[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me argue this insanity:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2775x3750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2775x3750
A American friend of mine just posted this on her Facebook. (I'm
An American expat working in Hong Kong)

Help me compose a polite reply (I used to fuck her) to this non sense.

Thx.
>>
File: 1377494141527.jpg (208 KB, 1100x914) Image search: [Google]
1377494141527.jpg
208 KB, 1100x914
You can't because she's right, and I'm glad about the refugees because now we can paint *all* the fundie dumbfucks with the same brush and they can't cry as hard about religious intolerance, and Christians will be forced to look in the god damn mirror for once.
>>
>>56675227
She's right because I'm against a Trojan Horse for ISIS?

Fuck off.
>>
>>56674848
How does it feel to know my dick is the smartest thing that will ever leave your mouth?
>>
>>56675381
Well, I requested polite counter points. Yours is close but just barely crosses the line.
>>
There's no point, OP.

You will never convince them otherwise just like they will never convince you otherwise.

Just let it go.

If you want to feel better just shout at a brick wall for a few minutes and you'll get the same experience.
>>
>>56675366

If you think "Trojan Horse for ISIS?" is a good retort, then feel free to add it to the fucking comic and show her how the conversation would *really* go.

Genius.
>>
>>56675555
Maybe you missed what happened in Paris last week and where (confirmed) some of the attackers came from.
>>
>>56675227
>durhurr i dont like these guys opposing to me publically corn-holing my boyfriend so i want stone-age fundamentalists in my country who would behead me for eating at the wrong time of day.

yeah you dont make much sense.
>>
>>56674848

Just greentext something like

>strawman
>>
>>56674848
>(and from)
Nope.
>>
That comic implies we give all refugees the rights of the constitution when in reality we don't. I'm sure there is a mix in that some get awarded it and some don't. You'll probably find those that do are here for asylum or something.

I wouldn't post any of this shit. I'm just armchairing it because im a faggot. Just not as big of a faggot as you though because you're looking for a facebook retort.
>>
>>56674848
re-write it for meanwhile in Yurop, post to her facebook.
>>
>>56675652
Yup. She's (the girl I'm talking about) has never left the USA except for a few holidays.

I've been an expat for the last 10 years and can honestly say real actual Muslims are about the last demographic I'd want immigrating to my country.

I'd love 800,000 Finns, Danes, Germans, Thais, Filipinas....

But I really don't want one more Muslim. They aren't a tolerant people.
>>
>>56674848

"Separation of church and state" appears nowhere in the constitution. The writing comes from a letter written by one of the founders, I forget which one. Aside from that, this is another edition of "Strawman: the comic". It is perfectly legitimate to say that we shouldn't import needy refugees when we have a sizable homeless population. It is also perfectly legitimate to say that people who can't afford kids shouldn't have kids while also being against abortion. Sex is not a human right and there is literally no reason to have sympathy for people who don't want kids but have sex anyway. They have nothing in their favor but "I want to have sex, it feels good" aka pure, mindless hedonism.

"If you're pro life, you must support stealing from the rich to pay for the medical care of the poor, right?" is also silly strawman nonsense and I guess what I'm trying to say is that God will judge this faggot cartoonist and your friend as well and they will be able to spend eternity bonding over their shitty views in hell.
>>
File: i am silly.jpg (244 KB, 1004x1890) Image search: [Google]
i am silly.jpg
244 KB, 1004x1890
>>56674848
>>
File: 6034919721_51b524bd75_z.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
6034919721_51b524bd75_z.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
>>
>>56675899
Thx good sir !
>>
File: 1437162125514.gif (528 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1437162125514.gif
528 KB, 500x246
>xkcd
That should be enough to disregard this stupid garbage
>inb4 HURR YOU DONT GET IT
I'm a scientist, I get their shitty jokes, they just aren't funny. Science isn't fucking funny and I'm tired of people trying to make it be
>meeting wife's friends
>they ask me what I do for a living
>"I'm a physicist"
>"OMG JUST LIKE BIG BANG THEORY OMG SAY A NERDY SCIENCE JOKE"
kill me
>>
>Help me compose a polite reply
stop using facebook.
heres your answer.
You are no better then a jewcock if you don't assumimte into where you live. Let go of what you left behind
>>
>>56674848
Pretty easy to debunk. You start at the first panel.

Muslims don't care about the constitution. Neither do democrats. The constitution is eroded on a nearly daily basis and is, ultimately, nothing but a piece of paper. It isn't going to protect your freedom. PEOPLE have to protect your freedom.

If you keep flooding countries that have low birth rates (ALL Western nations) with Muslim immigrants who procreate at vastly higher rates it becomes inevitable that they will form a majority. The constitution becomes irrelevant at that point because the majority of the population can simply choose to ignore it.
>>
>>56675745
enjoy your Muslim arbitration agreements faggot.
>>
>>56675609

Yeah, confirmed? Show me. Because the last I checked every single person arrested had an European passport and the Syrian passport they found was a forgery.

>>56675652

> I think my clique of fundie dumbfucks dragging down humanity is somehow a significantly preferable cultural influence to this other clique of fundie dumbfucks dragging down humanity

My point exactly.
>>
>>56674848
"Nice straw-man" is all you need to say. Remember, brevity is the soul of wit.
>>
>>56675899
Not to mention you can still have your hedonistic sex and NOT make babies. contraceptives are a fucking cake walk. I'm pretty sure oral sex has a roughly 100% success rate at avoiding pregnancy too.
>>
>>56676306

>>>/lit/
>>
>>56674848
>separating church and state
>sharia law

that's not how it works
>>
>>56676361

There's no straw man. Christians will not win this argument because Christians are fucking nutjobs who think their values should receive special consideration and who, by and large, think their values should supersede "the law of man."

But somehow, I'm guessing that doesn't sound familiar.
>>
>>56676386

> we got us a reader here
>>
File: Remove.... Remove it All.....png (211 KB, 1351x2249) Image search: [Google]
Remove.... Remove it All.....png
211 KB, 1351x2249
>>56674848
We have our own problems. If they don't want to follow the rule of the land, they don't get to come to the house.

>>56676466
separation of church and state when?
>>
>>56676033
As much as I love that pic it doesnt really apply here.
>>
I went with:

"Separation of church and state" appears nowhere in the constitution. The writing comes from a letter written by one of the founders, I forget which one. Aside from that, this is another edition of "Strawman: the comic". It is perfectly legitimate to say that we shouldn't import needy refugees when we have a sizable homeless population. It is also perfectly legitimate to say that people who can't afford kids shouldn't have kids while also being against abortion. Sex is not a human right and there is literally no reason to have sympathy for people who don't want kids but have sex anyway. They have nothing in their favor but "I want to have sex, it feels good" aka pure, mindless hedonism.

"If you're pro life, you must support stealing from the rich to pay for the medical care of the poor, right?" is also silly strawman nonsense and I guess what I'm trying to say is....

Followed by that pic of "every comic argument ever"

She'll probably un-friend me (she's lived in San Diego too long if she's posting shit like that in the first place).

Thanks for the replies gents.
>>
>>56676466
Wow. You did it again. Nice straw-man.
>>
>>56676306
>Yeah, confirmed? Show me. Because the last I checked every single person arrested had an European passport and the Syrian passport they found was a forgery.

I don't get you people who "counter" with the passport being a forgery.

That's the fucking point. Real and fake passports don't matter, there are no real checks. These people came into a refugee station with fake passports and got greenlit through to Europe.

They posed as refugees and got through. Just like ISIS said they would, they came by refugee paths, including on those boats the politicians said they would never use because it was risky.

THE PASSPORT BEING FAKE DOESN'T HELP YOUR ARGUMENT. Do you get that?
>>
I'm also just going to add something to the discussion regarding separation of church and state.

The context in which people talked about this concept at the founding of America was different than today. They were coming from a Christian heritage and a lot of them were still Christian. Those that weren't still came from a culture which had Christianity as it's foundation. The reason they sought to separate church and state is because of the chaos that Europe went through during the Reformation. This period of religious upheaval was often politicized as leaders sought to use the religious conflict for their own agenda.

Separation of church and state as well as religious freedom were discussed under that context. The context of fracturing Christianity. They wanted people to be allowed to choose their own faith within the foundations of Christianity. Protestant, Catholic, Paganism and all of the shades in between. The key here is that they were looking at the problem from a WESTERN standpoint. They were living in a society with Europeans, not Muslims.

Just think this is relevant to the discussion of religious freedom since people seem to mistakenly equate Christianity and Islam these days. They are completely different religions with completely different histories. They were never meant to coexist and trying to force them together is absolutely insane.
>>
>>56676622
What about a merit based immigration. Those with valuable skills or can start a business with skills they have. We don't need to pile on more deadbeat homeless but there's no reason to not let in people that can and are willing to be productive.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I shall now resume day time drinking with Filipina and Indonesian maids on Lockhart road.

PS they fuck for about 1000 HKD (130 usd).
>>
>>56676710

Do you know what a fucking passport is?
>>
>>56676508

Don't you have an essay to write
>>
>>56674848
Separation of church and state is the right answer.

The fear is that refugees don't assimilate. They will enforce their own Sharia
>>
>>56676172
>all the jokes at NASA are shitty workplace humor jokes that I have to suffer through as if my life is Dilbert

I don't want to work at NASA anymore.
>>
>>56676306
>Syrian passport they found was a forgery.
Show me. You're full of shit.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619447/Paris-terrorist-Syrian-refugee-Greece-government-official
>>
>>56676674

Where's the straw man?

Explain it to me.
>>
>>56676820
>Do you know what a fucking passport is?

Do you realize they were fingerprinted at refugee waypoints?
>>
>>56676735
You're pretty knowledgeable, how can someone maintain an argument of religious freedom in the face of a religion that actively infects societies until it grows large enough to overthrow it. I'm cool if they're willing to check their sharia law ghettos, rabble rousing of disaffected minorites and other shit at the door but if not it's time for ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>56676800

Can I get a discount?
>>
>>56675674
Nice ad-hom there buddy.
>>
>>56676820
Do you understand how borders work? Are you dumb enough to think they're doing background checks on these refugees?

His point is entirely correct. The validity of the passport is irrelevant. What matters is that ISIS clearly snuck into Europe by claiming to be refugees. Whether the passports they used were real or fake doesn't matter. I'm sure there are thousands of refugees using fake passports. It doesn't change the fact that they are sneaking into the country from the Middle East and Africa.
>>
>>56676981
You can on Sunday afternoon (that's when they get their day off and procede to get drunk en masse at 8am).
>>
>>56676880

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/the-mystery-surrounding-the-paris-bomber-with-a-fake-syrian-passport/2015/11/17/88adf3f4-8d53-11e5-934c-a369c80822c2_story.html

I googled "fake syrian passport."

This was ALL OVER the news. It's baffling that you think you have any fucking clue what you're talking about, yet somehow you wouldn't know THAT.
>>
>>56676939

Do you know what a fucking passport is?
>>
>>56677005
>>56677066
>>
>>56676929
A straw man argument involves creating a fake opposing argument and then attacking it. You aren't arguing with a real person, you're arguing with yourself. This enables you to tailor your opponents argument so that you can shut down every point.

It's a logical fallacy that liberals like you love to use.
>>
>>56674848
It's right though, die-hard conservatives who refuse to negotiate are useless idiots. However the author or at least people who post this are probably just the same but liberal.
>>
>>56676172
Read the bottom: Its not from XKCD.
>>
File: 5764.png (289 KB, 1859x1287) Image search: [Google]
5764.png
289 KB, 1859x1287
>>
Demographics are destiny.

The asses of the masses get what they want, one way or another.

Making Sharia Law "illegal" doesn't work if demographic support for it being illegal has vanished.

Not that widespread Sharia Law specifically is coming to America, but more third worlders in general will bring their general third world views.
>>
The problem with Muslims is by and large they are a shitty intolerant people. Even the good ones are like this.

I lived 4 years in Köln before moving back to Hong Kong (this is my 2nd stint in living here) and the Muslims I encountered were not exactly the kind of people I'd want to invite to my 4th of cookout on the beach in Connecticut where I grew.

Even if we weren't grilling hot dogs and drinking beer (which, then, what exactly IS the point of a 4th of July cookout in the first place), I still wouldn't invite these people.

Why would I invite them by the hundred of thousands to move to my country?
>>
>>56677066

So you're just spouting nonsensical questions at this point, instead of even elaborating trying to make your point.

I accept your conceding of this argument.
>>
>>56677005
Even if they could sneak absolutely 0 in they'll always find sympathizers and brainless keks. They'll always be able to get munitions thanks to a refusal to crackdown on gangs they work with and the arms dealers they use in their proxy warms
>>
>>56676969
The problem is they will never check that shit at the door. When they are few in number they are quiet and "peaceful", but maintain their own community and never integrate. They simply wait. They wait until their numbers grow and then they become more vocal. This is where they begin the erosion of the society in which they reside by seeking special treatment for being Muslim. We see this when they cry about racism and discrimination in Western societies. The intention is to weaken the resolve of the country and attempt to make them believe that their country is actually deeply flawed. Essentially this is an attempt to use radical elements that are already established within the country to undermine their social unity. They continue to destabilize society as much as possible until they become the majority. By then it's essentially too late to fight back.
>>
>>56675555
Do you have a counterargument?
>>
>>56677111
Everyone loves to use straw-man, not just liberals, because presenting your opponent's argument in a reasonable and non-biased view may force you to actually challenge your own views. And it is certainly true on /pol/ where the most popular ideology is a quite concrete one which denies almost everything liberalism proposes.
>>
>>56676306
>I choose not to look.
>>
>>56677111

Which part of

> we don't want fundamentalist Islam to have influence in our culture

is somehow misrepresentative of a common opposing argument?

You should look up the difference between a formal and informal logical fallacy.

I'm not a liberal, by the way. I just want fundie retards to fuck off.
>>
>>56677351
This. This.
>>
>>56677260

Read anything whatsofuckingever about this topic, and I might take anything you say seriously.

To clarify, everyone arrested, the last time I checked, had a EUROPEAN PASSPORT

CAN ANY OF YOU READ?
>>
>>56677041
I was already well aware of the claim that the passport is fake. But you missed the point.

The point is that I have linked an article claiming the passport is legitimate. You have linked an article claiming it is fake. Who is right? You? Me? Neither? It is impossible to know because neither of us have any first hand knowledge of the passport. Thus, the legitimacy of the passport becomes a moot point in the discussion.

You've now lost your footing in the argument because your entire argument rested upon the claim that there were no refugees involved in the Paris bombing. But that can be proven to be completely untrue simply because a passport(doesn't matter if it was fake or not) was used by one of these terrorists to enter the country. They were hiding among the refugees, just as was initially claimed by OP. They wouldn't need a fake(or real) passport at all if they had not entered the country among the refugees.

To conclude, ISIS infiltrated Europe by posing as refugees and committed a terrorist attack in Paris. This is irrefutable.
>>
>>56677521
Which then is another reason to stop them from immigrating.

They just stay 7 years, collect social benefits, get a local passport, and then murder the natives.

Sure.... Let's invite them in by the hundreds of thousands!
>>
>>56674848
It's both quite easy and quite difficult.

Use a simple comparison/flip of history.

Make it to where the Islamic countries were democratic and free and the European nations were still under catholic rule where religion was the most important part of their lives. Christians used strict laws from leviticus to justify killing homos and other things and all of a sudden the whole of Europe becomes a war zone and all of a sudden you have these people coming into the Free Muslim Democratic countries and as they do the crime rate rise and the cause can be found all the way to the clash of cultures. Secular/Religious culture into a free society.

Something along those lines and you should have it.
>>
>>56674848
>Looks like the only thing guy on the left wants is being left alone. But if some of his money has to be spent he prefers it to spend on his own people. Also isn't church practically separated from the state?

You tell her anon
>>
>>56677109
You were already disproven.
>>
>>56677351
That's what I was thinking too. Maybe if we were more enlightened we could take it but with all this pushing for "tolerance" by undesireables it's just straight up insanity to accept people whose lives are molded by a religion that is actively hostile even to itself. The white knights and grandstanding democrats don't have to bear the consequences of lynchings in the sharia law ghettos. Wherever they flee from seeking a new life they poison their new home until it's the same shithole they fled from decades later. It's not worth being able to brag in your middle-class suburb dinner party to all your white friends about how "tolerant" you are.
>>
>>56677579

>Who is right? You? Me? Neither?

I'm right because the passport is fake.

I'm done with this thread and fielding the clusterfuck of shit you're all throwing at the wall to pretend your religion deserves special treatment so we should keep this other religion out.

We will beat you with this stick until every last person in this country under the age 30 refuses to take any of your dumb asses seriously, and that will include Muslims.

Have a great day.
>>
>>56677610
Check the list of terrorist plots the FBI has "stopped" in the last 10 years after entrapping them. Even if we had zero refugees for the rest of eternity, there'll still be dumbfucks that think attacking their own country for those shitbags is a good idea.
>>
>>56674848
Don't get long winded. That's when arguments get tedious and it makes you look stupid. Make something short and punchy. I liked >>56675674's suggestion. Other options are one-liners point out the facts on the ground--most refugees aren't children, but able-bodied of-age males.

RESIST the urge to write a long tirade. Nobody's going to read that, especially if it's something they disagree with. Be concise and succinct-- make it so that by the time they decide to stop reading, to censor your crimethink from their minds, you've already made your point. Keep it to one sentence if possible. A phrase is even better. Throw in a link with more info from a reputable source if you really want to drive the point home (it's also easier than going off on a rant).

Understand that you won't convince someone like this that they're wrong. It's just not going to happen. Human nature is to be utterly loyal to something, be it a religion, an ideology, or an ethnic identity. I don't know what can be done to combat this.

I'm still searching.
>>
>>56674848
Literally no point arguing with Leftists, all you can do is drop statistics at their feet and hope they have enough intelligence to see the truth.

But most leftists don't give a shit about facts, only feelings and ideology, its why blacks can murder at 7x the rate of whites and they still defend them and blame white people.
>>
This >>56676466
Christians just want a theocracy
>>
>>56676306
I haven't read this conversation much at all. But the fake passport thing is something no one gives a shit about.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34150408

We've known people were using them for months but no ones done a thing about it until now.
>>
>>56677898
It's the last day of obongo's term. He's signed an executive order mobilizing the national guard to deport via cargo ships all unskilled nigger, taco jockeys, spics, gang members, homeless and drug dealers, s to uninhabited US claimed islands near Antarctica. Reactions?
>>
>>56674848
>I need /pol/ to form coherent counterarguments
lol. Go fight your own battles, faggot
>>
>>56674848
Just edit it
>lets solve this for seperatation of church and state
Okay
The end.
Ofc libs don't know what they are getting into with that. Have to arrest most the muslims
>>
>>56677815
>religion deserves special treatment so we should keep this other religion out
I don't know what the other guy argued, but religion *isn't* the problem. It's the adherents of that religion. There are a lot of them, they have *lots* of babies, and they want to bring some rather unsavory traditions with them. They don't have a bit of use for your tolerant and open ideals, and the chances of them integrating into the great and oh-so-inclusive tapestry of Europe are effectively zero.

Don't try to reduce this entire issue to accusations of religious jingoism. I know that kind of bullying works in real life, but this is the internet where nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>56674848
If you don't have the ability to argue against (or for) something without relying on others, you probably shouldn't be holding that opinion.

This comment is just in a generalized observation, not about this particular issue.
>>
The problem with shit like this is it always chooses extreme, unbendable positions to pick on.

I don't want refugees because dammit, America has enough troubles right now.

I would not mind having Some of my current taxes used to assist vets and orphans in America. Take some of the money, or all of the money, that supports our more useless government groups like the EPA, or scrape a little off the top of the military budget.

I'm okay with abortion. Planned parenthood should be funded as it has been.

I believe everyone should have easy access to private healthcare. But healthy people should not be paying a cent for druggies, fatties, inmates, etc etc. These people should be left to rot if they're stupid enough to get hurt.

Yeah, socialism is bad. Out of any group of people, some will be lazy fucks and the rest will suffer for it. Socialism can't work in any humane way.

I do believe in the separation of church and state, this includes treating all religious groups like businesses and taxing them accordingly on their income.
>>
>>56678329
Disagree. I like what a couple of posters here came up with.
>>
>>56678432
But their aren't your arguments and opinions. You are like a child that came crying to their mummy coz their friend laughed at them
>>
>>56675899
>forget which one
Jefferson. He was commenting on how great it was that Americans of all faiths would use the largest local church of any denomination as a town hall to discuss matters of government without getting into theological debates.
>>
>>56678522
I don't recall crying. You sound a bit like you are though.
>>
>>56677178
This is how it goes.
>>
>>56678377
This is a strawman. It's a two-minutes-hate, not made to convince anyone of anything. It's made for leftists by leftists with the only goal of reaffirming the shared beliefs of leftists--pissing off the opposing team is just a nice bonus for them.

I can't believe you're more than say, 18 years old but you have no idea about how this shit works.
>>
>>56678432
see >>56678522

>>56678618
Its an expression. Get a dictionary m8, and stop going on /pol/, its 18+
>>
>>56678618
>You are like a child that
>like
Learn to read senpai
>>
>>56678432
Hes not wrong.
You are clearly lacking the information to make a valid judgement on the issue. Instead of researching it. You just came here for confirmation bias. 90% of the world's problems are people like you doing this.
>>
>>56677898
>why blacks can murder at 7x the rate of white
Purely cultural, if they're raised by whites they turn out fine.
>>
>>56677178
Again, the original comic is right because this is what christians do and have done ALSO when their numbers get high enough. You just fucked your own argument AGAIN.
>>
>>56678700
Guess I've been surrounded by gooks too long to retain 100% of my elementary school grammar.

Thank you for correcting me.

You should move to the States as an English teach. Or South Korea. Heard it pays well.
>>
>>56674848
strawman:the comic
>>
>>56678814
How I wish that were true. Educate yourself senpai-a-lam.
>>
>>56678814
>Purely cultural, if they're raised by whites they turn out fine.
That's not entirely true.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
>>56677579
This! Why dont lefties GET that it doesnt matter if it was real or fake?? It was used to blend in as a refugee. For fucks sake!

>>56677815
Why are you such an obtuse dickhead? The legitamacy of the passport is irrelevant. It was used to pose as a refugee, which is what anti-refugee people are concerned about. Why is that so fucking hard for you to understand?
>>
>>56678938
The problems otherwise, is that society keeps telling them to be niggers cause of their skin colour even if they are really white.
>>
>>56674848
Well first off it insinuates somehow that those opinions are held in equal measurements by those who support the Republican Party, so right off the bat we are into straw man territory, I'm surprised they didn't even try to squeeze in global warming in there...

Second, how does "not wanting Sharia Law" violate the constitution? Once again, it's relying on a projected stereotype that relies on normies constant tangle of double think, while not addressing or engaging the exact argument at all.

I could go all day, but ultimately OP, if you can't sum up on the fly all the inconsistent arguments in this comic, you need to lurk more.
>>
>>56674848
You don't need to argue it. It's a straw man.

Here's how you argue it:
>"Then let's separate Church and State"
Ok, cool. Now, so long as there is a welfare state, we need to keep people out of the country who do not have an interest in immersing themselves in American Culture, because welfare allows societal cysts to form, where they can operate without having to immerse themselves in US culture. Also, for the cost of relocating 1 family to the US, you could relocate 5 families to middle eastern countries, where their beliefs will mesh well with the culture. So, unless you are just trying to do some moral grandstanding, the better option for us is to relocate families to non-wartorn muslim countries, while simultaneously ending the welfare state, so that we can embrace diversity more readily.
>>
>>56674848

OP is Macquarie Hong Kong Dong.

He is jelli because an American girl he wanted to bang, at the Macquarie office in Hong Kong, won't diddle his noodle.

Shut up, Hong Kong Macquarie Hong Kong fag. You'll never be Sydney and now you're just jelli because you thought you'd Toronto with and easy in.

Try not having the same name as 80 other "Wong Dong" at that office.
>>
>>56678824

Not that guy, but I feel like you don't really get the point. Nobody is saying christians didn't do this, just like nobody says whites didn't rock the native americans into oblivion. That is how humanity works, sometimes cultures fall and get conquered. That is perfectly natural.

It is also perfectly natural to respond to it happening to your culture with violence and hatred, just like how the indians did against whites when they realized what was happening.

Everyone is literally a hypocrite when it comes to this, they can stand outside and tell people something is wrong or right, but will do the same thing when it is their own in danger. Americans don't want to see America stuffed with non americans, because then this will stop being America.
>>
>>56676172
triggered much, faggot?
>>
>>56678950
>Why dont lefties GET that it doesnt matter if it was real or fake?
Cognitive dissonance. Makes it really hard to actually analyze a situation-- your mental processes just blank out, and keep doing a forcible jump to familiar and "approved" lines of thought.

I know from firsthand experience. I used to be a hardcore anarcho-capitalist libertarian as a teenager. You get a ton of cognitive dissonance when your core beliefs are basically designed to be contrarian, and your only compatriots are insufferable know-it-alls.

I see how the media is harnessing it-- it's such a powerful emotion and it's so easily switched on. I don't know if we can escape the hold these people have on us.
>>
>>56678862
>I am stupid but it is not my fault, it is the people I chose to associate with
Poor damage control. 3/10
>>
>>56679056
In some severe edge cases, maybe. For the most part you don't give drive-by NIGGER yelling.
But, if I can tell that you're black over the damned phone, that's a 99% chance you're a worthless nigger.
>>
>>56679191

No, reallly, he's a Macquarie Hong Kong Dong.

That's all he is. He just wants to move to Canada or the US or Australia or New Zealand.
If he's not Macquarie Fag then he's DeuscheBank Fag teying even harder.
>>
>>56677815

>I'm right because the passport is fake.
Whered you get your degree in checking the validity of passports?
>I'm done with this thread and fielding the clusterfuck of shit you're all throwing at the wall to pretend your religion deserves special treatment so we should keep this other religion out.
Okay 3 things.
1. Who thr fuck said anything about religion
2. Different religeons are entirely different belief systems. Thats like lumping socialism with capitilism cause i mean they are both just ideologies
3. Im not religous i dont think we should pander to christfags either

>We will beat you with this stick until every last person in this country under the age 30 refuses to take any of your dumb asses seriously, and that will include Muslims.
By the time that happens ill be stoned for beliefs anyway
>Have a great day.
Will do
>>
File: 1447782846638.jpg (426 KB, 784x1584) Image search: [Google]
1447782846638.jpg
426 KB, 784x1584
>>56674848
Just reply with this
>>
>>56678950
What matters is that all the terrorists were EU citizens and planned their attacks from Brussels. Some where using Syrian passports to travel between Syria and Europe. But none of them are Syrian, hence to use them as an example of why accepting Syrian immigrants is bad is fallacious.

What it shows is that border security was inadequate. The would-be terrorists are already living in your cities, becoming radicalised through alienation and internet indoctrination.
>>
>>56676607
What the hell are you saying? That pic applied almost exactly to OP's pic.
>>
>>56679634
>all that money
>doesn't fix teeth
is it like BO for indians? does he not even know there is a problem?
>>
>>56677004
That's not an ad hom. Read the sticky again.
>>
>>56677887
I like you.
>>
>>56675885
"Cinder to Cinder" video on yootuub
>>
>>56679981
The attackers used the channel of immigration which only exists to accept refugees
If refugees were not being accepted, they would have been unable to travel to Europe via this channel
>>
>>56678824
>this is what christians do and have done ALSO when their numbers get high enough. You just fucked your own argument AGAIN.

Actually, that just completely validates the comic in >>56677178.
>>
>>56677887
>im still searchong
FUCKING SAME.
for religieon somr people see just "moderation" but when people like harris or dawkins say this. Its such a huge cop out and avoiding the root issue.
Ethnic identity i have nothing.
>>
>>56680455
The attackers exploited the channel to move easily between Syria and Europe. If the channel didn't exist they would use a different method. Or not gone to Syria at all and just bombed Paris earlier.
>>
>>56680675
>If the channel didn't exist they would use a different method
but they /didn't/

suggests that the refugee channel is the easiest/least secure
>>
>>56677066
>>56677109
Utterly irrelevant- the person entered as a refugee.
>>
>>56680766
No shit they need to fix that clusterfuck.
>>
>>56677815
>I'm right because the passport is fake.
Whether the passport was real or fake is totally, utterly IRRELEVANT. The attackers were muslim.
>>
>>56675450
Point out the various forms of intolerance towards women and other religions by Islamic teachings.

Explain to her how they are a bunch of goat and boy fuckers that rape all day.

Someone post the damn video of the taxi driver talking about the mass butt fucking.
>>
>>56674848
In the very first panel, the author assumes you can simply "separate church and state". You literally cannot do that in Islam. The Qur'an literally has an in-built law book. Muslims are to follow these laws by the word, and are never to apply their personal interpretations. The other panels are literally all strawmen.
>>
>>56677959
>Christians just want a theocracy
Evidence though? Because only a tiny minority of them think a theocracy makes sense, and all the ones who do seem to be american to start with, whereas the overwhelming majority of muslims think sharia is a great idea.
>>
>>56680997
>were muslim

>weren't human
>>
>>56674848
Edit it to be about leftists fellating islam despite their rampant sexism and anti homosex
>>
>>56676172
Science is funny, mate. You just have no sense of humour regardless of what your occupation is.

No wonder you're on /pol/.
>>
>>56674848

Supports of Sharia (most Muslims) obviously don't believe in separation of church and state and will fight to install sharia law. Just because there is some part of the constitution that says x is meaningless. They also try to practice sharia law in parts of European countries right now and have districts that are under sharia law.

You should just explain to her what muslims believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeC2OLv_Fhw

Show her this video.
>>
>>56674848
>Having a Facebook
>Arguing on it

High School must be great, huh?

Listen, not many people on facebook go to look for a structured debate or witty retort.

They go to post pictures, get likes, and talk to people they barely know to only get five minutes of conversation and never form an actual human relationship.

Fuck off with this. Go do something productive. Don't waste your time debating a post everyone will forget by tomorrow.
>>
>>56675899
Jefferson's Letter to the Danburry Baptists

Just used it for an essay about the Scopes Trial

https://www.loc.gov/loc/lcib/9806/danpre.html
>>
>>56674848
You should just point out the one thing that image doesn't mention. There are extremists among that refugee population and you shouldn't accept refugees at the expense of national security until ISIS is taken care of.
>>
>>56674848
Christianity is a religion based on self determination and free will, Islam is not, Islam is the equivalent of Fascism.

Separating church and state will do nothing when a majority of the population is Muslim.

Nothing is stopping charity, the Constitution doesn't guarantee to look after everybody, so if you want to help, donate to charity.

Most Classic Liberals are against more war, thus less vets.

Planned Parenthood is propagating the increasing sexualisation of children, thus more abortions.

Healthcare is not a right and often a centralized health system is of a crap quality anyway, and increasing taxes strains the economy and creates poverty.

Any kind of social program creates a welfare state. There's a reason so many people are living in poverty at the moment, especially black people, because blacks mostly vote Democrat, thus poverty.

It's a vicious cycle of wanting to help. Any kind of increase in taxes, state intervention or state program inevitably creates a problem somewhere else, thus we'll try and address that issue, and make things even worse somewhere else. The solution? Stop.
>>
>>56681117
Did _I_ say that?

What next, calling me "racist"?
>>
>>56681448
>Any kind of social program creates a welfare state
That's a big jump, I mean't if any kind of government handout occurs, it creates a dependent population.
>>
>>56674848
How in the actual fuck will "separating church and state" cause Muslims to stop blowing themselves up

God damn I've always been an edgy atheist leftist but never in my life was I anywhere near as fucking stupid and insane as these new leftists
>>
>>56681492
I fixed it for you
>>
>>56677109

I think the problem here stems from the fact that you think Syrian passports are anything like biometric passports we have in Europe/USA

they're not.
>>
>>56681127

The left really hates the westboro baptist church, yet love muslims. Why though? It must be because the westboro baptist church does not hate gays enough. That's the only explanation it could be. Muslims hate gay people and mock them and protest them and berate them. The Westboro baptist church does this too, but the left hates them for it. It's because muslims go the extra step and kill gay people in addition to the things the westboro church does. You can ask a liberal, do you want members of the westboro baptist church in your town? They will say no. Do you want these people from Pakistan and Iran? They will say yes, they are good people unlike the westboro baptist church, yet in Pakistan and Iran and kill people for being homosexual. You see, maybe if the westboro baptist church killed gays, liberals would like them in their communities.

Liberals hate MRAs, but muslims. If only MRAs knew that stoning women for adultery or punishing them for being raped would make liberals love them..
>>
File: 1448427398734.png (929 KB, 2775x3750) Image search: [Google]
1448427398734.png
929 KB, 2775x3750
>>
>>56681607
OIC.

I disagree, they are human, just fucked up.
>>
>>56679634
And the thing about this image is, I would RATHER die out than be replaced during my lifetime with people who don't share my ideals and who destroy everything I made.
>>
>>56681967
You can stop shit posting Australia
>>
>>56676589

The last segment 4/4 of that pic is full-retard in terms of facts.
>>
>>56676800

You're a disgusting degenerate honey.

And a failure if you can't bag cock-hungry Chinese broads without having to pay for them.
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.