[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW Thanksgiving Dinner Mat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: SURJ_Holiday_Placemat_V7-01.jpg (3 MB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
SURJ_Holiday_Placemat_V7-01.jpg
3 MB, 1650x1275
Some white girl posted this on my facebook...

Thoughts /pol/?
>>
>>56674859
Jesusfuckingchrist
>>
>>56674859
this is a good way to make your family hate you, I for one welcome it. have all these SJW keks annoy their entire family talking about colonialism or someshit and get them disowned for calling grandma a racist.
>>
>>56674859
It's like a female autism...

Feminism..
>>
Where is the template for this?
>>
Why do liberals even pretend to like traditional holidays anymore?
>>
Why do they always say "black body?" Is that some sort of retard slang that is supposed to sound intellectual?
>>
>>56674859
the best one is
>Set a chair and a place setting to honor the 1024 people killed by the police in 2015.

Can you fucking imagine that? Actually setting an empty chair at the table for 400 dead niggers

HAHAHA
>>
File: Trump oval office_.jpg (1 MB, 990x1146) Image search: [Google]
Trump oval office_.jpg
1 MB, 990x1146
I can't even finish reading that whole graph without wanting to shoot myself.

Please, Trump. Please win. Please save us from this cultural marxism madness.
>>
>>56675145
kek
>>
That's why you don't invite coalburners to holidays.
>>
>>56674859
>Remember the wars in central america?
Nope.
>>
>>56675457
They were extremely violent.
>>
File: 1446621501750.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446621501750.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>56674859
>Mizzou
White guilt. Might as well kill yourself desu you're the reason the world is shit.

>Colonization
>le history winner meme
Except there is always opposing sides to the mainstream if you want to really research a topic. Case in point: /pol/ on Hitler.

>Black murders
Yeah, we know, blacks murder each other 90% of the time. Also they commit crimes at 2x, 3x, 4x the amount that whites do depending on the crime. So, no, the response wouldn't have been the same if any individual was pulled over. That's why we have a legal system to evaluate things on a case by case basis. Actually, fuck that. #BlackLivesMatter

>IslamOphobia
It's not IslamAphobia. Whoever made this is retarded. Anyways, remember the refugees from central America? Yeah, me too. They weren't Muslims or members of ISIS. I don't see how that has anything to do with letting "Syrian refugees" in.
>>
>>56674859

THAT PLATE IS SO WHITE IT REMINDS ME OF WHITE OPPRESSION OMG TRIGGERED
>>
>>56674859
See, I already thought about this. I have the live feeds of what has happened in Minneapolis and Chicago saved, for posterity, on a thumb drive. The second I hear anything similar to a BLM argument from my future child is when I bust out the ol' memory-drive and get /comfy/ for a minute.

"See right there, son? Did you see how they blatantly lied about endangering that police officer's life and screamed that he called her a bitch/that he shot live rounds/that he damaged their property to incite violence among one another in order to act effectively as a mob against them?"

"Yeah, dad. Why did they do stuff like that? Didn't you guys have a black president back then, even?"

"*chuckles wholesomely* Well, kiddo, BLM was a 'hate group' that advocated that they should have supremacy over white people because they felt their shortcomings were due to a system designed to not only suppress, but actively oppress them."

"What!? Even with a black guy in office, they still thought they lived in an oppressive system?"

"Yep. See, there's a reason why those boys were killed by those officers. That's because those officers were doing their jobs."

"Wow, thanks for telling me about BLM dad, I heard from Shyxiniquandria Johnson at school that white people actively suppressed the success of the movement by refusing to send care packages to the brave comrades protesting on the front lines. Now I see that the people in BLM weren't heroes, but fascists hell bent on exacting a revenge for actions that never really occurred and were psychotic and doomed to fail from the start!"

"That's right! You're such a quick learner. I'm happy to answer all your questions."

(snuggles and toasts mugs of cocoa)

(This /cozy/ brought to you by Nestle)
>>
File: laugh.jpg (97 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
97 KB, 720x480
>>56676402

LOST IT AT NESTLE lmao
>>
>older brother married a blue-pilled Cuban chick from a 0.1%-er family
>her dad is 100 fucking percent red-pilled and he and I shoot the shit whenever I get the chance to visit
>mfw going to thanksgiving at the parents' third home in greenwich with their extended family this year

should be fun senpai
>>
File: 1445039188511.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1445039188511.png
803 KB, 1100x700
>>56676402
Damn, I hope I have a redpilled kid one day.
>>
File: strongkbleckwomyn.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
strongkbleckwomyn.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>56676211
Yeah, why the fuck does it have to be white, anyway? A white face at a dinner table, is that what that means? Who made that "placemat" anyway? Probably some Trump-humping conservative hyper evilracistbigoted____phobic Republican. It looks like they're trying to make implications about how white families are far more likely to actually be whole and together for Thanksgiving than black families or Native American families are, the tragic state of fatherhood in the former and the tragic state of methamphetamine and alcohol abuse being what it is in the latter. MODS REMOVE AND BURN THIS OFFENSIVE IMAGERY IN HELL AND LET ME GET BACK TO MY HUGBOX FFS
>>
>>56676707

place mat? PLACE MAT? LIKE SOME WHITE CIRCLE GONNA SHOW ME WHAT MY PLACE IS AT? LIKE I GOTTA... LEARN MY POSITION AND STAY AT IT!??

BAKA NIGGA THATS SOME BULLSHIT WE GOTTA BURN THE BILL OF RIGHTS TOO IT ON WHITE PAPER

JUSTICE FOR JAYQUAN, JUSTICE FOR TYQUARIUS, BLACK LIVES MATTER
>>
>>56678313
stop triggering me. a placemat oppressed me once...
>>
>>56679014

tfw we live in a country that has significantly less blacks than our southern neighbor...

What's gonna happen when random chocolates start demanding reparations and shit?

Who am I kidding we'll probably just acquiesce to their demands because it's <current year>
>>
>>56674859
LMAO did you read the bottom?

>ACTION: Set a chair and a place setting to honor the 1024 people killed by the police in 2015.
>According to the Guardian, about 400 of those killed were Black. Many of them were unarmed.

Black with an upper-case B.
>>
>>56674859
Tell her to fuck off.
>>
File: 1445725726282.png (458 KB, 902x720) Image search: [Google]
1445725726282.png
458 KB, 902x720
>>56674859
>see the Tamir Rice claim
>"hey, that's actually kinda fucked up"
>check Wikipedia
>The officers reported that upon their arrival, Rice reached towards a gun in his waistband. Loehmann fired two shots before the zone car came to a halt[8] and within two seconds of arriving on the scene,[9] hitting Rice once in the torso.[2][10] Neither officer administered any first aid to Rice after the shooting.

They should've offered first aid, and the gun turned out to be an airsoft gun without an orange tip, but are you going to take that chance?
>>
>>56680701

Here's a dank meme

68 of the blacks killed by police were unarmed

90 of the whites killed by police were unarmed.

whites leading the way again it seems.
>>
>>56681425

Without the orange tip, it effectively is a real gun. Can you tell the difference from so many yards away?
>>
>>56674859
>bottom right quadrant
Sandra Bland had a history of mental illness and committed suicide while in police custody and they still think of it as murder.
>>
>>56674859
>"why didnt they just listen to the officer? if the yhad just obeyed the law this wouldnt have happened"

>"Do you think the response would have been the same if it was a white person being pulled over?"

No, I dont think it would have been the same because the white person would have "just listened to the officer, obeyed the law and none of this would have happened"

Basically they are expecting us to accept their chimpery, its not going to happen.

Respect the police, know that they have power over your life, dont brandish weapons around them, dont run away from them or lunge at them. Its pretty fucking simple really.

Dont be a nigger and nobody gets shot
>>
>>56674859
Here's my tip. Race trators, BLM supporters, trans/faggot/mental illness supporters, white guilt trippers, keks, and unpatriotic faggots can get the fuck out of my house.
>>
>>56681615
Legally it wasn't required to have the tip, but it should be drilled in that waving around something that can be construed as a real gun, outside of a context where it's clearly fake (such as an airsoft game), is incredibly dumb.

Honestly, I think everyone should be required to play SWAT 4 to give an idea why cops can be so jumpy; a little hesitation means you get shot. To reasonably mitigate risk you have to be aggressive. Hell, my mom's liberal as fuck and she acknowledges cops are paranoid because cities justify said paranoia.
>>
>>56674859
Good think my family's not retarded
>>
>>56674859

>unarmed
>black

pick one
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.