[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India stands with Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Flag-Pins-India-Russia.jpg (62 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-India-Russia.jpg
62 KB, 400x320
Just talked to my friends and family in Delhi. We stand with Russia.
>>
>>56679359
You're on the wrong side of town.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMh9LMQGZ8k
>>
>>56680295
Fuck off mehmet
>>
>we stand with russia
Well both countries are known to prefer squatting
>>
only because US is too cozy with pakistan and that isn't going to change any time soon
>>
>>56680362
Indians aren't muslim achi
>>
>>56680671

>Islam is the second-largest religion in India, making up 14.2% of the country's population with about 172 million adherents (2011 census).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_India
>>
>>56679359

India

>stands with Rossiya
>shits with animals
>>
>>56679359

Thanks Habib. Remember to poo in the loo.
>>
>>56683086
>Doin it for the shekels
>Never felt so good
>CIA
>>
>>56679359

Always. Even when Russian was poor and weak, we still bought their weapons.
>>
>>56685204
>>56685204

Does India have joos?
>>
>>56685228

Only because they weren't compatible with Pakistan American supplies. Might cause conflicts, sabotage, design ways to counter, etc in your dumb war with Pakistan.

Just make up and kiss already. And take on Europe.
>>
>>56685374

Only when Pakis learn to learn to bend over and take it like a sport.
>>
>>56679359
So are you guys sending Russia stinkbombs?
>>
>>56679359
>Just talked to my friends and family in Delhi
are they pooing in loo?
>>
>>56685242
no but we stand with them because of our immense hatred for mudslimes
>>
>>56679359
That alone should get you deported.
>>
>>56685991
> implying nato won't kick turkey out
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.