[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Iran the only good Arab country >people could maybe pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: iran-MMAP-md.png (100 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
iran-MMAP-md.png
100 KB, 1036x733
Is Iran the only good Arab country
>people could maybe pass a white
>above average intelligence as far as arabs go
>only arab country that can come close to making atomic weapons
>>
>>56678636
not sure they are arabs, fellow burger
>>
>>56678763

Well, they've got a number of Arabs. But either way OP is retarded.
>>
File: animoofaec5.jpg (66 KB, 442x304) Image search: [Google]
animoofaec5.jpg
66 KB, 442x304
>>56678636
They're not Arabs.

you

fucking

mong
>>
>>56678636
Iran isn't Arab.
>>
>>56678636
There are Arabs in Iran but most are Persian people. One may ask what the difference is but that's neither here nor there.
>>
Call one Arab to their face and prepare to either get rekt or at least listen to a long lecture with a lot of frenzied hand motions.
>>
>>56678636
>Iran
>Arab
Pick one
>>
>>56679247
This
>>
>>56678636

They're much more in-line with western values (as is Syria) than Sunni nations like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Yemen, Oman, etc...

We chose to ally with the wrong people in the middle east. Reminder that ISIS/ISAL/Al Queda's #1 enemy before anything else are Shiite people and countries.
>>
>>56678900
Yes they are now fuck off transplant
>>
>>56678636
Iranians are smart and actually decent human beings, judging from my uni.

Arabs are poop-tier, literally the only thing the know is alluh-akbar. The world threw Iranians under the bus cause of Saudi oil :(
>>
Persians are Arab, they came from fucking Pakistan ffs
>>
Arab nations speak Arabic. That was Mohammad's (pbuh) requirement to be called an Arab. Iranians don't speak Arabic.
>>
>>56678636
we are not arabs dude
>>
>>56678636
Met a girl from Tehran at school last semester. Sexy as fuck. Idk about the rest though. I guess they're a decently stable nation,
>>
They're not Arabs. They're Persians
>>
Iranians are good people with good values that just fucking hate America.

They don't hate the west, it's values or ways of life. They just hate America. Like 95% of the world
>>
>>56679838
Plenty of Iranians study in the States. I don't think the world hates America as much as you do.
>>
Iran has every right to hate America. They're cool people though. And would have been top tier nation if we didn't install puppet regimes to control the oil who unleashed Islam. I think Iran will modernize itself eventually and become sort of a better and less crowded version of India.
>>
>>56679838
true but not americans but US Gov, specially after this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat
>>
File: 1419049222366.jpg (136 KB, 467x679) Image search: [Google]
1419049222366.jpg
136 KB, 467x679
>>56679524

>persians are arabs
>they come from pakistan
>>
>>56679135
There are Arabs in michigan. I guess America is an Arab country den.
>>
>>56679648
>>56679648
Dude, are you guys going to go full ape shit on Daesh?
>>
>>56678636
Iran is not Arab you muppet
>>
>>56680111
well we are close with russia, we both doing things against Daesh but it's slow.
>>
File: Iran demographics.png (70 KB, 800x734) Image search: [Google]
Iran demographics.png
70 KB, 800x734
>>
>>56680203
Is it true that there is a demarcation line that Daesh will not cross for fear of provoking your full Ire?
>>
File: khamenei.jpg (34 KB, 650x375) Image search: [Google]
khamenei.jpg
34 KB, 650x375
This man is Azeri, not Persian
>>
>>56680021
Yeah, it's shitty
>>
>>56679838
DESU Iranians are allowed to hate America and I don't feel bad about it, fuck us. We destabilized their country, which led to the worst case of blowback ever.

It doesn't mean I support Iran but its just whatever, I don't need Iran's adoration, nor do I ask for it because I see what they have been through.
>>
>>56678636
>Iran
>Arab

They're Persian which is very close to Eastern European or Mediterranean, and that's because they're migrants from Europe into the mid east. I'm Iranian and I'm ghost white, you wouldn't be able to tell me apart from a typical creepy ass cracka except I have a "Roman nose". We also had one of the greatest empires ever, ever. Persians are white, that's why Iran means aryan and the Caucasus mountains are in Iran. There are Arabs in Iran though, and that's because we allowed them to immigrate like Europe is now. Soon you'll have an Arab monkey president running a theocracy like we have to put up with.
>>
>>56678636
>us flag
>iran is an arab country
ok
>>
>>56680317
they are empty graves in near our boarders made specially for daesh. but it's not iran vs. daesh or russia vs. daesh or usa or saudi vs assad. it's Iran vs. Saudi but they fight in syria or yemen or bahrain or iraq against each other. some sort of cold war between them.
>>
>>56680422
Azeris are close enough, being an Iranian tribe themselves.
>>
>>56678636
As everyone has said they aren't arabs, pic related.

They are a fucking fantastic middle eastern country, if that's what you are getting at. Their populous probably loves the west a bit too much. Shia Islam is also better than jews or sunni.

I also really respect Khatami.
>>
Someone post that chart showing how genetically similar Persians are to Italians
>>
Iranians seem pretty okay despite our governments not getting along. Allying with Saudi Arabia was a mistake.
>>
>>56680816
we are, at least both are short tempered people, lol.
>>
>>56679482
>It's true cuz I say so
Nice dubs, but they don't excuse you for not knowing your A-B-Sandniggers
>>
Turkey has atomic weapons, and in the 00's GWB made noise about withdrawing US ICBM's from Turkish control, and Turkey basically said good, we'd rather keep production in house.

Right now, Turkey's nuclear energy strategy involves rejecting fuel rod cycles from the Japanese/French consortium and the Russians in which these third parties would provide new Uranium rods in exchange for old ones that were used in Turkish reactors.

Turkey has refused this, and reclimating those rods to use in reactors for energy again after they are spent would be far more expensive then participating in the exchange program, as new fuel rods are much cheaper then the process to refurbish them after they have been spent.

Which really can really only mean one thing; Turkey is enriching uranium, and seeking plutonium for creating weapons/option of creating weapons.

As far as actually being a "good" country, I don't know. Not to me. I'm western, I couldn't stand to live in any of them. I like what I like.
>>
>>56680570
>they are empty graves in near our boarders made specially for daesh
Based Iran
>>
>>56678636
As has been noted, Iranians are persian, not arab.

As for a breddy gud arab country, take Jordan.
>>
>>56678636
>Iran
>Arab country

Dumb fat americans.
>>
>>56678636
>arab
>>
>>56678636
>Persians are way less shitskin than arabs
>Sworn enemy of Israel
>Isn't a shithole

Iran is nice
>>
>>56680466
They don't even hate the US anyway. They just utterly mistrust the US government and see it as a competitor to iranian interests in the ME.

Their government rails a bit every once a while, but that's mostly just internal propaganda nowadays.
>>
I once have had a talk with Iranian girls, they were like normal people, watching House MD and speaking English rather good. But I think that's was so only because they were from rich families from Tegeran
>>
>>56681087
we fought them for 8 years when they were saddam's soldiers (we know their tactics). US war agains saddam made middle east more unstable than it was and most royal saddam generals and some al qaeda groups made them what they are now. saddam was weak and he was no danger to everyone.

if saddam was still in power there wouldn't be such a thing as daesh or paris shooting or shit that happens in syria and other places in the world.
>>
File: hitler3.jpg (23 KB, 204x400) Image search: [Google]
hitler3.jpg
23 KB, 204x400
>>56678636
>mfw when Persian kebabs are best kebabs
>mfw Persians aren't kebabs
>>
>>56678636
>Iran
>Arab

Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
File: Dat_Face.jpg (79 KB, 428x604) Image search: [Google]
Dat_Face.jpg
79 KB, 428x604
>>56679482
>>56679524
NO, for fucks sake, Iranians aren't arabs, they are Kebabs!!
>>
>>56681769
Is it safe to go on holiday to Iran I'm from England btw

Are you religious?

From my perspective but please correct me if I'm wrong it seems Iran just supports terrorist groups that are active in the middle east and not the west why is that?

Who would win in a war between Iran and Saudi Arabia?

Why is the US so hard on you guys?
>>
File: 1444393616991.gif (209 KB, 232x377) Image search: [Google]
1444393616991.gif
209 KB, 232x377
>backbone to the islamic golden age
>sunnis islams greatest men were persian
>islams greatest theologian (al ghazali) was a persian
>islams greatest hadith compilers were persian (bukhari and muslim)
>islams greatest poet (rumi) persian

So not only did they have their century long great empires, culture, and faith, but they are more important to islam than the arabs that imposed it upon them. My sides.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.