them, even if there were guaranteed NO terrorists?
>>
>>56680398
Are you saying the poor working class aren't any good and won't also suffer from large influx of immigrants?
Come on, you can do better than falling into this divide and conquer bullshit.
>>
>>56679451
Actually, 10 poisoned peanuts in a 5 pound bag would be 1 in about 250, not 1 in 100.
>>
>>56679451
The correct analogy is that we're allergic to peanuts, but some nigger is forcefeeding us that ten pound bag of peanuts anyway. And a good number of them are poisonous because he got those peanuts specifically from the processing plant that also produces rat poison and has a well-deserved reputation for sloppy quality control.
>>
The difference was the M&M analogy relative to Elliot Rodgers never really made any sense.

What is eating M&Ms relative to men?
You can distance yourself and find warning signs of "poisonous men"
You can seek help from authorities directly in regards to "poisonous men".

More importantly saying a man is a potential rapist is fundamentally different from saying a person part of a refugee scheme might commit atrocities capable of murdering hundreds or even thousands.
The stakes are bigger and there isn't anything i can do as an individual to avoid the atrocity.
>>
learn to fucking crop

Its 2015
>>
There are no good peanuts. Every devout muslim is culpable. The culture they carry with them is the cause and they spread it like a plague.
>>
>>56679451

The trouble isn't just the ones who will commit violent acts of terrorism. They are still destabilizing and bad for a society.

Islam and secularism don't really mix, Islam and democracy don't mix particularly well, Islam and good economies don't mix particularly well, Islam and huamn rights don't mix particularly well.

Islam is just backwards.
>>
File: crop.png (11 KB, 870x1501) Image search: [Google]
crop.png
11 KB, 870x1501
>>56679451
>>
>>56679451
>10 people drown every day
I'll never understand how niggers can be so bad at swimming
>>
>>56679451
Funny how he didn't tell everyone after the Paris attacks that we all accept risk in everyday life.
I mean, come on! Peanuts! 2015! Check your perforated privilege France.
>>
File: 1447988071571.png (327 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1447988071571.png
327 KB, 610x488
>>56682738
>shitlord
TRIGGER WARNING!!!
THIS IS A MICROAGGRESSION POST!!!
DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE POST TRAUMATIC MAYMAY DISORDER!!!!
TRIGGER WARNING!!!
>>
>>56679934
He's not right at all as he's citing literally EVERY refugee into America for his bullshit statistic.
We're not talking about EVERY refugee.
We're talking about ISLAMIC refugees.
>>
>>56683609
Oh and he's got a LOT of fucking nerve talking about how we accept "tiny amounts of risk baked into our lives" when PEANUTS ARE FUCKING BANNED FROM SCHOOLS TO APPEASE PEANUT ALLERGY FAGGOTS.

NO MORE PB&J SANDWICHES ANYMORE BECAUSE THE LITTLE FAGGOT TIMMY CANT EVEN LOOK AT A PEANUT WITHOUT DYING APPARENTLY.
>>
File: 1438084214209.jpg (56 KB, 505x388) Image search: [Google]
1438084214209.jpg
56 KB, 505x388
>>56679451
>Listen to me a TV show host who earns millions every year and that doesn't have to live in a crime-ridden area or a place where the refugees are housed
>Lets take these people in so we can feel good about ourselves, think of the children!
>Let me tell you how safe it has been taking in these refugees for the last 14 years by inflating the numbers by not only talking about the Islamic refugees specifically
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.