[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sports: the ultimate blue pill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 474x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 474x338
The mass blue pilling of America.

We've all seen these sportsfags.

>Monday at the cooler talks about sports incessantly.
>Sudden yelling or screaming "Fuck yeah!!!!" at public places while watching or listening to sportscast.
>In addition to 200 ESPN channels, they have additional "Sports Package" from Comcast or what ever fuck they pay 10% of their monthly salary to.
>Drives around in team logo or those faggy windows mini flags.
>You try to engage them in any conversation other than sports and their eyes glazed over.
>Knows the "stats" of players and seasons wins loses by heart better than his own bank accounts and his kids grades.

Sports is a fucking plague of modern America. None of these assholes are actually thinking people, they're lemmings like, and I wonder: do they like sports because they're dumb? Or sports makes them dumb?

Cheering for a tea because you are from the same city/state etc is truly a mass mind control implemented by those that wants to keep us dumb.
>>
>>56671145
>Sports is a fucking plague of modern America.
It's even worse over here. Much much worse. It's pretty much a global issue.
>>
>>56671145
Agreed
Country is fucked up and we should rise up and do something about it and I'd really like to help out with your revolution but I'm swamped

>Wednesday my middle school kid has a football game
>Thursday night the JV HS team plays
>Gotta watch my boy play varsity on Friday
>Saturday is college ball and there's some great rivalries that can't be missed
>Sunday is NFL day so don't even think about asking me to do any housework
>Thank baby Jesus we have Monday night football
>Which leaves me only Tuesday to place my bets for the following week
>>
>>56671145
you only explained why college sports are shit
nfl and mlb games and fanbases are much better
of course you're going to get the occasional lunatic fan but this is no different from the ultra-left wing/right wing

Either way you sound like a pathetic faggot that brings up points everyone already knew about but the few that didn't care
>>
>>56671145
I have never met a normal guy I'd hang out with who didn't like at least football or baseball.
>>
>>56671145
Sports are essentially the boomer version of video games. Just a simple past time for yet another dumbed down generation.
>>
>>56671145
Sports fans are the dumbest sheeps.
>>
>>56671145
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
>>
File: 1448258440590.jpg (27 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
1448258440590.jpg
27 KB, 510x498
>>56671145
Who cares that the niggers want to murder us all, WE GOT SPORTS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIiSm6sgrE
>>
File: tea_time_with_charles_pa.jpg (27 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
tea_time_with_charles_pa.jpg
27 KB, 464x261
>Cheering for a tea
>>
Panthers 10-0

I've been waiting 3 seasons for this. Fuck you, OP.
>>
They are. Sports fans are as annoying as hardcore Star Wars Fans or some other nerd shit. How can you go apeshit or get so mad when "your team" loses? It's all about money folks. Rich people owning "your team" and exchanging players like Pokemon cards for millions of dollars and a shitload of advertising and commercial in every sport game and uniform.

It's awful here when everyone riots in some football stadium because their shitty team owned by one of the richest people in the country lost.

It's cool to enjoy things like this but c'mon, at least be aware it's all bullshit that shouldn't be taken too seriously.
>>
File: 1447526132864.jpg (84 KB, 358x417) Image search: [Google]
1447526132864.jpg
84 KB, 358x417
Sports is non sexual kekold propaganda. Where else aside from xhampster ar you going to find a population of White men so entranced by what black men are up to?

Sports are for keks. Period.
>>
Also /sp/ has some of the worst memes desu
>>
>>56671145
>Sports is a fucking plague of the modern western world
Ftfy
>>
>>56672680
That's why you illegally (or legally if you aren't in 'Murrica) bet on games and make free money off of other people's work
>>
>>56672799
Why do you think I like watching the German Bundesliga and British football leagues below the BPL?
All white, all enjoyable football.
Your point is one of several reasons I stopped watching American football, fucking had enough watching a bunch of niggers running around on a field just like I got tired of watching a bunch of spics and niggers playing baseball. Sports in basically anywhere except Germany has turned into, "you're white so you're not good enough because all these shitskins are so good at it that means white players don't have a spot and therefore you should do something else with you life."
Hockey is the only sport that still has yet to be cucxd but there are now 4 niggers in the NHL so it's seeing the first signs of death that will come in 40 years
>>
Wow, so much betas in one thread. Don't get mad at people who have different interests than you.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (23 KB, 153x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
23 KB, 153x200
>>
>panem et circenses
>>
File: 1444190768155.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1444190768155.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
>this thread

So, what do you guys do in your free time? Sit at home and sort your shirts by color?

I mean, you sound like real boring fucks who declare everything that isnt tapwater degeneracy.
>>
So many faggots in this topic brah...

How the fuck do you even hate on sports when you grow up watching the game with your dads and...

oooooooooh
>>
>>56671145

i'm pretty much a fake sports fan. i've been a yankees "fan" since the mid 90's. i watch less than half their games (in the background) and very shallowly follow their news during the off season. it's really just so i can have something to talk about with the seriously crazy baseball fans out there. plus i've been doing fantasy football the past few years, again just so i can "fit in." it's annoying but there's no way around it. if you can't talk sports you're a fucking weirdo around here (NY area).
>>
File: ketchup.jpg (98 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
ketchup.jpg
98 KB, 600x549
>>56672949
You best not be talking about 2008-2012 /sp/

2013-2015 sucks shit though
>>
>>56671145
Sports are ultimately just another tv show anon; it's like a soap opera/reality show for dudes. As for people making small-talk about it, it's like talking about the weather. What do you chit-chat about, faggot? Philosophy, politics and religion?
>>
>>56671145
Its the easiest thing for two guys who know nothing about each other to talk about. Its also fun to give people a hard time about their team losing and shit like that. Obviously its pointless entertainment, but you sound like a retard for getting mad at others for enjoying it.
>>
>>56673736
lmao. Only betas watch sports. Sure, you can better watching them if you actually play, but no one fucking does, no one who watches sports at least
>>
But sports are fun I can't think about this shit all day. Strategy and skill mate. It's fun.
>>
>>56675172
KEK more like only beta anime hipster faggots projecting alpha on 4chan would even consider posting "only betas watch sports."
>>
>>56672318

I am happy that at least one other person beat me to it before I opened this thread.

Bread and circuses OP. Decline of west etc etc, Rome 2 memes etc etc.
>>
Getting some mates together for a friendly game is one of the best things ever. Good exercise and good times.

You're right about professional sports though.
>>
>>56671145

Pretty true. ALL dumb people I've met in life, we're heavily into sports. They're far worse than vidya gamers.
>>
is hockey & baseball respectable /pol/ ?
>>
agree completely
>>
File: 1439872609812.jpg (5 KB, 256x273) Image search: [Google]
1439872609812.jpg
5 KB, 256x273
>>56674952
>mon visage quand /sp/ is dead now
>>
bread and circus
>>
>>56675743
I really enjoy baseball, I used to play as a kid and in high school, but a lot of Americans seem to hate it.

What's the deal with that?
>>
>>56673573
I think I finally understand why my dad likes nascar
>>
>>56671145
GATORS

WHERE

WE

@

?
>>
all I have to say is

FOOTY FOOTY FOOTY FUCKIN FOOTY FOOTY FOOTY

Yes sports is degenerate and holds people down.
>>
I love hockey because it is an opiate.

It's fast paced, I can drink at a bar alone and watch it and no one questions it, and I can forget how fucked up the world is for 60+/- minutes.

Can't do that with anything else.
>>
File: roidgut.jpg (72 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
roidgut.jpg
72 KB, 500x680
>>56676343
playing a sport is fine. My union job has company softball teams with a paid ump. It's fun as fuck. being a sports /fan/ is just sitting on chair getting fat on beer and pizza watching others be athletic
>>
>>56671145
I agree with OP. I'll never admit IRL because it would make me sound like a massive faggot, but it's true.
>>
Alpha males are interested in sports. Sports are a symbolic representation of warfare. It is a way to channel violence and primal instincts to dominate an enemy.

It has a similar function for society as theater used to have. Catharsis.

True, a lot of alpha males are also stupid. But show me a dominant, non-passive male, and I'll show you a sports fan, generally.

My iq is in the 130 range (not a genius, but pretty good) and I love to play and watch sports.
>>
Just... I mean you know log in your eye first stone etc. and other great hits by Rabbi Yeshua.

We're pretty degenerate just being on Fortune.
>>
File: 1381343849286.jpg (3 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1381343849286.jpg
3 MB, 3000x3000
>>56676617
or worse
>>
>>56676876
>that fucking thread

only thing that beat it was all the football instructional tapes with jerry sandusky on youtube that include kids that he fucked
>>
>>56671145
Agreed. Is playing sports degenerate though?
>>
>>56675064
>>56673736

>Muh interests!
>Muh socializing topics!
>I need a way into chatting up strangers
>I need to be accepted!
>What else can I do with sooo much free time huh? I cant read, too selfish to contribute to causes, too lazy to build or innovate shits, so I watch sports! Hurrr durrrr

Sportsfags, you are to blame for America's downfall and SJWs rise. Because you don't guve a shit, cowardice, lazyness, apathy.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (30 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
30 KB, 576x324
>>56672799
>find a population of White men so entranced by what black men are up to?

I'm a Patriots fan. Joke is on you.

Three of their best players (Brady, Edelman, and Gronkowski) are white.

The New England Patriots are the official NFL team of the white man.
>>
>>56672799
Isn't it? fawning over a certain quarterback, trembling when meeting their favorite nigger basketball dunker, watching other sweaty men doing vigorous activities that have zero bearing to thier own wellbeing whether winning or loosing, caring about so and so's season scores, asking their wives or gfs to get signatures, it IS an activity for betas and keks.

Fuck NFL, NHL, NBA, and whatever other stupid leagues exists out there that ursurp the remaining spare money and time and dumbing everyone down.
>>
>>56671145
Sports are the same as video games or tv shows. It's fine for entertainment (although I have yet to watch a single sports game this year), but it has the potential to be bad if you go too far with it.
>>
>>56677150
no
>>
>>56676876
What the fuck.

I'm reading the pdf.

What the fuck.
>>
>>56677150
Not at all, it's watching them mindlessly and becoming a rabid sports fanboy that's bad
>>
>>56679446
It's great stuff isn't it.

No better way to start your day than with a healthy dose of crazy.
>>
You guys don't know how good you have it in your country. Fußball is one of the most boring and uneventful sports. The only fun thing about it is hearing what the ultras and hooligans do after the match.

>my team plays tonight
Most of the players of that team are not even from the city or state their team origins in, why say it is 'your team' when you could just scramble all players and barely notice a difference?

>I enjoy having a good time with my mates
Great, but your hobby shouldn't be the only point you have knowledge about. Try to realise that most people do not care about it, so you don't have to mention it all the time.

>people who wear merchandise shit
Basically same as above, it is just a bunch of players from different states and nations which are swapped regularly - not a real team but a mix of investments.

Also I cringe hard when I see people glue stickers of their 'ultras' groups somewhere, as if there would be any use at all in doing so. Completely unnecessary.

>inb4 no fun

I have fun with my own hobbies, but it is not the first thing I mention to new people, it is not something the media covers every single day, it is not something I would wear merchandise of (if there would be any) and it is actually different than just watching TV and get drunk, which football here basically is.

Fuck footfools.
>>
>>56677765
Except it's still full of niggers.
>>
File: Brazilian Kryptonite.webm (3 MB, 1012x568) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian Kryptonite.webm
3 MB, 1012x568
>>56680051
But what about when you committed the ballocaust?
>>
>>56680682
classico
>>
File: Madotsuki.full.1226627.jpg (130 KB, 800x666) Image search: [Google]
Madotsuki.full.1226627.jpg
130 KB, 800x666
>>56671145
NC
>Two great schools that field great basketball programs
>Go into any room in anyplace and declare "Duke sucks!" and you'll be mauled by half the room
>People will avoid Duke university because "it's my rival team!" and go to a shittier college instead
>People routinely avoid going to and shit on my uni for a lack of a football program / shitty b-ball team

US General
>Schools drain amazing amounts of money into football
>Routinely take in athletes of sub-par academic skill
>These people get half to full ride scholarships for playing a sport
>Funneled into useless / easy majors or majors heavily associated with sports such as a BA in Kinesiology
>>
>>56671145
I enjoy sports for the sake of entertainment. Because that's what it is, entertainment. I can watch it and have fun,

I'm not going to be fucking jaded existentialism dunce.
>>
>>56677765
>tfw Raiders fan
>tfw Derek Carr and Seabass are the only real popular white guys on this team
>>
>>56680682
>we
Half of those guys were not even german and this country did not talk about anything else for atleast 2 weeks even though everybody saw it. Also some shitty folk singer and some sellout punk band were played nonstop in the radio tv etc because of that event.
>>
i love the people that go out of their way to tell you they hate sports or don't watch sports.
>>
File: 1385501792657.gif (1 MB, 320x242) Image search: [Google]
1385501792657.gif
1 MB, 320x242
>>56681454
Sucks to be you. That webm is all you really need to see.

I know exactly where you're coming from though. Over the last 10 years or so soccer has become increasingly popular here which is really just an indicator how much less white we're getting.
>>
File: laughingbros.jpg (83 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
laughingbros.jpg
83 KB, 500x610
>>56671145
>mfw I go to Florida and see bros like that all the time with their dip cups and Sperrys
>>
>>56681381
Good goy.. I mean what a patriotic American! BTW have you purchased the latest sports league sanctioned merchandise? Only 99.99 for an authentic jersey! Show your team color!

Fag.
>>
File: Barclays Center.jpg (2 MB, 1990x1494) Image search: [Google]
Barclays Center.jpg
2 MB, 1990x1494
>>56676494
I know that feel
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.