[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University Of Ottawa Bans Yoga Over Muh Culture Being Appropriated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
This is a joke right?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/university-ottawa-yoga-cultural-sensitivity-1.3330441
>>
File: image.jpg (513 KB, 800x1079) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
513 KB, 800x1079
ass
>>
>>56671390
Good.

They are degenerate as fuck. It's like wearing under wear in public.

Soulless women will not win, making good steps Canada.

I am impressed
>>
They are cannabilizing their own now
>>
File: 1447968180758.jpg (236 KB, 848x850) Image search: [Google]
1447968180758.jpg
236 KB, 848x850
LAND OF THE KEKS
>>
>>56671390
>muh land of the free
>>
>>56671477
way to read the article, dipshit
>>
>>56671477
No, "Yoga Pants" are still permitted. "Yoga" the exercise has been banned then that ban supported by their student union.
>>
>>56671447
lol epic
>>
>cultural appropriation

I really do not understand how this is a liberal anti-racist term.

Isn't this concept LITERALLY racial segregation?
>>
>>56671390
We should ban it because it's foreign, not because it is becoming non-foreign.
>>
>>56671390
Yoga was developed in the 60's.
>>
To be fair, what they call "yoga" here isn't yoga at all.

It'd be like if you went to India, took a "Christianity" class and the only thing you did in that class was use Shake Weights while running on a treadmill.
>>
>>56671590
No because as the article explains "Cultural appropriation is when a culture that's seen as an oppressor borrows or steals elements of a culture they're oppressing" So minorities can incorporate other culture's traditions all they like. Only white people are to be segregated.
>>
>>56671390
explanation here.

http://sfuo.ca/about-us/executives/
>>
>>56671637
I know! Taken from the same root word as Yoke as it was used for ONE sitting position when strapping horses together. Which makes it even more stupid.
>>
huh
just end it all now senpai
>>
I'll never understand the appeal of Yoga, to me it's just stretching and prayer for Atheists.

Why should I care again?
>>
>>56671447
Kill the commie cunt
>>
File: 1445742943194.jpg (54 KB, 549x551) Image search: [Google]
1445742943194.jpg
54 KB, 549x551
>>56671390

It seems that Canada has even more of these femicunts than we do, and the canucks seem to be spreading their butt cheeks for them.
>>
>>56671955
*shrug* It's good to stretch. And that's all it really is. Early 20th Century British Exercise Routines given a makeover from practitioners in India.
>>
File: with_the_look_of_disgust.jpg (5 KB, 190x153) Image search: [Google]
with_the_look_of_disgust.jpg
5 KB, 190x153
>>56672116
>*shrug*
>>
https://www.change.org/p/joyce-caldwell-ban-algebra-courses-at-university-of-ottawa
>>
>>56672113
It's not femicunts, it's SJW's trying to one up each other on being the MOST offended and therefore the most progressive for everyone to see and applaud them for.
>>
>>56672349
Ha! I say we go even further and campaign for the school president to be stripped of everything not from their culture. "Oh you need glasses? They're Chinese & that's cultural appropriation. Fork 'em over. You may be blind now but at least you're not offensive."
>>
>>56672113
>muh sojiny muthafucka
Should change muthafucka to something relevant, like "shitlord" or something.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.