[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump really the candidate for /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7
File: 1444626438468.png (89 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
1444626438468.png
89 KB, 406x406
Trump supports sanctions of Iran, an ally of Russia, while claiming that he will get along with Putin. He claims that these sanctions will be accompanied by more support to Israel...

He wants to lower the amount of vaccines to stop Autism... Not even joking...

He dosen't plan on making any leaps to develope clean and renewable energy, and seems to think oil will last for ever. He wants to drill for even more of it faster. Plz

Also about this wall, now he seems to want a triple layered fence with drones.
Why is /pol/ supporting another politician that is submissive to the Jews?

I am not baiting here guys, I am serious. This guy is the last thing we need in the Middle eat, AND he support Israel. At least Rand is sticking it to the Jews with his audit of the federal reserve.
>>
>>56676977
He doesnt give a shit about political correctness and he's not afraid to say what we all think. Ben carson was a close contender for pol but he's a lot more soft spoken
>>
File: 1447080573677.png (1001 KB, 1280x727) Image search: [Google]
1447080573677.png
1001 KB, 1280x727
>Hey guys, don't vote for the man that wants to fix your broken immigration system, far away places you've never been to are more important than your own country

Foreigner opinion discarded. America isn't some tool for you to influence to get foreign policy results you like. It's a country. We have to live here and we have our own domestic problems that Trump addresses perfectly. Fuck off and do not come back.
>>
>>56676977
He's the candidate for 4chan not /pol/
>>
>>56678256
But he supports fucking Israel, hasn't planned to audit the federal reserve, wants to put sanction one of Russia's allies, doesn't care about the longevity of our planet or America as alluded to in his love for oil, and thinks vaccines cause Autism. Plz.
>>
>>56678256
"Not being afraid of saying what you think" isn't a trait you should be proud of if you're mentally retarded.
>>
>>56676977
>Still thinking oil isn't valued like diamonds

Don't tell me you think they're incredibly rare too hence the price.
>>
>>56678537
They all support Israel you sniveling little shitskin enabler. There is no anti-Israel alternative.

Just leave. You don't belong here, snake.
>>
>>56678415
Cunt, just because I am foreign doesn't retract from my point. You retarded ad homeniem is cringy.

He supports Israel, has no plans fro renewable like ethanol or solar, and thinks vaccines cause autism. I know that he is the best one running aside from MAYBE rand, however I don't see why you idealize him.
>>
>>56676977

you're mostly absolutely right but there is no better candidate
>>
>>56678659
You shouldn't be content until there is one, asshole! The fact that you morons think he is the top shit is retarded when there is still room for MASSIVE improvement.
>>
>>56678604
It won't keep you alive for much longer.
>>
>>56678778
Fucking hell just fuck off. You're misrepresenting his positions and your writing style is annoying as fuck. Are you 16? Is this baby's first shitpost?
>>
>>56678856
Aye, I would respect your choice if it weren't for the adulation a lot of you have for him.
>>
>>56678778
No, actually it does detract from your non-point. Our immigration problem is the paramount issue of our country. Period. The debate ends there. The only reason you could disagree is because you don't have to live here and put up with fucking Mexican trash in your area. You don't care about America or Americans and American communities. You care only about achieving a foreign policy from a world superpower that you desire. You're every bit as bad as the Jews themselves.

Now get gone.
>>
>>56678963
You are just.. Unsavory.

Look, I'm not going to construct a fucking essay for you, and I'm not going to waste time avoiding little fuck ups for your reading pleasure, you entitled little shit.

How about you quite the edgelord bullshit and debate like at the very least a subhuman.
>>
>>56678537
>But he supports fucking Israel,

The Jews in Israel are literally the furthest problem facing the West at the moment.
>>
>>56678913
I'm not interested in your pet cause. I want Mexicans out. As many as possible. Trump is the only one promising to do that. And that is the issue that matters. Not whether or not some mudslimes I do not care about and will never even meet live or die because Israel did something to them.

We simply have more important issues in this country right now. America is not your tool.
>>
>>56679148
No. Fuck you. Take issue with his actual fucking positions instead of creating straw men. These aren't little fuckups. You're a goddamn uneducated cunt. And worth about as much.
>>
>>56679028
If you actually payed attention to the other point that I included, I mentioned that he thought vaccines cause autism, and that he has no plan for renewable energy, which your country will need down the track, and with the new research into the production of ethanol from cellulose (normally only possible from glucose) they could take advantage of the waste in the agriculture industry to become independent of foreign energy, with an infinite and sustainable form of fuel.
>>
>>56679295
Just fucking leave. You aren't productive, and are seeing strawmen where their are none.
>>
>>56678995
>Aye, I would respect your choice if it weren't for the adulation a lot of you have for him.

I think its because Donald Trump is a fun guy and his campaign is extremely entertaining. I dont even think Trump thought he had a chance when he started this whole thing. I dont really think its anything more than that for 90% of the people here.
>>
>>56679315
All issues that are substantially less important than our immigration crisis.

The kitchen is on fire and you're talking to me about remodeling the basement.
>>
>>56679235
I am well aware. He is the best candidate available, but he is not ideal. I don't understand the fanaticism that is displayed by this site is all.
>>
>>56679168
That is their center of control, and even if it is not the case, they are cvucking most of the west with the wars in the east.
>>
>>56679315
>muh biofuel

You fucking idiot. Look around at what biofuel production does to the environment. Jesus you hippies are useless.
>>
>>56679456
Indeed, but I was more curious as to the attitude towards him, which >>56679389
explains.
>>
>>56679384
Your whole fucking argument is a straw man. You're taking issue with shit that doesn't exist you stupid fuck.
>>
>>56679573
Like? Are you aware of current advancements? Ethanol burns cleaner and can now be made from byproducts from agriculture, not the food itself, hence bio fuel farms aren't necessary. Not only this but it is a carbon neutral process.
>>
>>56679389
Point taken friend.
>>
>>56679662
Like what?
>>
>>56679573
Might also help the agriculture industry.
>>
>>56679713
Jesus Christ. Do some actual fucking research you stupid fuck. There's a reason biofuel has been abandoned as a viable alternative. Goddamn you're an idiot.

>>56679750
Every single one of your fucking points is false.

>>56679798
Ag industry handles its waste just fine. Do some goddamn research.
>>
File: 1448340381390.jpg (169 KB, 808x1147) Image search: [Google]
1448340381390.jpg
169 KB, 808x1147
>>56679522

On the contrary, friend. I see a civil war brewing between the Zionists in Israel and the international Jews like George Soros. The agenda of the diaspora will eventually bring ruin to Israel, whether it's through infiltration of a degenerate culture and/or the demographic destruction of Israel's only allies.

Push will eventually come to shove, and the Zionists will have to Jew the international Jew.
>>
>>56680178
I am not even sure of the difference at this point.
>>
>>56680265
Which continues to show your idiocy.
>>
>>56680083
If they are false, please, explain.

And Ethanol has no ill effects that I am aware of in it's current state, provided that complete combustion is achieved when using it.

What I am saying is that ethanol can be made from waste. This means that crops will not need to be made for bio fuel. It burns clean, so it's damage to the air in minimal, and is carbon neutral. It will also allow farmers to sell their waste. Please rather than alluding to something that I am obviously unaware of, tell me, and stop being a dick about it.
>>
>>56680083
So what does Trump intend to do about the Fed?
>>
>>56680302
The way I see it there is a global Jewish group that controls all of the money and most of the media, in order to degenerate western society and reap the profit.

Again, stop being a cunt.
>>
>>56680425
Farmers already sell their waste. And there's nothing magical about burning ethanol that makes it cleaner. It's also less fuel efficient meaning you'll have worse mileage. AND THERES NOT ENOUGH OF IT. Stupid fuck. Do some fucking math you dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1447715552076.jpg (43 KB, 563x594) Image search: [Google]
1447715552076.jpg
43 KB, 563x594
>>56680510

But that does not include the Zionists.

Israel has nothing to gain from their ONLY allies being overwhelmed (and eventually overrun) by third-worlders. The agenda of George Soros and the like will lead to the destruction of Israel whether they realize it or not.
>>
>>56680459
Change leadership and tactics, and reign in its power. He talked about it in an interview a few months back.
>>
>>56680810
Israel is obviously not clean in all of this. They are xenophobic as fuck, and are containing to build illegal settlements on the west banks while bombing Palestine.
>>
>>56680821
Mad. No one talks about that. Part of the purpose of these threads are to get this information.
>>
>>56680899
>xenophobic

Jesus Christ you're a dumb fuck. Tell us about the history of the Palestinians. Why does Israel treat them like shit?
>>
File: Liberal Cuck Shed.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2731) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Cuck Shed.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2731
>>56680899

That shows Israel's commitment to maintaining their identity.

That won't exist in fifty-years. If anything, the West should adopt Israel's tactics.
>>
>>56680959
No shit. He was praised by HuffPo for actually talking about it when no one else was. Suppose they forgot about Rand but everyone does.
>>
>>56676977
I second OP's motion.

Why abandon Rand? Trump is not guided by reason, he's guided by his ego. So what if they occasionally intersect?
>>
>>56680821
>acquiring banking cartel
>not destroying it
I'd hope for better.
>>
>>56681034
IIRC that still was taken when the help crashed. That's why they all look fucked up.
>>
>>56680737
There isn't enough as of yet possibly because waste hasn't been converted in the large scale, ever.

Yes, less mileage, but possibly cheaper and more abundant. The math hasn't been done. The conversion rates haven't been tested industrially. Also understand that cars aren't the only issue here. Also understand that it can be mixed with fuel.

Yes, it is cleaner. It undergoes complete combustion more easily.

They can probably sell it for more...

Why are you such an asshole? Can you just chill? I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>56681288
You can't break the Fed without breaking the economy completely.
>>
>>56681184
Even when you agree you sound mad...
>>
>>56676977
Vaccines are at best a transpatent demand for Indian Bureau style concessionism applied to the entire country, an unconstitutional mandated purchase.
At worst the freaking companies admit in print yes medicine does cause side effects you liberal who thinks that science can be owned by one faction and yes vaccines do cause these side effects.
Public health is an evil concept that was invented to justify totalitarianism; it is reliably opposite to private or actual health.
Read about the one little lab the military relied on for its anthrax vaccine. It failed inspections multiple times and had a raft of complaints it was allowed to ignore so it could collect is Pentagon sweetheart deal.
>>
>>56680977

Because generally after you kick pople out of their homes and steal their country they aren't going to like you very much. Especially if you pretend it was actually yours all along even though you've never been there before.
>>
>>56681353
Because you're a fucking unthinking idiot. Check out the problems with your bullshit second gen cellulose biofuels. There is a reason no one takes it seriously.
>>
>>56681034
Good point. The way I see it however, the bombing of the Palestinians in the way that Israel does it is uncalled for considering the amount of civilian casualties versus the amount of actual civilian casualties.

If I'm honest, I also have some suspicions about them and their practices as Jews. The wailing wall, and the reactionary texts they produce mostly. Of course the biggest problem is their irrational disregard for Christ's divinity despite him full fulling all of the criteria.

I would have to say that you have changed my mind a little. Israel is useful, and actually have the right idea with killing shitskins, however they are still Jewish.. But that is just my bigotry. Thanks friend.
>>
>>56681673
Please, send me a fucking link or something. I am studying chemistry at UOW, so all I know is the chemistry behind it. I am unaware of it's problems. All I ask for is the information. This is a more entertaining and productive system that just googling it, albeit a more time consuming one.

I am not unthinking, for fuck sake. I am simply unaware of some of things you are aware of. Thinking doesn't just produce information.

>Inb4 not actually chem student

It doesn't really matter either way, considering the finer points of the chemistry are not really important here. It was just a reason for my awareness of ethanol and it's more recent developments, along with my ignorance of it's practicality.
>>
>>56681670
You really are a fucking idiot. The Palestinians were given their own country the same time the Jews were given theirs. It was called Trans-Jordan. And they were such a fucking shots how the Jordanians rose up and kicked them the fuck out. They then spent the next several decades wandering around the Middle East getting kicked out of every single country they landed in. From Iraq to Syria to Egypt. Until the Israelis took potty on their retarded cousins and offered them a kekshed to live in.

The Arabs hate the Palestinians as much as the fucking Israelis because they're shitty fucking people. The Arabs only use them as a wedge to fuel division in the world against the Jews. Make no mistake, as soon as the Arabs are allowed to kill the Jews, the Palestinians are next. You want proof? ISIS took over a Palestinian refugee camp, then played soccer with their fucking heads.
>>
>>56682009
They had the land that Israel currently occupies though. The Palestinians got kicked out pretty plainly. Sure they were given land, but they were displaced.

I am not defending those little shitheads or anything, I am simply defending history. Seriously fuck Palestine.
>>
>>56681988
Just google it. Biofuel is an ecological disaster waiting to happen. Here's a fun one

http://www.nature.com/news/ethanol-fuels-ozone-pollution-1.15111
>>
>enter op post
>read shit
>look at flag
Oh
>>
>>56682288
The ottomans had that land.
>>
>>56682345
Ah, I see.

Perhaps the issue isn't the fuel, but it's combustion. It shouldn't produce oxygen as a byproduct, so the combustion was not complete.Given that cars are uniquely terrible at combustion (producing CO which shouldn't be a product of hydrocarbon combustion) perhaps using them in cars is a bad idea. Another alternative for the far future would be to use ethanol in power plants, and use electricity to power cares. In a power plant, complete combustion can be assured, so ozone shouldn't be a problem.

I forgot that incomplete combustion resulted in the formation of ozone when released in high quantities.
>>
File: passia_land_1947_c1.gif (177 KB, 357x567) Image search: [Google]
passia_land_1947_c1.gif
177 KB, 357x567
>>56682707
After the Ottoman fall it was Palestinian territory, or at least Palestinian occupied.
>>
>>56680265
Americans only know being Israel's puppet. Our reality makes as much sense as a Hollywood blockbuster, and our people are wayward and lost.
>>
>>56682934
Natural gas and nuclear power both burn clean. Solar power and wind power are just memes that uneducated leftists love to push.
>>
>>56683074
The whole place was a fucking shit show and the Brits did no good drawing lines in the sand without regard to ethnicities or culture.

>>56682934
There's not enough product to make biofuels work on a large scale. And if you're going to take us a step back from a hydrocarbon economy to a carbon economy, why go through the process of refining? Just burn the fucking wood.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 505x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 505x355
>>56683074
And pic related was the original mandate.
>>
>>56683463
Remember I am not defending Palestine.
They were living there however. Getting kicked out ti an apt description.
>>
>>56683726
They got kicked out of everywhere. They're shitty people. No one likes them. Blaming it on the Jews ignores their own shitty failings.
>>
>>56683342
>There's not enough product to make biofuels work on a large scale. And if you're going to take us a step back from a hydrocarbon economy to a carbon economy, why go through the process of refining? Just burn the fucking wood.

Burning the wood is good and all, but it is inefficient. Me and an autistic mate of mine were considering torification on a large scale. Our plan was to burn wood in an argon atmosphere, catch hydrocarbon emissions, and use the now pure carbon as fuel. The reason this is better than burning wood is because it will all burn, and no gunk will be left in the system.

This however isn't good for cars. Before I didn't consider the fact that cars are shit. The reason he was interested is because he wanted to use it to power steam trains... Fucking autistic.,
>>
>>56683822
I know, pretty much all Arabs are shit, and I really have no empathy for the Palestinians.
>>
>>56683920
You could have lead with your steampunk fantasies and gotten on my good side. Fucking hell. Where are you going to get all that argon?
>>
>>56683999
It's relatively cheap. I'm not sure of the amount, but some blocks at the uni would sell us 5 tanks for $200. As long as we give the cans back.

You can also use argon to separate cesium from it's salts. Add lithium and cesium chloride to a container (stainless steel works) pour in argon (on a cold day it pours in easily) and then heat it up with a clear glass container catching all of the materials that escape, being sure not to let air in. The cesium will be heated out of it's ionic bond, with the chloride reacting with the lithium. The cesium boils, and then should move into the clear glass container, forming a "cesium mirror" around the inside. You can then use it to create marvelous explosions, although a potassium/sodium alloy works better in terms of volatility ferocity.

Anyway, I think these things need too be looked into, however comical, because there is obviously a corporate action against ideas that could threaten petrochemical industries. I doubt I can ever find the solution, however someone may well pick it up after taking a look at my futile efforts.
>>
>>56684790
blokes*
>>
>>56684790
Oil companies learned from the railroad industry.
>>
The
only
choice
>>
>>56685277
Sure, maybe, I don't know. Besides the point.
>>
>>56687393
No it's not beside the point. Oil companies aren't oil companies. They're energy companies. They diversify. If you have a solid energy generation scheme, they'll look at it and probably invest in it.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.