[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a german I'm an expert on Hitler, and I tell you Erdogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 210757.jpg (84 KB, 614x307) Image search: [Google]
210757.jpg
84 KB, 614x307
As a german I'm an expert on Hitler, and I tell you Erdogan is entering full Hitler mode - kebab edition.
>>
>>56677347

*Desire to know more intensifies*
>>
>>56677690
>denies genocides
>uses book nobody reads for propaganda
>kinda looks like he could be Hitler's son if Hitler had an affair with a turkish woman
>power drunken idiot who thinks he can take on russia
>election fraud
>has his own little elite fan club
>thinks he can outplay everbody

I hope he gets fucked right up the ass.
>>
File: 1415909135612.jpg (72 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1415909135612.jpg
72 KB, 640x512
>>56677347

do you really think the Russians will retaliate? Or that Turkey will will conduct offensive military operations contrary to Russian interests in the area?
>>
>>56678192
I think the turks might be stupid enough to try to secure that disputed region. Seriously: Hitler had his intitial successes too, and it went to his head. Now that Erdogan thinks he has Merkel, Obama, and the whole of europe in his pocket he's walking down the path towards insanity. It's like the gambler's paradox that can only end in you being broke, but if you can just make that one big win...

I really do believe the guy got rid of his critics and now considers himself some godly strategist, because nobody tells him he's full of shit. That's what happened to Hitler too.
>>
>>56678757
Agreed.

Some people in this world aren't very rational. Erdogan seems one of them.

>mfw he builds gas chambers for the Kurds
>>
>>56678967
Didn't he already gas the head kurd 10 years ago?
>>
>>56677347
>>56678189
so whens the next Great Patriotic war?
>>56678757
>>56678967
Seems more like he's trying to imitate Obama
>>
>>56679125
Wiki says Ă–calan is still alive, but they gave him the death sentence initially. Don't know though if they have gas chambers.
>>
>>56679511
>so whens the next Great Patriotic war?
I'd reckon 2020 is the conservative estimate. By than european civil war in on way or another.
>>
>>56679681
If Erdogan keeps this shit up and tries to bully NATO into helping him by threatening to unleash the migrant horde or make the look bad for not answering a NATO call to war how much would that speed things up?
>>
>>56677347
Did Erdogan volunteer for avoidable military service and acquit himself heroically?
Did Erdogan turn suicidal unemploymemt and widespread desyruction into economic progress that is still studied and argued over sixty years later?
Did Erdogan build an air force of fighters when he needed bombers?
Did Erdogan ever appear in public without fear of getting shot because of overwhelming and sincere popularity?
Did Erdogan have populations in other countries ask him to take them over?
Did Erdogan become a vegetarian?
In exactly what way is Erdogan like Hitler?
>>
>>56679908
I don't know. I would reckon the threat of being raped by the russian military might enough to get at least some protests going. Besides that, if the kurds get any say in the new syrian equilibrium of power there might be something on the horzion that triggers turkey into doing something. All I know is that most politicians have no interest in a thrid world war because it would fuck them too. Erdogan on the other hand is an old religious fart.

It really depends on the next few elections. Erdogan's plans will fall apart if europe decides to close the borders and turkey sure as shit won't be welcomed into the EU if that happens.

If Trump was to be elected and was to befriend Putin turkey would lose it's strategic value anyhow. Can't see Trump getting along with Erdogan anyhow. And even if Sanders got elected he wouldn't start a world war either, it seems. Hillary on the other hand might, and so would some of the other republican candidates.
>>
>>56680408
>In exactly what way is Erdogan like Hitler?

He's the ambitious leader of a middle power driven by a false sense of superiority or rather delusions of grandeur, dragging the world into a war.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.