[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Don't we ask for a sovereign land?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: untitled-article-1446606055.jpg (17 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
untitled-article-1446606055.jpg
17 KB, 700x393
I know it will never work but still.
The PC Liberal shits all hate us and say that their is no place for us in modern day society.
We also hate them and could wish nothing more than to be separated from them.

Why not let both sides win?
Give the Racists
>Piece of land
>Free travel but no housing outside our reservation
>Free Trade so they don't boycott our goods
>No taxes (Sovereign)"why do you want racists money?"

How do you think it would go down?
>make the corporate/business tax 5%
to draw in jobs and money
>no jews spics or jigaboos
why would they want to live with racists?

idk what do you guys think?
>>
The only issue is that with no women the sovereign land would only last for a generation.

> Hey ladies want to come to a land of dirt roads

> No Gucci Stores for hundreds of miles

> No shopping malls

> No fancy restaurants

> No Starbucks

> A land where the only way to get by is with hard work

> Also none of your ideas will be valid
>>
>>56675660
Have you ever met a woman from a red state
>>
>>56675660
>I get my full understanding of women from /r9k/
>>
>>56673561
I can't remember who said it but someone from the alt right movement said if all white people move to one spot in America or even just the white Americans move there it's one big target that would end all hopes of a white victory in one blow.
>>
>>56673561
>asking to be free

That's not how freedom works
>>
>>56675660
You're an idiot. There are still plenty of girls out there from rural areas or red states that still believe in traditional gender roles, morals, religion, etc. It would be very easy to get them to come

All of the liberal degenerate women are the ones who went to college and whored around for 4 years
>>
>>56675660
Not all women are liberal cunts.
>>
>>56673561

Remember that one White nationalist dude that wanted to create an all-White town in Montana or North Dakota? I forget who he was, but Blacks vowed to move there and hassle everyone and appeal to the Feds if Whites tried to stop them. Diversity means chasing down the last White person, OP. They want to end White supremacy, and they can only so that when Whites are a minority and they got the launch codes to the nukes and they can defeat us.
>>
>>56673561
>implying America belongs to shitskins

This is the land of the white

Fuck the other two colors.
>>
>>56676319
That's why the South African government decommissioned all their nukes before the apartheid ended.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.