[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/. It's time to take the ultimate red-pill.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1443600512280.jpg (57 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1443600512280.jpg
57 KB, 1280x960
Alright /pol/.

It's time to take the ultimate red-pill.

Saying that x color people are smarter than x color people, no longer applies. How can we sort out the real savages from all races?

How can we unite the 'good' if you so will, and sort out the shitty people?

It could probably be something like:

>environment
>childhood
>wealth
>religion

But to flawlessly separate the bad influence from the good, how? This is what everyone wants, but yet retarded faggots keep telling everyone that 1*1 equals 2

Plus 'good' and 'bad' are subjective, and can't be used. Politics keep failing, so let's try and do it ourselves.

So what's the master plan? Let me hear your suggestions.
>>
Raise each race of baby under the exact same controlled circumstances. This must be done hundreds of times for accuracy.
Then see which ones have a predisposition to violence, to learning, etc throughout their upbringing.
>>
Dogs.
Let each household raise a dog from pup to natural causes of death.
How they raise it is not my problem.
Not enough resources? Let them figure it out themselves.
Immediate execution to the whole household, man, women, and child, if the dog dies.
>>
>>56679897
>race
>not sorting by haplogroups for a better result

>>56680022
Do you dislike asians?
>>
>>56679443
That image is retarded
The right egg is what any egg looks like when you over cook it
>>
>>56679443
The eggs turn greenish like that when you boil them for too long. Retarded fucking picture. If you can't get your eggs right then why should I listen to you about literally anything else?
>>
>>56679443
Explosive bark-collars in movie theatres would work wonders for every society.
>>
eugenics

Religion involving transhumanism and eugenics
>>
File: 121619323.png (417 KB, 479x636) Image search: [Google]
121619323.png
417 KB, 479x636
>>56680135
>>56680143

We're already progressing in this thread
>>
>>56679897
Terman groups
>>
>>56679897
controlled circumstances

you'd have to raise them in a vault desu senpai
>>
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

KILL THE WHITEY PIGS.
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

KILL THE WHITEY PIGS
>>
The green in the yolk of a hard boiled egg is prevented by not overcooking
>>
We don't need controlled experiments.

By their works shall ye know them.

Like Bronkowski said about civilization, "I don't know what it is, but I know it when I see it."

No sane person will argue that the Japanese aren't civilized (did some monstrous shit, but everyone has). Same with European civ. Arab Muslims were at one time and lost it (a warning to us all - it's not a stable state).

Sorting them out is easy. Watch what they do and what their societies are like.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.