[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New SKYKING message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Skyking1.png (95 KB, 1334x567) Image search: [Google]
Skyking1.png
95 KB, 1334x567
This may have been from "Bright Star" (that's what it sounded like to me) directed at SKYKING not just a code letter station.

11175 kHz USB at 2228 EST

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xn2oVV1WX2

(Blog guy again)
>>
>>56669036
Are there any other frequencies that skykings appear on?
>>
>>56669036
TOP LOL IM FROM A BLOG
fuck off autist, you can't decode shit. for all you know they might just be talking about getting off their shift or relaying weather info
>>
>>56669621
Are you actually stupid?
>>
>>56669538

8992 USB and 11175 USB are the ones that run 24/7. Those are the ones I use.

>>56669621
Did I say I was trying to decode it? The sender is an unusual name.
>>
>>56669621
nigger we don't need to decode it.

Activity + call sign.
>>
>>56669665
No, I'm just saying the blogfags overhype this shit when it's absolutely nothing. If you had a brain and maybe walked up from your basement once and a while, you would realize there is no end of the world.
>>
Yeah I heard it. It was just one skyking.
>>
>>56669879
you'd be wrong brah.

This weeks amature radio nerds:
http://www.defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3878
>>
>>56669879
>>56669621
god you are a fucking little cunt. he's the most knowledgeable out of all of us you little twerp, just because he runs a blog doesn't mean he's trying to get attention, jesus fucking christ you are retarded.

plus, shift changes and weather info aren't fucking transmitted on these frequencies, it's actual important messages to nuclear capable bombers and submarines.
>>
>>56670073
Im telling you, no one is getting glassed tonight, or as long as you live. Look, relations are 10x more stable than it was during the best point in US Soviet relations and 1000x more stable than the Cuban missile crisis. This radio has broadcasted skyking 4x many times. You guys are really thinking something bad is happening, when in reality the worst thing that's happening is movement of nuclear ordinance. We have absolutely no idea what these transmissions me.
>>
>>56670468
you do realise that for all of the people who do this as a hobby it's merely just that, a hobby, right? nobody who actually knows anything about this shit thinks the world is gonna end when skyking is said once. it's more a matter of interesting callsigns and shit.
>>
>>56670587
Yeah, well he doesn't have to be an edgelord while making these threads. Last time I checked one of these autists were ready to go innawoods
>>
NUKES IN 30!
>>
>>56670774
>edgelord
he was merely making a new thread you idiot, you're projecting so much i could call you imax
>>
>>56669036
wait, you're the poorfag tube guy, right?

ADvice on radios?
>>
File: SkyKing.jpg (38 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
SkyKing.jpg
38 KB, 500x650
Did you call for skyking
>Pic related
>>
>>56670915

Are you looking for an old tube set or a digital?
>>
1008 kHz, AM is a nice station.
>>
if doubles then WW3 kicks off tomorrow
>>
>>56671241
wew
>>
>>56670468
You're a dumb nigger. You're a really dumb nigger if you think that we think that this is a 'glass habbening' thread.

You're a TRIPLE FUCKING DUMB NIGGER, because minuteman hasn't used HF signals since fucking 1991.

IF you, ya know, followed this shit as a hobby, you wouldn't think this.

But, you're a worthless piece of shit, who's a dumb ass coon because you can't even be assed to fucking read.

Because, fuck, noticing call signs that haven't been discussed in over three months, frequency of messages, and the fucking length of messages picking up, doesn't mean something is afoot?

Well fuck me sideways, next you're going to claim that a 35 minute long skyking transmission means that everything is fucking peachy in the god damn world, and all the niggers and spics on the planet are going to grab hands, sing cumbaya, then go jizz in eachothers mouths.

>>56670774
Protip: We're not being an edge lord. I've been drinking some (admittedly shitty) johnnie walker black all day, having a nice comfy radio nerd thread, till you fucking tards come and shit all over it.

I'm sorry, there's more to real life then kekening and blacked white bitches, and you having a small dick.

Go back to your shitty fucking containment board, and let your wife go fuck another man, then wake up tomorrow and keep debating niggers and keks.

You're ALMOST as bad as the people that area all like 'muh nukes be flying'

Also, next time you want to put words in my mouth, I suggest you go fuck your brother, again. Because, like I said, they're not going to announce a nuke launch on HF since 199-fucking-5. So stop saying I'm saying that we're all getting glassed, got it faggot?

FUCK.

(Yeah, I'm ass blasted tonight, shitfaced and the decent people are all gone evidently).
>>
>>56671479
i-i'm still here american-san
>>
>>56671631
Good. We've got a good ol' fashioned chimpout habbening tonight (hopefully).

But, yeah, enjoy the radio chatter, and we'll see what happens in the next few days.

I'm a grab food and scotch and get /comfy/ for work and chimpout.
>>
Huh, I'm finding this all quite fascinating
>>
File: 1376761111939.jpg (42 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
1376761111939.jpg
42 KB, 500x415
>>56671479
I don't like to see you drinking so much, son.
>>
>>56672152
what the hell is the deal with that chimpout anyway, was it about that guy shot by Chicago PD or by that jamal guy who beat the shit out of his wife, the paramedics, and then got shot by the police after he tried to hit them?
>>
>>56672583
OP here. Just want to point out that wasn't me.
>>
>>56672583
First day off in a while, sipping scotch, pool, cleeaning guns, good day. now /comfy/ with scotch, dog, and police scanner for chimpout.

>>56672649
Basically, black guy ran around with knife, didn't listen to cops, got shot 16 times (100% legally) and there's BLM people upset.

Don't take a knife to a gun fight.

>>56672747
Bro we have ID's here we can tell this.
>>
File: Scrapbook_1448391123280.png (1 MB, 1071x786) Image search: [Google]
Scrapbook_1448391123280.png
1 MB, 1071x786
>>56669036
Sup OP? The other night when this was posted I had never heard of the Skyking stuff and I have been fascinated by it. I've been reading up on it and I just wanted to say thanks a lot. I fell asleep listening to 8992 on the site you posted last night and heard a Skyking broadcast. Very creepy, exciting stuff. Thanks again OP. Post your blog I'd love to read it, learn more.
>>
File: 1448265927940.png (444 KB, 636x1395) Image search: [Google]
1448265927940.png
444 KB, 636x1395
>>
>>56673387
most of the various frequencies have gone silent.

Whatever activity habbened, seems to have calmed down for now.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.