[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get arrested for having a sip of beer at 20 years old >Land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
>Get arrested for having a sip of beer at 20 years old
>Land of the free
>>
>>56671276
be on a private domicile they can't ask your age.
Step on the sidewalk you done fucked up.
>>
>>56671276
>go to war with birds
>lose
>>
>>56671276
You can't get arrested for that, you dingus. They give you a ticket and you have to pay a fine, that's all. It's a misdemeanor. Now if you are breaking another law like public intoxication or drunk driving then you would definitely go to jail. However in most places if the cops bust a party of underage drinkers they would usually call parents before issuing a bunch of tickets everywhere.
>>
>>56671453
>open door after cops knock
>"Hello sir, we've had some calls in the area about.. wait, is that alcohol I smell?"
AM I BEING DETAINED?!
I'M A FREE SOVEREIGN CITIZEN, ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION, BLACK LIVES MATTER
>>
>>56671684
>open door
>>
Yeah, but I've heard people I don't like use this argument so I'm going to feign ignorance to how valid it is and belittle the issue.
>>
>>56671276
You can't get arrested for drinking or possessing alcohol while underage at all.
>>
>>56671276
I heard in Canberra it's illegal to have a beer and a cigarette at the same time in public.

We can't talk shit about any other country being a nanny state desu Bazza.
>>
>>56671276
>you just get a ticket nigger

>can't own guns in mad max world
>lol
>>
>>56671276
We have laws here that say you can't drink before 21 because, frankly, the general consensus is that you're fucking retarded coming out of your teen years and you need some time to mature before you reasonably get drunk.

I mean, we could argue that even at 21 you're still too retarded to drink, but the idea is that, by 21, you've learned enough self-control to not let things like drinking, smoking, and eating control your life.

You can see how far that gets most folks, anyway.

At any rate, you're better off steering clear of the alcoholic Jew, friend OP. It's meant to impair your judgment and distract you from doing something important with your life. So it's basically liquid /pol/.
>>
>>56671997
>old enough to let middle age men film you drinking multiple loads of sperm at 18
>but dont touch the alcohol!
>>
>>56671276
That's not true nationwide. For instance, Colorado has no minimum drinking age.
>>
>>56671276
>live on a continent with poison bugs the size of pitbulls
>can't own a gun
>>
>>56671684
>opening the door when they don't have a warrant or reason
It's like you're a nigger or something
>>
>>56671669
That depends on where you live. I sat in jail 5 times for under age drinking.
>>
File: 1444527558512.jpg (70 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1444527558512.jpg
70 KB, 640x472
>>56671276
Says the cunt who voted based Tony out of office and replaced him with a real life feminist
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (4 KB, 127x186) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
4 KB, 127x186
>be steve
>trust a stingray to operate on your heart
>>
File: 1447714777849.jpg (19 KB, 370x435) Image search: [Google]
1447714777849.jpg
19 KB, 370x435
>>56672132
At 18, the general consensus is that you've matured mentally and physically enough that you can make conscious sexual decisions about your body, including, but not limited to, drinking an entire cup of semen from multiple men.

Personally, I think if you're allowed to fuck, you should be allowed to drink, but if you look at the generation growing up now it becomes obvious why 21 is the legal drinking age in a lot of places. After that it then becomes obvious in hindsight, as someone 21+, why those kinds of laws are in place.

Because before the age of 21 you were retarded and still had no real self-control. Hell, you probably don't now, either.

At any rate, gotta pay the bills. If that means chugging down a cup of semen, at the age of 18, it's assumed that you're mature enough to make that kind of decision with your body.
>>
>>56672436
Cops have a duty to investigate. You're not legally obligated to open the door, but it's the polite thing to do. And it will save your door getting kicked in when they decide they heard sounds of distress.
>>
>>56671276
if you act respectful and not like a complete faggot noone is going to care
>>
>>56672795
>Not understanding how Westminster political systems work

Tony's party rolled him,not the general public.
>>
File: 1427626806814.gif (60 KB, 384x269) Image search: [Google]
1427626806814.gif
60 KB, 384x269
>>56671276
>have sip of beer at 20 years old
>call cops
>bartender gets arrested
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.