[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After spending about a week on /pol/, I've been enlightened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Humanity's FInest.jpg (807 KB, 729x768) Image search: [Google]
Humanity's FInest.jpg
807 KB, 729x768
After spending about a week on /pol/, I've been enlightened to the supremacy of whites. A god given sovereignty that is being slowly eroded by progressive movements. I, myself, am not born of white descent. I am of east asian flesh, and oh how I wish, woe that be, that I would have been born white. Even in the face of such adversity, I wish I could join you all, and be called brother. That I could fight alongside you, and beat back the darkness that threatens to consume the world.

Would anyone of such unfortunate circumstances as myself ever be able to atone for the most vile sin of being born in such an abhorrent race?

Could I ever prove myself through trials, and be accepted among you incandescent beings of divine brilliance?
>>
>>56675637
>muh east asian flesh
Fuck off, the Japanese are your racial superiors, not whites.
>>
>>56675637
the emperor is a t*rk you know
>>
>>56675977
>Japs
>disgusting degenerates with no soul

:^)
>>
>>56675977
And are not the slavs, aryans, brits, aenglish, saxons, and nords supreme even to them?

>>56676068
Be that it may be, surely he was not a filthy muslim, and merely a victim of the circumstance of being in Turkey at the time of his birth so many aeons before. Jesus Christ was born in the middle east as well, and yet we still strive to the tenets laid before us, that guide us forward to a future bereft of degeneracy.
>>
>>56676068
Being white, like being a nigger, isn't a matter of ancestry or genetics, its a state of being, you can be white without being european, you can be european and also be a nigger. YOu can be a pureblooded geman with blond hair blue eyes and perfect "aryan" genetics and still be a nigger if you subscribe to thug life bullshit.

Also the God-Emperor was born like thousands of years BC, turks probably weren't so shitheaded what with Islam not existing yet and all.

Remeber the god emperor ended all religion, he is for that if nothing else, ultimately based. The Imperial creed was something built around him after his tragic demise, against his wishes, to the point where he extiminatus'd a planet because it had started worshipping him as a god.
>>
>>56675637
my god you fucking chink seriously do yourself and your kin a favor and leap off a building.

whites are the shittiest luckiest pieces of shit in the whole wide world.

they just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

niggers ain't shit tho
>>
>>56676816

>Imperial Creed

Imperial Truth. Step up your 40k game son.
>>
File: 1448423549302.jpg (9 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
1448423549302.jpg
9 KB, 250x235
>>56675637
>>56676068
Reminder, niggers shit in the open:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg8I4w0ItM
>>
>>56676816
So... when the race wars begin, the great Purge that cleanses the world of degeneracy, and subhuman ethnic characteristics, I might be able to be counted among you great titans?

Even should I not be, and be of the ones left last to cull, I would be honored, but infinitely more so if I was an honorary white being.

>>56677036
I would surely kill myself to expedite the process of ethnic cleansing, but I fear that with the coming tides of darkness, it would be a travesty, and an affront to everything well and good, if I did not take as many of the mongrel cur with me before succumbing.
>>
>>56677194
That is truly why we need to strive against such abject forms of life. My heart hangs heavily in my chest, when I think of the great artefacts of Europe, that will be defiled and desecrated by the profane, lackadaisical mannerisms of the foreign menacers.
>>
File: crazy people.jpg (2 KB, 124x84) Image search: [Google]
crazy people.jpg
2 KB, 124x84
Of course you guys are cool.
We need your special talents to build our electronics. Didn't you see the movie, "Crazy People?"
You are short. That means you are closer to the electronics you assemble.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.