[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If white people are the master race, why do the Jews control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
If white people are the master race, why do the Jews control the world?
>>
>>56670536
A: Whites are the master race.
B: Jews control the world.
Therefore C: Jews are white.
>>
File: really nigger.jpg (50 KB, 599x592) Image search: [Google]
really nigger.jpg
50 KB, 599x592
>>56670536
its a meme you dip.
White people are pretty much done, their time in the sun is up.
>>
>>56670632
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>56670536

The same reason why blacks are the "true" master race, but whites rule the world.

You see how human psychology works, right?

But who do the Jews think control the world? Extraterrestrials?
>>
>>56670847
>But who do the Jews think control the world? Extraterrestrials?
G-d
>>
>>56670632
/thread
>>
>>56670536
They didn't always. Its a symptom of a decaying culture when Jews come to power (see: Rome)
>>
>>56670536
I always freely admit that on average Jews are superior to whites. That doesn't mean I think it's ok for them to genocide my people
>>
>>56671221
Assuming you're an arab - would you shoot to kill anyone that charges at you with a knife / car / gun / rocket?

If that is genocide to you, then go fuck yourself.
You know exactly what would happen to Mexico if they started a riot on the borders and fired rockets at the states.
>>
>>56670536

If humans are more intelligent than the HIV virus, how come people die of AIDS?
>>
>>56670536
How do you call a successful Christian?
- A successful person.

How do you call a successful Jew?
- Fucking thief kike.

Why?
Even you don't know, you might throw some general ideas, but you don't really know why you are a sheep that can't get over his inferiority issues.
>>
>>56671760
No, I'm white. Fuck Arabs up if they attack you. The genocide I'm talking about is mass non-white immigration in white nations and cultural manipulation with the goal of making whites hate themselves, both of which are pushed by Jews.
>>
Niggers: "My life is shit because of the white man. White Supremacy is keeping me down! Dindu nuffin!"

Sandniggers: "My life is shit because of Western Imperialism! The Great Satan is ruining my life! Allahu akbar lets go rape goats!"

White niggers: "My life is shit because of ZOG. Those damn Jews are ruining civilization! Let's go shitpost on /pol/"

What these three groups of losers don't realize is that not only do they share a shitton of common views (just look at how they all think they are superior even though they are trash, how they view women, etc...) but the most important trait they share is that they all feel the need to blame their inadequacies on shadowy third parties that are omnipotent and all-controlling and if only they could be removed they could make something out of themselves

top kek
>>
>>56671760

He said he's white, you idiot. I thought Jews were suppose be smart.

Anyway, you don't belong in Palestine. After 2000 years of being absentee landlords, I think you've given up your claim to that part in the world.
>>
>>56672745
Jews are a nation of priests... having Israel as an ordinary nation is something absurd...
>>
>>56672745
>Anyway, you don't belong in Palestine. After 2000 years of being absentee landlords, I think you've given up your claim to that part in the world.

Jews never left the land of Israel, only certain areas (mostly Jerusalem) were barred from Jews by the Romans.

In the late 1880s, there were only 300,000 or so Arabs in the whole land of Israel, and 90%+ of them were nomads or semi-nomads and almost all of the land was either public Ottoman land or owned by absentee landowners from Damascus to Istanbul

There is no such thing as a palestinian, stop being keked by commie history
>>
If Trump doesn't win then it's proof that the jews don't control everything since he's the most pro-jew presidential candidate in the history of the united states.
>>
>>56670536
Whites are the master race of the human species. Jews are NOT human... if anything they are closer to a reptilian species than a mammalian one. They are cold blooded snakes without emotion or empathy, only a cerebral desire to destroy everything in their path.
>>
>>56673026

If this was true he'd have supported the invasion of Iraq like the other neocon GOP retards did.
>>
>>56671855
absolutely shit analogy m8
>>
>>56673026

Bernie is a jew, and probably a shill
>>
>>56670536
They are NOT JEWS but Sabbatean-Frankists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqsuK8B7b4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A

Real Jews do not wish to destroy any nation, including Gentile nations. We preach AGAINST all forms of degeneracy and do not wish to see the Gentiles fall. We are required by Torah to enlighten the Gentiles so that they will be wise.

It's the Sabbatean-Frankists who have destroyed the West. They preach the polar opposite of what Torah teaches. Blame them.

The Jews are NOT a race. We have never been one, and there are Jews of every race.
>>
>>56673215
He's a secular jew though.
>>
>>56673183

It's pretty exact. Sophisticated organisms, like humans and European culture, are susceptible to parasites that weaken them.

That does not make the parasites superior.
>>
>>56673215
He is a Khazar. He may be an atheist or a Sabbatean, but he is definitely NOT JEWISH. In fact, there is no such thing as a "Leftist Jew" or a "Jewish Marxist" because JUDAISM IS OPPOSED TO LEFTISM.
>>
>>56673054
>Whites are the master race of the human species. Jews are NOT human... if anything they are closer to a reptilian species than a mammalian one. They are cold blooded snakes without emotion or empathy, only a cerebral desire to destroy everything in their path.

If Jews have no empathy or emotion how is it that even though Jews make up less than %5 of the American population they contribute to %40 of the total charity given every year by private individuals?

and no its not just to charities that benefit jews but to charities that benefit everyone

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/16/jewish-americans-more-lik_n_717814.html

>inb4 huffo lol top kek
>>
>>56671077

>G-d
why do people type it this way?
>>
>>56673672
It is a sin to deface the name of G-D. We also wouldn't post His name on a site like 4chan.
>>
>>56673672
There is a prohibition against erasing the name of G-d (in Hebrew) but its been codified that its a good thing even in other languages not to write it out completely outside of religious text to avoid erasure/defacement
>>
>>56673708
>it's a sin to deface the name of god
>defaces name of god
you kikes are something else
>>
>>56673839
>>it's a sin to deface the name of god
>>defaces name of god
>you kikes are something else
Where did I deface G-D's name?
>>
File: pic-K-A-Kaganovich Lazar.jpg (34 KB, 387x475) Image search: [Google]
pic-K-A-Kaganovich Lazar.jpg
34 KB, 387x475
>>56671221
This man did nothing wrong.
>>
>>56673460
Different laws for two different classes: Jew and non Jew.

>>56670536
They control the world by means of shareholding and moneyprinting RIGHT NOW aka AT THIS VERY MOMENT.
>>
>>56670536
Because whites have compassion and jews don't, so whites are forced to play a game they don't want to play.
>>
>In the late 1880s, there were only 300,000 or so Arabs in the whole land of Israel, and 90%+ of them were nomads or semi-nomads and almost all of the land was either public Ottoman land or owned by absentee landowners from Damascus to Istanbul
So all those landed Arab residents just suddenly moved in during the early 20th century, right. It's not like Arabs have lived there since Roman times.
>>
>>56672639

get rekt conspiracy fags
>>
>>56670536
maybe because its a fucking RELIGION and all those world leading Jews are white, retard
>>
>>56673907
does god get mad at you if you greentexted his name?
>>
>>56672639
Jews: My life BUT ALSO ALL LIVES are shit because evil white racist capitalist colonialist authoritarian personality goys. Holocaust Holocaust Holocaust.
>>
>>56674020
>Different laws for two different classes: Jew and non Jew.
Unless you follow Jewish Law, you have NO REASON to define a Jew as anything but a person who practices Judaism. Yes, Jewish Law says you are Jewish if your mother is Jewish, but unless you follow Torah/Talmud you are not to define a Jew in that way. You should only define a Jew as someone who practices Judaism.

>>56674261
Most likely.
>>
>>56674217
>arabs lost multiple wars to jews
>i'm supposed to feel bad for Arabs

Top kuck
>>
>>56670536
Because the Jews were allowed to collect ridiculous amounts of money for doing absolutely nothing of value. They used this money to buy media and political power.

Jews have never been able to run anything without the white man's help (that includes Israel, propped up by military aid and reparations - and by America fighting their wars for them in certain cases). Even when they had Jesus killed, they had the goyim do it for them.
>>
>>56674217
>So all those landed Arab residents just suddenly moved in during the early 20th century, right. It's not like Arabs have lived there since Roman times.
yes thats exactly what happened

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine#Ottoman_period_demographics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine#Ottoman_era

Mark Twain when he visited in 1881

>“ ...[a] desolate country whose soil is rich enough, but is given over wholly to weeds-a silent mournful expanse....A desolation is here that not even imagination can grace with the pomp of life and action....We never saw a human being on the whole route....There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere. Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of the worthless soil, had almost deserted the country.”

arabs started to immigrate en masse when they saw Jews were coming back and there were great economical opportunities

how about you educate yourself on history instead of being such a kek to arab lies and the bbc?
>>
>>56670536
Typo.
FTFY: if the Jews are the master race, why do the white people control the world?
>>
>>56674554
>According to Alexander Scholch, Palestine in 1850 had about 350,000 inhabitants, 30% of whom lived in 13 towns; roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews[23]

>According to Ottoman statistics studied by Justin McCarthy,[24] the population of Palestine in the early 19th century was 350,000, in 1860 it was 411,000 and in 1900 about 600,000 of which 94% were Arabs. In 1914 Palestine had a population of 657,000 Muslim Arabs, 81,000 Christian Arabs, and 59,000 Jews.[25] McCarthy estimates the non-Jewish population of Palestine at 452,789 in 1882, 737,389 in 1914, 725,507 in 1922, 880,746 in 1931 and 1,339,763 in 1946.[26]

Your own link says that Christian Palestinians outnumbered the Jews almost three-to-one in 1850, not even to mention the Muslims.
I know you're getting paid to post hasbara but please make it less obvious.
>>
>>56675055
>Your own link says that Christian Palestinians outnumbered the Jews almost three-to-one in 1850, not even to mention the Muslims.
>I know you're getting paid to post hasbara but please make it less obvious.

i never claimed there were more jews just that the estimates of the number of arabs for the 1800s was around 300,000.

Which it was. and if you look at other studies, most of them were nomads.

No such thing as Palestine. And you were wrong by going 'hurf hurf I guess they all moved in later?' because they actually did

stop being keked by the bbc even though you yearn for that bull
>>
I think of Jews as more of a parasite.
>>
ITT:/pol/ has a existential crisis
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.