[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's right about everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12
File: bs.png (306 KB, 690x771) Image search: [Google]
bs.png
306 KB, 690x771
Free healthcare fixes the bloated healthcare system and saves money, free college creates more employable people, infrastructure spending creates jobs, $15/hour minimum wage ensures that people with jobs can afford to live above the poverty line, breaking up big banks prevents future economic catastrophes, legalizing marijuana saves on policing and jailing costs. All these combined will create a prosperous scenario for America.

You're welcome.

Sincerely,
Justin Trudeau
>>
DUDE
>>
>>56670933
FREE SHIT
>>
>>56670857
i got ~92% iirc
would elect into office/10
>>
>>56670986
LMAO
>>
>>56670857
>90 percent taxes
>supports bans on scary looking weapons

fuck off kike
>>
>the gibmedat candidate for white people
>>
>>56670857

> 100%

Do you agree with his stance on GMOs and Nuclear power?
>>
>>56670857
Show your work, Gordy. Just saying "it works" means as much as any other liberal idea on paper -nothing
>>
File: isidewith.png (194 KB, 702x491) Image search: [Google]
isidewith.png
194 KB, 702x491
>>56670857

Bernie advocates increasig the US debt to a minimum of 45 trillion dollars by the end of his first term.

And he's proud of that.

As a libertarian, I'm considering voting bernie just to watch the US Federal Govt implode and die.

End result: more power to citizens and local govt.
>>
>>56670857
Free college education already exists, it's called a fucking library.
>>
>>56670857
and how will you fund all this?
slave labor?
>>
File: chart.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17 KB, 480x400
Fellow social democrat Canadian here. Feel the Bern.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 460x259
>>56671437
>Canadian
>voting at all in US elections
>>
>>56671751

>Implying the majority of Canadians aren't also US citizens
>>
>>56670857
No government bureaucracy is notorious for resulting in shitty care. You'll get 6 month long wait lines and subpar service to be cost neutral.

No it doesn't. A retard with a business degree is still unemployable.

It does, but who is proposing cutting infrastructure spending? Trump has a Wall. Sanders probably wants to build monuments to BLM.

No it doesn't. People will just hire fewer employees or employ more illegal spics to make up the difference.

It causes lending to halt. Not that it matters in reality, but I'm sure wall street will find a reason to panic over that.

It does. I think the next president will end up legalizing marijuana regardless of their party.

There are still more issues unaddressed. How can such a kek manage US foreign policy? Why hasn't he dealt with the fact that his numbers don't add up? What makes you think the government is capable of running anything?
>>
>>56672038
We are? Why has no one told me?
>>
>>56672205
Infrastructure refers roads and bridges, not monuments you dolt.
>>
File: 1441849835855.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1441849835855.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>56672038
>Majority of Canadians US citizens
Never leave Toronto faggot
>>
Know what else would fox the education system? Absolutely no federal or state aid for anything not stem or English. Want an art degree? I would suggest findin two jobs. Working enough to pay for a degree may actually cure your liberal tendencies. Had to take out loans for your degree? Enjoy working at Starbucks until you die just to not declare bankruptcy.
>>
>>56670857
Wait, you agree with Hillary more than Hillary does.
>>
>>56672305
I'm aware. I'm also saying that literally every other candidate wants to preserve or improve infrastructure spending. Sandberg has no distinguishing qualities in that market.
>>
File: 1447632251630.jpg (27 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1447632251630.jpg
27 KB, 343x343
>>56670857
>>
>>56670857
>>56670857
>gun grabbing kike

yeah nah
>>
>>56672205

Everything in this post is, without exception, wrong. You're the reason I can't trust the electorate to make any sort of rational decision whatsoever.
>>
File: Untitled.png (279 KB, 850x744) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
279 KB, 850x744
I STAND WITH RAND
>>
>>56672707
>I'm incapable of providing counterclaims and arguments

Getting buttflustered, Berniekek?
>>
>>56672573
The difference is he'll actually do it.
>>
>>56670857
$15 per hour isn't above the poverty line
>>
File: RAND.png (475 KB, 776x1215) Image search: [Google]
RAND.png
475 KB, 776x1215
This is my first time back in /pol/ since the 2012 election. I haven't been following this much, but it looks like I'm still a lolbertarian.

Paul4Life
>>
>>56670857
Breaking up big banks are the only logical thing. Basically all of the other things just prove he has no concept of basic math. In 2014 McDonald's made $7.9 billion in worldwide profit. Raising the minimum wage to $15 would add $8.13 billion in wage expense.
http://news.mcdonalds.com/Corporate/Press-Releases/Financial-Release?xmlreleaseid=123060
http://247wallst.com/jobs/2013/07/31/the-wage-hike-to-15-would-cost-mcdonalds-8-billion/

Annual health care in the US is $3.8 trillion
http://www.forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2014/02/02/annual-u-s-healthcare-spending-hits-3-8-trillion/
20.2 million college students this year at average tuition and fees is $324 billion.

http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=372
https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/pay-for-college/college-costs/college-costs-faqs
>>
Sanders is the only candidate that doesn't lick the oligarch's boots.
>>
I'd definitely rather him than Hillary to be honest family
>>
>>56673214
The difference is, he'll be shut down by congress when he realizes that the House and Senate are not as mentally deficient as young liberals.
>>
>>56670857
>Free healthcare fixes the bloated healthcare system
I thought I had a broken rib last week
Went to family doctor and he prescribed a chest X-ray
Went later that same day and received X-ray

Tell.me when you can receive this kind of immediate attention and not be an animal in Canada
>>
>>56673608
>Breaking up big banks are the only logical thing
You don't even need to break up the big banks.
All you need to do is kill the Federal reserve and remove fractional reserve banking something Sanders will never do because he doesn't support these positions.
Rand Paul is the only anti Fed candidate right now
>>
>>56670857
You should support Trump. He thinks that the current year is 2015.
>>
>>56670857
I will have to respectfully disagree
>Free healthcare fixes the bloated healthcare system and saves money
It's not free, we are paying for it with taxes. Open the free market so insurance companies outbid each other for the lowest price.

>free college creates more employable people
When everyone has a degree, it no longer has value. Also it isn't free.

>infrastructure spending creates jobs
Putting the government in more debt for a small potential in job growth is not the correct path to making jobs.

>$15/hour minimum wage ensures that people with jobs can afford to live above the poverty line
The poverty line grows with minimum wage. Individuals can already afford to live above the poverty line, the problem arises when they consider luxury items as essentials. Flipping burgers is not intended to be a life-long career.

>breaking up big banks prevents future economic catastrophes
This is all speculation without evidence. I can't really knock you on it because the right has similar views in regards to banks failing.

>legalizing marijuana saves on policing and jailing costs
This is correct however it is not sustainable grounds to elect a president by. This is indicative of the Bernie supporters general attitude. They care more about social issues and less about economic issues, foreign affairs and free market trade.
>>
>>56673513
Reddit has taken over with their Trump memes

Run away
>>
>>56674131
I think you mean they are bought and paid for by billionaires and corporations.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 750x1247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 750x1247
TRUMP/RAND 2016
BUILD WALL, READ CONSTITUTION
>>
>>56674705
Are you kidding? Bernie supporters care about economic issues more than anyone. We want to end the the extreme concentration of wealth to the top 1%. Income inequality is one of his top issues.
>>
File: tfwtrump.png (181 KB, 864x414) Image search: [Google]
tfwtrump.png
181 KB, 864x414
>>56670857
>tfw siding with trump
>>
>>56672205
>No government bureaucracy is notorious for resulting in shitty care. You'll get 6 month long wait lines and subpar service to be cost neutral.
You're already paying way above average for your health care and it's still shit

>No it doesn't. A retard with a business degree is still unemployable.
A retard with a business degree is more employable than a retard without one.

>it does, but who is proposing cutting infrastructure spending? Trump has a Wall. Sanders probably wants to build monuments to BLM.
Every US government since at least WWII has been cutting infrastructure spending. It's been seriously underfunded for a long time. Half your bridges and dams are a safety risk lol.

>No it doesn't. People will just hire fewer employees or employ more illegal spics to make up the difference.
But if they can just reduce the workforce why aren't they already doing it? And perhaps there should be a say for the illegals to get citizenship so the employers wouldnt be able to pay below minimum wage

>It causes lending to halt. Not that it matters in reality, but I'm sure wall street will find a reason to panic over that.
What? Your not making any sensible argument.

>it does. I think the next president will end up legalizing marijuana regardless of their party.
Do you seriously see any of the conservatives supporting legalisation?
>>
File: wut.png (35 KB, 884x226) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
35 KB, 884x226
this shit is requited in California
>>
>>56675354
>A retard with a business degree is more employable than a retard without one.

Have you seen the quality of mushbrains being produced by college today? Most suport Bernie Sanders for god's sake!
>>
File: k.png (443 KB, 697x1253) Image search: [Google]
k.png
443 KB, 697x1253
>>56670857
what a surprise
>>
>>56674811
Also, the numbers still don't add up for Bernie's plans. You could take 100% of the money from every billionaire in the world and you still wouldn't be able to get all of the free shit that you think you can get.
>>
>>56675932
faggot
>>
>>56671138
WEED
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.