[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say that I want to migrate to USA >fuck off beaner scum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: azVwZLK_460s_v1.jpg (46 KB, 460x718) Image search: [Google]
azVwZLK_460s_v1.jpg
46 KB, 460x718
Lets say that I want to migrate to USA

>fuck off beaner scum

Lets say that the requisite for migrating to USA is to kill 10 niggers

would that work out with you guys?
>>
>implying we want murderers
We'll let the ones that pour the most concrete into the walls in.
>>
>implying we want murderers
>>
>>56676459
but 10 niggers

10 fucking niggers!
>>
>>56676411
No your Mexican bros have ruined it for you.
Build wall paco.
>>
Kill 10 cartel members

We'll offer group discounts or something to make it easier
>>
>>56676520
Leave our niggers alone you asshole.
>>
>>56676411
you'd have to participate in building wall then go through the proper channels for legal migration and then kill 10 and enjoy our very relaxing healthcare prisons
>>
>>56676520
And spics are just light skinned niggers. You guys are just as bad when it comes to popping out litters of 12, mooching off the government, and killing each other.
>>
>>56676411
As a burgerfat. I see your 10 nogs and counter with 10 nogs and 5 mudslimes.

These numbers will be required within 1 year after green card and entry to gain full citizenship.

Agreeable?
>>
File: 1448423549302.jpg (9 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
1448423549302.jpg
9 KB, 250x235
>>56676411
Reminder, niggers shit in the open:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM
>>
>>56676829
I thought they called that giving birth
>>
>>56676637
Fuck off kek. Kill em all.
>>
>>56676520
Bro, they're still our niggers.

Go away beaner.
>>
>>56676411
Just sneak across the border son.

You do yard work for me and I'll give you shelter and food. My old lady could use the company while I'm at work too,
>>
>>56676640
>>56676530

Wall not needed. If they kill off the boys and mudslimes we should welcome them. Ill take mariachi and burrittos 100x more than nogs and dunecoons anything
>>
>>56676906
Yeah. We don't want them even if they are ours. Besides Mexicans are a huge trade up to niggers.
>>
>implying USA is any better than Mexico

Amigo, hazte un favor y tirale por otro lado mejor. Algun pais de la EU, Canadá, hasta china de maestro de inglés es mejor. USA esta de la verga. A que te dedicas o que piensas hacer allá?
>>
>>56676411
>Lets say that I want to migrate to USA
Why? No more homesteading, no more railroad building, no more frontier.

There's nothing for you here that you don't have in Mexico, other than a semi-functioning government. Why don't you just work on making your own country great?
>>
>>56676411
If I was Mexican I wouldn't even come to America, we're fucking doomed
>>
Kill 10 niggers then yourself shortly thereafter and your dirty beaner ass is welcome here.
>>
>>56677134
Build wall paco
>>
>>56677965
well, at least my ass would have a nice place to stay
>>
>>56676411
If you want to come here legally, I've no problem with that. Just don't let /pol/ convince you of what the average american is like- people won't like you if you're openly racist, and most people here are not racist.

Also, what's with mexicans on here obsessing over being white? Don't do that.
>>
>>56676411
Yes, but you also have to lay several hundred feet of brick behind you when you get to the other side.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.