[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Stormfags think of Asians? I hear you inbred trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1001.jpg (41 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1001.jpg
41 KB, 427x640
What do Stormfags think of Asians? I hear you inbred trailer park dwellers whining constantly about da Joos and nignogs and all of that. Not so much about the rice niggers.

Is it safe to say you have nothing bad to say about the chinks, japs, et al?
>>
Please like us (´•ω•`)
>>
Then you haven't been here long enough. Fuck off zipperhead.
>>
>>56675002
I'm not a fan of the Chinese.
>>
File: 1444010824725s.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1444010824725s.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>
>>56675108
I went to Singapore once. Had two chicks suck my nuts in a karaoke room in the back of a bar at Orchard Tower.
>>
>>56675199
Thumbnail, friendo
>>
Nobody dislikes asians anymore.
>>
File: bananas.png (488 KB, 407x720) Image search: [Google]
bananas.png
488 KB, 407x720
>>56675002

Asians are hot stuff, senpai
>>
They form cheating rings, refuse to interact with people outside of their nationality, skype LOUDLY in the goddamn engineering library, also generally shit TAs.
>>
>>56675002
Like normal people but more soulless sometimes.
>>
>have a friend from korea
>hates niggers
>hates shitskins
>hates other asians

I like korea-san, hes a pretty cool guy and doesnt affraid of anything.
>>
They deserve to stay Asian and not become the final victims of Jews.
>>
I've visited many Asian countries over the years and I'd have to say I enjoyed my stay in Taiwan and Japan the most.
>>
>>56675002
Depends on what type of Asian they are. Asia is a big place rice nigger.
>>
>>56675124
>>56675389
What makes you tards assume I'm Asian? I'm not. I'm just somewhat surprised you never throw Asians under the bus and find a way to blame them for the downfall of western society as pawns of the Jews or something.
>>
It's almost as if you've completely ignored everything said on this board, senpai.

The collective /pol/ zeitgeist judges people based on their actions, race is irrelevant. We shit talk white trash all the time, where have you been?

>divide and conquer does not work here, kike.
>>
>>56675002
Asians are based as fuck (exception: asian americans)
>>
>>56675002
My favorite type of Asians are Koreans but I like Vietnamese food more. Vietnamese food is probably the god tier Asian food.
>>
>>56675303
Yes the Asian cheating rings. They study all the time and cheat and still need affirmative action. Fuck em.
>>
>>56675002
Pretty much every Asian I ever meet is an insufferably pretentious cunt.
>>
>>56675002

Fuck off back to Tumblr or Reddit.
>>
>>56675002
If Yanks knew about Indonesia they would hate them.
>>
>>56675679
Stop looking at the mirror then you fat turboautist.
>>
>>56675941
Aren't Indonesians closer to pooinloos?
>>
File: waokdw.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
waokdw.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>56675530
>The collective /pol/ zeitgeist judges people based on their actions, race is irrelevant.
>>
>>56676149
Hello, Sydney.
>>
>>56675351
/thread
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.