[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rubio a cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Did he just say Putin is a gangster?? So, if US wants a nuclear holocaust you should vote Rubio??

>also, accept refugees
>>
he looks tired. Trump was right, he's a lightweight
>>
>>56670677
He calls Putin a "gangster."

Who is this fucking clown.
>>
>>56670735
but they keep shilling him though.. what will US do if he becomes the republican presidential candidate?
>>
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4629873547001/rubio-if-threatened-us-must-respond-and-defend-turkey/?playlist_id=2114913880001#watch-live

^sauce, also they say Trump is the reckless candidate :) But when Rubio calls the leader of a nuclear force a "gangster" its nothing.
>>
>>56670824
Vote for Sanders.
>>
>>56671036
>vote for sanders
>croatian flag
sanders fags proven imbecils
>>
>>56670677

He's just plagiarizing Trump, who's been calling Putin a gangster since the beginning.
>>
>>56671265
>He's just plagiarizing Trump, who's been calling Putin a gangster since the beginning.

Thats not true. Trump respects Putin and he always says they'll get along just fine.
>>
I dislike any russophobic candidate not because I like Russians or Putin but because they offer no direct threat to us and it's useless saver rattling against a country we should be allied with.

Trump said he would talk to Putin and that he's a great guy. That's good enough for me
>>
>>56670677
>Rick Fucking Rubio

Neocon shill of the highest order.
Obama was the black face of the new world order, he's passing the baton to the brown dude.

Hillary is the vag face should she win
>>
>>56670804

Just another stooge for Neocon Jews.

>>56671265

Negative. He's saying what his Jewish advisors have told him to say, the same reason McCain and other goyim have said it.
>>
>>56670677
>Implying he isnt
The man is KGB ffs there isn't a person with that job title who isn't a gangster
>>
>>56671441
>Getting along means you can't have a negative opinion of someone
You clearly know nothing about respecting your opponents
>>
>>56672558
even if he was, is it clever to say it out loud?? Shouldn't he be diplomatic in such statements?
>>
anyways, cant wait for the new republican debate. Trump and Cruz will destroy this facebook/jew sponsored cunt.
>>
>>56672719
um, why?
Do you think Putin gives a fuck?
Have you heard all the shit that Obama talked about Putin?
>>
>>56670677
Well Putin is a gangster but he is a nationalist one, we need a gangster not the guy who'd buy the crack like we have now. We should work WITH Putin in Syria.
>>
File: gangster-of-love.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gangster-of-love.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Gangster? Yeah. Gangster of love.
>>
>>56670677
would someone edit JUST hair on this pic?
His facial expression and eyes are perfect for it
>>
>>56671117
You asked "what will US do if he becomes the republican presidential candidate?"
He responded that they will "Vote for Sanders"
Learn English, you stupid slavnigger.
>>
>>56670677
Don't worry, nobody is voting for Rubio....
>>
>>56672873
>um, why?
because they are a nuclear power in alliance with China and India. And nobody ever won a war against them. Ask Hitler and Napoleon.

>>56673002
oh. yeah. no need to insult me, its a honest mistake.
>>
>>56673162
>because they are a nuclear power in alliance with China and India. And nobody ever won a war against them. Ask Hitler and Napoleon.
How is that related?
Rubio didn't say he's going to war.
We think Xi Jinping is a despot and frequently say awful things about him, but we don't blow him up.
>>
>>56670677
Marco Rubio is happy the Paris attacks happened
>http://gawker.com/marco-rubio-isnt-happy-the-paris-attacks-happened-but-1744055806
>>
>>56670677
>implying gangsters just happen to have thousands of nuclear warheads just lying around

Rubio is just another establishment cunt. He just took the place of Jeb in this election since the GOP found that people still don't like the Bushes.

Anyone who gets supported by billionaire GOP backers is a part of the establishment, no matter how hard Rubio tries to play as an outsider.
>>
File: RubioVotingRecord.jpg (105 KB, 782x428) Image search: [Google]
RubioVotingRecord.jpg
105 KB, 782x428
>Rubio shills can't defend this
>>
>>56673463
but why do you attack Trump for being undiplomatic and reckless, when Rubio is far worse.
>>56672990
>>
>>56670677
I'm playing Fallout 4, so I'm not sure of I can answer this question.
>>
>>56673816
based, thanks anon
>>
>>56673807
Actually, he can. It's similar to all Senators who have run for President. Campaigning takes a lot of time.
>>
>>56673807
Similar numbers to other senators who have run for president. It takes a lot of time and travel to campaign.
>>
>>56673816
>but why do you attack Trump for being undiplomatic and reckless
What?
I never said anything about Trump.
>>
>>56674774
i was speaking in general.. news media attack Trump on those accusations.
>>
>>56673940
>>56674457
Cruz and Paul haven't missed this many votes. They're in the same Senate, running in the same election.

Rubio is just a lazy spic. Rubio lives up to a lot of Hispanic stereotypes actually. He's also very bad with money.
>>
>>56675101
This to be honest.

Rubio is an establishment jewish shill
>>
>>56674914
that's because Trump painted a giant target sign on his back
on purpose
Trump is taking 90% of the media outrage so the inevitable candidate will be pretty clean by the time they have to face hillary.
>>
>>56670677
>So, if US wants a nuclear holocaust you should vote Rubio??
So Rubio is the /pol/ candidate?
>>
>>56676360
nah, they are just posers.. they dont want nuclear holocasut.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.