[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on police officers at large? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: police_officers.jpg (39 KB, 512x355) Image search: [Google]
police_officers.jpg
39 KB, 512x355
What is /pol/'s opinion on police officers at large?
I'm training to be one because my parents were junkies and I don't want anybody to have to suffer through that
>>
>>56670988
You can do your job without being a dick. It will most likely wear on your psyche.
>>
>>56670988
American police are trained as military. Shoot in the face sort it out later.

Everywhere else they are at worst power hungry duchebags.
>>
>>56670988
As a police officer how do you think you will keep junkies from being junkies?
>>
>>56671422
By selling some clean cut H duhh
>>
>>56671422
I've come to the realization thata after living with them my whole life people who are so addicted to drugs it's not a moral failing on their part it's more of a health problem. They have a disease and should be treated for it, addicts aren't the enemy. Every scumbag who sells shit to people, ruining their lives while the dealer gets rich. The police Vancouver are corrupt as fuck. Most of the drugs coming to Canada come through our ports and they do nothing to stop it
A newspaper article came out earlier this year exposing 30 Hells Angels working at the Port and NOTHING was done.
TL;Dr Im gonna go after drug dealers hard instead of focusing on the addicts
>>
>>56670988
you know you can skip all the bullshit and just tattoo FAGGOT across your forehead
>>
>>56671422
Not saying this will stop all drugs everywhere but it will make a difference in my hometown
>>
>>56670988
Egotistical cokeheads mostly acting as revenue officers for the treasury, client pushers for private prisons, and house servants for rich people to keep undesirables out of their neighborhoods and businesses lest the property value decrease.
>inb4 edgy
My father was a cop for 30 years and saw the dirtiest shit imaginable.
>>
>>56670988
Take the word justice seriously. I hope you were raised with morality, dont lie, dont abuse power, and actually do good. If you can do those things I implore you to become a cop.
>>
>>56670988
Aussie coppers are usually fat cunts on a power trip and outwardly hostile even if you've done nothing wrong.

>Walk into the local cop shop in a dress shirt and jeans
>Bitch at the desk barely even looks at me "Here to sign in for parole?"
>"No I need to speak to Officer Cuntface because my mum died yesterday in a car accident"
>Officer Cuntface is another fat woman with a bad attitude in a room of middle aged men sitting around in ballistics vests with all their weaponry on in a semi-rural town where the only crime is kids smoking weed

Yeah nah, cops can get fucked.
>>
I think it depends on the officer. I dislike police brutality whether against white or black (it actually happens more to whites).

I think police officers have stressful jobs, but IMO they should be paid more and should have more education than they do. I think this would lead to safer communities and less instances of violence from police.

Though, I see your Canadian, so that's different. I do think the violence in US departments now is a result of military vets getting preferential treatment.

Cops won't stop drug abuse. After all, part of the thrill of doing drugs initially is evading authority.
>>
>>56670988
Basic issue is that since 9/11, theyve been lionized and made into heroes-by-default.
A lot of the guys involved in these fairly unambiguous shootings against black people have been doing this shit for years but are so old fashioned that they dont realize they're on camera all the time.
At this point, particularly in cities like Chicago, the cops are basically just another gang like the dindus they shoot, the difference being we pay them to protect us and they barely do that a lot of the time.
Granted there are good cops who are good at their job, the willingness of any branch to come down on one of their own is too little for the shit that goes on.
This shit in Chicago is pretty bad. As bad as the black populations can be, the times they are shot in these high-profile cases are usually for shit that isnt worth sending someone to non-existence for.

So overall, okay but lets not kid ourselves how most PDs are run
Also, for once in my life, Im thankful to Captcha:
>comfy turkey pick
>>
>>56672013
It won't work. So long as there is a big enough demand, there will be a market for it and the risk premiums will get high enough to attract somebody else. There will be a demand.

>>56672683
Albuquerque cops shoot people in the back because they dared to turn around while holding a spoon.
>>
It's going to red pill you really fucking fast. You're basically going to go from normal to having most of the general public not being able to understand you in about a year.

You'll be dealing with the most awful people in our society doing the most awful things. All the time. They'll spit on you, curse at you, try to kill you, and try to stab you with disease-infected needles. You'll see heartbreaking shit all the time. You're going to become the societal garbageman, and leftist pussies who have never left the suburbs are going to curse you and tell you how to do your job the whole time.

It's a really hard job and you see cops burning out and becoming alcoholics all the time. If you can help it, try to get assigned to somewhere white.
>>
>>56670988
Them, niggers and the rich should have to fight each to the death in a coliseum for our entertainment
>>
>>56670988
Police are good at enforcing traffic laws, but will never capture the people that vandalized my car or stole my radio. They aren't particularly friendly either. Just all based off of my experience.
>>
>>56670988
What kind of experience are you expecting to be required to become a cop? Im 24 and it's my ultimate life goal to be one. I would do it for free believe it or not. How tall are you friend and where in Canada? im in Toronto
>>
I believe it's a very noble calling at its core - but the system is corrupt as fuck, so in the end, I'm ambivalent towards active officers.

Specially the ones in my country, of course, but in yours too.

Power corrupts, and if you're a cop and are enough of a good person not to be corrupt to begin with, other cops, more senior officers, and simply the passage of time will end up corrupting you. So I kinda... believe not anyone should be allowed to be a cop, that only those who can prove to be incorruptible should be allowed... but it can't be helped.

I wanted to be a cop when I was a kid. But I don't anymore. Sure as fuck I wouldn't be able to change the system.

By the way, go watch Confessions of a Dog. It's a fantastic cop movie about corruption in the japanese police force.
>>
>>56670988

>my life or my parents lives were ruined by drugs
>I wanna get a job where I can ruin people's lives for doing drugs.

You can say you want to do it to stop the dealers and smugglers, but in reality, the like 98% majority of the time you'll just be arresting your parents and making orphans out of kids like yourself. You seem like a good guy who means well, but I'd give it some more thought desu senpai.
>>
>>56670988
sounds like you're basing your life too much around the subliminal by-product of your parent's actions. i feel like you'd spend your whole day thinking about your parents while trying to bust other people
>>
>>56670988
>wants to be a cop because parents need to be babysat by the government

Hey, you wanna help junkies. Why not be a doctor. You wanna ruin people's lives. Be a law enforcer that locks people in prisons for putting substances in their own grown adult bodies.

Drug war is a failure

Adults should be able to do whatever the Fuck they want to themselves

Don't be a fucking law enforcer
>>
>>56670988
I live in a rural area. So the only time you see a cop is when they are giving you a speeding ticket or otherwise doing annoying things and ruining your day.

But if I lived in the city or something with a bunch of niggers around I would see how they would be useful and good to have around.
>>
County cops and sheriffs are pretty cool guys. City cops tend to be fucking assholes, then again I guess I would be too if I had to put up with dindus robbing liquor stores every 10 minutes.

I'm not a bootlicking asshole, and I think it is very easy for police to abuse their power in the United States. But I'm also not a retard on a crusade against law enforcement. I realize most of you guys are good people with a hard job, the assholes just kinda ruin it for everyone else.

Good luck, OP. Shoot some Traybooboos for me
>>
>>56674493
Right because of all the violent crimes being committed.

Which brings us into my next rant. Law enforcers should be used for violent offenders only and the extent they should be used would vary greatly.

Don't need cops killing people for stupid barley violent scuffles.
>>
>>56674634
Boy are you mistaken
>>
>>56674676
no, but part of "the state" claiming to be "the state" is a monopoly on the use of force to settle disputes.

Part of that social contract jazz, that regardless of ones opinion of it, is accepted by the masses as the natural order.
>>
>>56674634
Small town cops have absolutley nothing to do all day. So the second they get a fucking don't turn right violation. They go ape shit.

City cops typically don't even give a fuck about shit like that. For the reason you just listed, they're so busy they don't have the fucking time.
>>
>>56670988
I love the police. Everytime I talk to an officer ive a good time. The few times I actually needed the police they were there and were very polite, competent and overall amazing.

It's sad that so much people hate you guys. I guess it part of that cultural marxism thing
>>
>>56670988
I've always found that if people don't make their job difficult then they're easy to get along with and won't bother you. Unfortunately libtards don't understand this, the am I being detained videos are fucking hilarious.
If you're training to be a cop then don't take shit from people that are obviously junkies or the dumbass kids that hang around train stations or shopping malls. Other then that don't be a cunt to regular working people just because you can.
>>
>>56674704
>>56674843
I've lived in a small town/city (20,000-30,000) for all my life. The county cops and sheriffs don't ticket for shit. It's always the state troopers who do that shit. County cops just sit on ass all day and take pretty pictures for the billboards, and as we both said, the city cops are busy shooting niggers.
>>
>>56674439
Did you even read my comment? The addicts here are VICTIMS not to be criminalized. Fuck the niggers who sell that shit. Niggers in the technical term, like anybody can be a nigger just it's mostly blacks in the US
>>
>>56670988

state sponsored dindus with an incredibly strong union to cover up any wrongdoing
>>
>>56676139

It doesn't work like that though brother. You don't get to pick which laws you enforce. You can try, and Godspeed if you go out and try to actually be what a cop should be, but they'll eventually dump you for it.
>>
>>56675958
But you are an edgy teenager.
>>
To everyone thinking I'm gonna be the usual Hitler youth in blue most American cops are, you're dead wrong. I'm going to be a GOOD cop. You know, actually investigating shit and drawing evidence and psychological based conclusions instead of just shooting niggers
>I am also not white
>>
>>56670988
Shoot the Junkies, end their suffering.
>>
I was thinking of a career in law enforcement after getting a taste for it in the army.
Good luck, OP.
>>
>>56676327

Lick my sack
>>
The open-palmed bitch slapping hand at the end of the government extendo arm. They are grunts and thugs for the most part. This is because police officers are in high demand and there are retards with GEDs and community college who will line up to do it.

The would-be good cops don't get into the field because they are underpaid, and to oppose the corruption of the government institution lands you on the wrong side of said institution

In USA crime is not that bad so the police do their job, but unfortunately the police are NOT your friend. And the liberal media that demonizes them makes them more and more insensitive to your safety.
>>
maybe 15% of pol will condemn police while they sleep across a line of police that keeps the shitty parts of town from flooding outward.

These people are mostly late 20s, greasy haired tweakers with a "sleeper car" (aka:90 something Honda civic with some bullshit thrown in it) and are butt hurt about there 13+ speeding tickets they got zooming their faggot mobiles down the street at 90 mph to prove how much goodgoy money they wasted faggoting up their faggot mobiles to reach levels of faggotry previously unknown to mankind.

They are a mouthy minority here, they latch onto "cop hate threads" like brown on shit.

One is about to call me a bootlicker. At this point "bootlicker" is to them as "muh dick" is to blacks.

That being said, yea some cops are dicks, but 90% if a cop is being a dick it's because he's talking to so shithead blowhard.
>>
>>56676892

>muh projections

eat shit, bootlicking shill
>>
>>56676783

Nail on head
>>
I've never personally had many problems with cops because I'm not a brain-dead retard, being white helps.

That being said I do think they get away with shit they shouldn't
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.